You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Weird Creature Follows Me

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Creature Follows Me

 

I have had a weird creature follow me since I was a child. The best way to describe it is that it is really tall and humanoid but looks as though it is made of electricity. It's just odd. The first time I encountered this thing I was around twelve. I had gone to bed and was woken by the feeling something was wrong. Well I get out of my bed and walk into the hallway and turn to look towards my grandparents room and I see this electric creature thing standing in their doorway. My twelve year old self is so shocked all I can do is stare at it. It turns towards me and looks at me a few seconds before walking in my grandparents room. Being a child my instinct is to run and jump in my bed. I did not sleep well that night.

Fast forward a couple of years and out of the corner of my eye I see this thing standing in the kitchen while I'm talking to my grandmother in the living room. I start to say something to her about it but it smiles and disappears.

Just a week ago this thing shows up again while I'm watching TV trying to wind down from a long day. My husband is asleep next to me so I'm just killing time before I go to bed. It just appears in front of the TV and of course I'm going to jump so it again looks at me, smiles and disappears.

I have seen it off and on since then and it just doesn't get any easier. And I don't try to tell anyone about it because well it's just so strange. I have never seen or heard of anything like this before from anyone. I just hope that eventually I'll find out what it is and what it wants or it will just stop appearing.

Other hauntings by rolltide8925

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rolltide8925, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rolltide8925 (5 stories) (16 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-26)
Sorry everyone haven't had the internet. This thing started following me around 12 years old and I see it time to time. I'm now 28. I don't know why it manifests in a form similar to a walking current of electricity or well that's the best way to describe it. It really doesn't do anything other than scare the crap out of me. Of course I told my therapist about these things and she thinks I'm a schizophrenic now but she doesn't understand between this and shadow creatures I don't know if I'll ever quit seeing these things.
Bella16 (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-01)
Get a priest. Altough this can be hard to get rid of, this is something possibly dangerous. Follow your guts always and don't trust this being. Just tell the priest you need him to bless your house, but choose wisely.

Happy New Year.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-01)
rooltide,

A wee bit. 😉

You say this has been following you sense you were a child... Can you think of any family history that may relate... Like a family member that may have died by electricity? Or one who worked in the field of early electricity? Or is blue your favorite color and/or is there a reason you consider 'electricity' as something 'safe?

Just a few questions.

Respectfully,

Rook
rolltide8925 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-29)
Sorry for not posting as I didn't realize the story had been published. My apologies. The creature is blue and does look as though it is a humanoid figure made up of electricity. As for facial features it has dark spots where the eyes and mouth should be but nothing as far as a nose. It is full figure which makes it worse. No one but myself sees this thing and that's partially the reason I don't talk about it much. Rook, dreamer, kest, and tweed I hope that explained it a little better?
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-29)
Hi Rolltide,

Same questions as Rook here, could you describe this being a little better? There's loads of stuff on here about things which *could* relate to what this is. But without a better description it's hard to say.
I thought of Chalk Man too Dreamer lol.
MaybeADreamer (4 stories) (58 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-29)
Hi.
This story made me think of Tweed's "Chalk Man".

I can't really offer you an explanation but if you check out Tweed's story you may find it similar to what u saw?

The reason for it being there I'm not sure.

Good luck finding your answers. Xx
Kest (12 stories) (55 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-28)
I wonder about it being a dark mass, but dark masses don't typically follow around. I am guessing no one else is seeing this, right?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-28)
Does this 'figure' have a color...

Is it white (ish)? Blue (ish), Green (ish), Yellow (ish) or no 'real' color at all.

Do you see this as a full body figure, or just the upper torso?

Are there any facial features?

There is a chance that what you are seeing has chosen to look the way it does... This could have something to do with your Families History or may even relate to how this 'spirit' passed (died that is... Before being a ghost).

Just a few questions...

Respectfully,

Rook
french_fries (guest)
-2
7 years ago (2016-12-28)
maybe it's the reverse flash and you're going to be the real life barry allen 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: