You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Brother?

Real Ghost Stories

My Brother?

 

My family has a tradition in seeing some paranormal activities. Me, my mother and my cousin Lena are the "lucky ones". My mother used to see some shadows and some dreams which refered to the future. Lena, my cousin, before some year used to see some members of my family who are dead like my gradmother's mother and my grandmother's uncles. She could se all their actions. She had never met one of them. However see knew all their moves and their appearance. See could watch them for a while. But, that's not my experience.

I like watching horror movies I am keen on ghosts. However that night changed my life completely. I was sleeping, sometimes I forget to turn off the lights and my brother comes to my room angry because he can't sleep because of the light, (his room is near to mine) then I woke up and somehow my first look was to the door. Suddenly, the door opened slowly. At first I was scared but then I looked at the one's face who opened the door. It was my brother. I thought It was normal. Although his look was full of hate and he looked like underestimating me for something. The first thought I had was that he was angry because of the light. My brother's room is right to mine. On the other way is the living room and the kitchen.

I saw him going to kitchen's direction. I thought he was going to drink some water. I wanted to ask him if he could bring me some too. As I left my room my "brother" was lost. I look inside he room. He was there sleeping. Next day my brother said he had done nothing. My mother said that once, before giving birth to my brother (he is older than me), she had seen a shadow looking like my brother walking through the house. She told me that his actions were alike in me when I try to find something. Am I the odd one? Did I see well? However this isn't my first "meeting with a ghost" when I am alone at home someone from the upstairs walks and throws things. At first I thought there was a thief. I am a brave one so I went to take a look of it. None. Neither something broke nor something which have fell down. I want to ask you now. What's going on with me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Marialena, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Hi Marialena, very creepy story... You saw someone clearly in night and at morning when you asked them they said no I was not there so Who was that? Horrible... 😨 😨 😨

There must be some mystery behind this incident please keep us updated.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-24)
Hi Marialena, I feel that you have the sensitivity to feel, see and hear paranormal. I can think of only such an explanation to what you said. Well you said that something that looked like your brother saw you with anger and I want to ask you whether anything else happened after that. I meant any negative events happened or have you experienced?

I would advise you to keep a track of the events that you see, write down and maintain a journal of things what you saw. It could definitely help.

You have the gift of sensing paranormal and so try to use it and develop it to the benefit of others.

Any further developments, please keep us posted.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: