You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bad Energy And Nightmare

Real Ghost Stories

Bad Energy And Nightmare

 

My boyfriend and I just had a strange experience last night. I must start by saying that my boyfriend is very sensitive in sensing and seeing spirits (mostly in orb forms - floating balls or blobs of different colors).

Last night I was particularly tired. We were both laying in bed and I fell asleep first. I had this nightmare. It felt real and unlike any that I have had. Usually I am good at deciphering my dreams, linking them to personal things that are actually happening in my life and the emotional state I am in when I fall asleep. But this one was different.

In the dream, I was laying down next to my boyfriend like we were in reality, but we were in a car instead of our bed. The car was moving, but the head lights were off so I could not see where we were going. All was dark. But I felt like we were surrounded by trees. The only thing I saw briefly was that we passed a woman and a child. The woman spoke and I could hear her very clearly even though we were inside the moving car. I felt like something dark was following us, enveloping us but saw nothing. All was dark. I was very scared and was holding onto my boyfriend and repeating his name. Again, it felt very real.

And then all of sudden, I woke up. I thought I did because it felt like, while I was dreaming it, I was actually moving and saying my boyfriend's name. I thought this had woke me up. My boyfriend, who was not sleeping, asked if I was ok? I told him I was having a nightmare.

Now this is the weird part! He then told me that there was a presence in the room. A greyish-green floating thing and that while I was sleeping he saw it moving across the room and stopping right on top of my head near my face. He said it was moving, that it looked like it was either pulling something out or trying to come in. It freaked him out and he woke me up. So apparently I was actually not moving or speaking while I was having this nightmare. He didn't even know I was having one. The presence stuck around for a little bit but then I guess it left. My boyfriend just stopped paying attention to it.

What the heck is up with that!?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TMel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

broiquapride (22 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-01-17)
well at least no one got hurt that night and you were all right but I do believe if you are having things like that following you and you are having dreams like that maybe you should get checked out because that's not normal for you but I do believe that it didn't want to hurt you because if it did then it would have weather your man should it attention or not because you were showing it attention in your dreams so it could still feed off of that so like I said if it really wanted to hurt you it would have but good luck 😊
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-17)
What exactly did the woman say to you in your nightmare? Sounds kind of creepy though...
SCAPE_Paranormal (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-16)
Do you remember what the woman was saying? The ghost may have been the woman, or possibly the child. But it was most likely one of them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: