You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Knocking On Window Saying Let Me In

Real Ghost Stories

Knocking On Window Saying Let Me In

 

This is a personal experience. I am now 17 years old, I was 12/13 at the time of the incident.

I was sleeping in the spare bedroom as I couldn't sleep in my own bedroom due to the attic being built. Around 3am I heard a knock on the window. I ignored it thinking it was my imagination. Two minutes later there was another knock, this time I heard a voice saying, "Mohammed, open the door." I thought to myself, "What's this?" I ignored it. This time the knocking got heavier and the voice got deeper, almost as if it was shouting, saying open the door we are here let us in. I felt cold and scared so I didn't move. Two minutes later there was a large bang and a scream.

My brother, who was also in the room, was asleep. I woke him up and asked him if he heard the bang and I told him what happened, but he didn't believe me. At this age I don't see it as scary, I'm just wondering if anyone knows what it might have been. Could it have been a dream or my imagination?

A week after this incident I remember waking up and needing the toilet, but I had seen someone enter the bathroom so I waited for them to leave. I heard the flush and I was looking towards the bathroom but after 10 minutes of watching I didn't see anyone leave the bathroom, so I went to check and to my surprise the bathroom was empty. It felt really cold so I just used the bathroom and left. I felt very uneasy that night I couldn't sleep and I kept seeing figures from the corner of my eye and I kept hearing footsteps but I couldn't really see anything.

Anyone know what it might be? Feel free to comment all thoughts and comments will be appreciated. It's not really scary but I just wanted to share my experience with you all. Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MohammedAdam, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-10)
All I am aware of is if it wasn't an actual person trying to come in, that some spirits have to be invited inside the home and are unable to get in, thus the knocking. Glad you didn't open it.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
at sharingiscaring...really? I have a few 12 year olds / early teens in my family. I can sit and have a in depth conversation about multiple subjects with them all, and I know for a fact they know to call the emergency services whenever needed. I would agree with your comment if we were talking about a 2 year old, but 12/13 years old, I would be more worried if they didn't think to call the police.
sharingiscaring (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-30)
Very scary... Would hate to have that happen to me. Also [at] Griff, I don't think many 12 year olds would think of calling the cops.
Chookie (2 stories) (16 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-09-21)
Wow, that is scary... Serious. Never open the door. Glad you didn't... But I have no idea of what could of been.
tiggerviolet (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-03)
im not sure at all but maybe its a spirit that is trying to travel through a portal
😊
Thanks for sharing
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-03-28)
I don't understand why you didn't raise the alarm and call the police. Especially when someone was there knocking your window and calling your name? Perhaps someone was outside with a big stick bashing your window, and calling? Just an idea?
lonewolf6 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-28)
Knocking is a way of communication of jin to human... It can be just travelers passing by... If any other events do let me know might be able to help

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: