You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Take Three By Surprise

Real Ghost Stories

I Take Three By Surprise

 

I used to live in Argentina-South America and one night I was staying at my grandmas house when I was around four or five-this memory is still in my head as if it had happened yesterday even though I am much older now and I live in a different country- as usual I couldn't sleep, partly because I was excited to be at my grandma's house, partly because of the giant wardrobes at the end of my bed that always scared me.

Anyway I couldn't sleep as usual, and I had had my eyes closed for hours -I was laying on my side facing the wall when I turned to my other side to face the room still with my eyes closed. I casually opened my eyes when I suddenly see three ghosts standing in a triangular formation staring right at me. They didn't have legs but instead floated above the ground. They were white but almost see through and they kindly smiled at me. There was a fat short one a tall skinny one and another that was a slightly more proportional floating in the middle. I was so scared that I froze. I also somehow knew that if I was to take my eyes off of them they would disappear even if I blinked. I don't know how I knew that I just did, and I was only four. I also knew that they were smiling at me to not scare me because they weren't expecting me to open my eyes. But I was still scared out of my mind.

I tried to keep my eyes open as long as possible but at some point I had to blink and when I did, they all disappeared. I ran to my grandma's room and slept in her bed the rest of the night. Though I didn't really sleep at all. I kept imagining ghostly figures in the dark.

Since then I have been trying to contact another ghost or trying to find out why they where there but haven't been able to. I've recently been having this feeling that my guardian angel has been stopping any connection between me and supernatural activity. Is this possible? And should I try to contact a ghost or see who those three men were and why they were in my grandma's house? Or am I better off staying away?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rod0008, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
Hey maybe they were Flora, Fauna and Merryweather from Sleeping Beauty. Hahaha... Just poking fun, re the short/fat, tall/skinny and proportional.
Jazolinlea (5 stories) (22 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
I don't want to sound like a skeptic, because I too remember my first encounter at the young age of 3, but I have also recently encountered the same spirit 29 years later so I can attest that she is real. My questions is though, how old are you now? Your three spirits slightly remind me of the movie Casper's ghosts, if you were young maybe your imagination ran wild? I know mine use to when I was young so wrote off several of my "experiences" as just that. I also agree though if it was a real experience wow!
Please do not try and contact spirits. It is not usually safe and could call something darker to you. I agree if they want you to know they are there they will find a way to contact you. Listen to your guardian angel, they are there to protect you from evil!
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
Please do not try to contact ghost. You accidentally seen them. So do not worry and keep this thing away.

God bless you...
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-24)
Wow, what a thing to see at the age of 4. It happens like that though. But I agree with Bad JJ about not courting after ghosts. I have a great grandmother that I call for in times of stress, but it's not often. So did you talk to your grandmother and get some history? Good story.
tom_13 (3 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-24)
Children are said to be able to see spiritual beings. And as you said they were smiling with the scary look, it may be possible they were your ancestors who are connected to this world due to some link with the giant wardrobe. I suggest you ask your grandma the history of that wardrobe.
Best Wishes.
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-24)
If you feel like your guardian angel is preventing your contact with ghosts, then you should probably listen. After all, guardian angels are there to *guard* you against bad things. 😉 Take care!
alb15 (12 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2014-04-23)
Look,no affence but this "encounter" sounds very unrealistic, sorry if I am attending you but this is my general opinion. If you encounter is real wow spooky.

Best regards

-Alb15
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
10 years ago (2014-04-22)
My opinion is that its never a good idea to deliberately try to contact ghosts. In my experience, if they want to communicate with you, they will find a way, otherwise its best to leave them to their business.
I do think that this was an incredibly interesting experience, and can see how it would lead to such an interest in the paranormal. Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: