You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Man In The Black Attire

Real Ghost Stories

The Man In The Black Attire

 

Thank you for coming upon my story. I'm Fluffy7, on my account I will be sharing the obvious of my real ghost experiences.

It was a quiet Thursday night, one of the quietest our city has ever had. I was reading a book, sipping on some tea my big brother had made for me. My parents had gone to a wedding for the night and it was only us. We had just moved so it was our first night home alone.

I called my brother up to refill my cup. He came into my room with a startled look on his face. His cheeks all red and face filled with sweat, he asked me if I heard anything out of the ordinary these past few hours. "Of course not," I said taking the last sip of tea that he kindly refilled shortly afterward. After his comment, I was more aware to what was around me. I was the type that would get scared very easily and quite frequently. I just continued reading my book. I suddenly heard a tap on the window. It was more of a screech on the window, as it continued on. It became quite frequent, two screeches every five minutes. Finally, I looked out my window and nothing was hitting my window. It's impossible for a tree to have hit my window. There were no trees near my window. Although I did notice a man in a all black attire walk to the side of my house. I ran to get my brother.

My brother said it was the neighbours going to their backyard for such reasons. I believed otherwise. I looked out another window located in another room, showing the side of the house. No one was there. No motion of someone rustling through plants. No footprints left from the soggy muck after our rainstorm last night. Nothing. So I decided to ask you guys, on my twitter. You guys said burglar doppelganger, poltergeist or my imagination. I think it was far more than that.

Two months later, my parents had a brief meeting with their co-workers at their job. They left me and my brother at home once again. This time I had totally forgotten about the man or spirit in an all black attire. Until I heard that loud banging noise on my window. My brother heard from the window downstairs as well. He came to my room and said to close all the blinds shut in case someone is outside. He locked all the doors. I stood by a window to the side of our house. This window overlooked the front and the back of the house. The man in all black was on the lawn. He was standing there with no motion for 5 minutes. Suddenly I was very thirsty, so I went to the kitchen to grab some water. When I came back to the window, he was gone.

This has been happening to me for the past 2 years now. I hope that someone can help by leaving a comment. Thank you for reading - Fluffy7

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Fluffy7, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

GreyFeather (44 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-17)
You locked the doors and closed the curtains after you heard noises; do that as soon as your parents leave.
Gaeralin (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-17)
Is he wearing a black buisness suit and wearing a black fidora-ish hat? If so I saw him once. He pulled me off the edge of a bridge that I was about to fall over without saying a word he walked away and vanished. I have also read several accounts similar to mine. If it is what I think it is he is there for a reason and his job is usually to stop an untimely death.
Tracie1975 (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-13)
Fluffy,just curious but how old were you when this started? Does this only happen when you and your brother are home alone?
CrystalLeo (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-13)
Azreal has a point in asking for more detail. In getting the detail we can pinpoint the cause or culprit.
It has never set foot in the house right?
It could be a spirit that feeds on fear and is making you scared on purpose since you scare easily.
Have your parents ever been alone at home while you and your brother were over at friends or a party at night? They may have noticed something too but are too nervous to tell you about it.
Is the house newly built or is it an old home?
Good luck
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-12)
Well...I've never heard of a burglar doppleganger. I thought I was reading a book when I was reading your story. Has it tried to hurt you or has it been in your house? This sounds more like a what is called a shadow person instead of a doppleganger.
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-12)
So, you are saying that you are seeing this man dressed in all black for the past 2 years? In what frequency? How many days a week do you see this guy near your house /on your lawn?

What about your brother? Has he seen any such person?

Have you informed your parents about the guy in blacks, whom you have been seeing regularly coming near your house, for the past two years?

What has been their response?

What is the history of your house?
How long have you lived there? Who were the previous owners?
Are there any tales about the former owners?
Any deaths in the past of the house?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: