You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Floating Light And Ghost Tiger

Real Ghost Stories

Floating Light And Ghost Tiger

 

My story begin when I was 6 years old. I'm Islam and I'm in my old house. All my family was gathered there because that day was idul fitri.

Now, when I was in the living room, I saw something float. It's white and apparently it has a little hunchback. So, I see this entity, and I follow it to the bathroom door. It passes through the door, and when I open it, there nothing. The entity is gone. None of my other family member see it, even though it was crowded at that time.

My next story is when I was 9 years old. My grandma was in hospital, and this happen exactly one day before she passed away. I was in my old house with my grandpa and my maid. My grandpa is in his bedroom, and my maid is in the kitchen. I was in the living room. In 8 or 9 pm, I smell something. It smells like flowers, or kembang in Indonesia. Right at the same time, scratching is heard in my attic, even though there is nothing living there, not even rats. When I ask my maid, she denied using any perfumes. So I asked to my mother, and she said that was a tiger and the smell is a princess.

It turns out that my grandma is a very very distant descendant of sumedang king geusan ulun. I doubt it, but my mother said that they come to tell me that my grandma will pass away. That was a very weird experience. And after my grandma passed away, she come in my dreams 4 times. Now I can't sense ghost anymore.

My last sitings is when I'm twelve, in my new house. It was at night, I was cleaning the dishes when I fell something in my back. I turned around an there was a very horrifying maid. She was wearing a stereotypical maid attire, black and white, her face is covered in blood and very pale. I run past her and to my mother. She said ignore that ghost. I was afraid to go alone to the kitchen until now, even though she never appear anymore.

Other hauntings by fauzi17

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fauzi17, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-11)
I don't understand what you mean by tiger and princess.

Are they supposed to be the spirits or...?

I feel like I am missing some cultural significance.
Could you elaborate?

Also, I would be avoiding that kitchen as well.
TeenyTiny (10 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-01)
I hope I don't sound rude when I say this but your mother's explanation of the scratching and smell being attributed to a tiger and a princess is hilarious. Also, your mother telling you to ignore the bloody maid in the kitchen... That was gold. Because how could you ignore the bloody maid waiting for you in the kitchen? The only way I'd be able to ignore the bloody spirit is to avoid the kitchen entirely.
Your mom is a no nonsense woman who doesn't intend to be funny but is. She kind of brushes you off to help ease your fears. It may or may not help you... Seems like it is though. Either way, I enjoyed your stories. May you have more pleasant interactions with the spirit world in the future (if you want them, that is)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-29)
Fauzi: welcome to YGS.
Is there any symbolism for tigers in your culture?
Even if it is our mother asking to do so, it most be very difficult to ignore the ghost of a bloody person! 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: