You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dark Figure In Our House 2

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Figure In Our House 2

 

First of all I would like to say thank you to the people who wrote a comment on my last posting. It really helped me a lot.

My family is slowly beginning to believe me when I tell them about what I see/hear. Now they even tell me that they have heard noises, but they still think I'm a little crazy.

This experience happened a few days ago in our home. It was in the middle of the day and I was home by myself. I was sitting in my room watching a movie on my computer.

I went to the bathroom (right next to my room) and looked in the mirror. A few seconds later, in the corner of my eye, I saw a tall, dark shadow walking past the bathroom door. I could clearly see the legs, arms, torso, head and a hat. It looked like it was in a hurry because it took two big steps, before it disappeared.

I left the bathroom door half open so I could still see the sun shine through my bedroom window. My room is facing our garden and another house, so nothing can cast a shadow. I walked around our house to check (the front door was still locked), and there was nobody in the house or garden. The bathroom window is facing our garage, so nothing can cast a shadow.

The "feeling" in the house didn't change. It just felt peaceful, but I don't know if it has something to do with the shadow or it had felt peaceful before and I just didn't notice it before I saw the shadow.

I'm not sure, but I think it was the old tall man I have seen a couple of times before. Normally I can see the grey stripes in his suit and his old white/black shoes.

Other hauntings by missbsb8

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, missbsb8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

missbsb8 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-28)
Thank you 😁
I have checked our house and our ground. I can't find anything about people who passed away or something like that. The whole city used to be full with appeltrees (I live in a small city).
puppy101 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-24)
You should look into the houses history ❤ 😉 😁 it may help out find what that gghost is

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: