You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Help Me Please

Real Ghost Stories

Help Me Please

 

Last night I was watching TV around 3:00 am when I hear an argument going on in my bedroom (everyone was asleep). I looked around my house for every possible thing I could that would make that noise, (radio, TV, phone) and came up with nothing. A few weeks ago I almost died in a car crash, so I am thinking it has relevance to my situation.

Before I heard the argument, however I kept seeing shadowy, black, figures drifting around my house around 2-4 am. (I am a night person) One time I even saw a white ghost figure laying down on my bed in a sexual way as if waiting for someone. Other times I hear crashes only to find out stuff has fallen that has been there well over a month, or out of the corner of my eye I see doors slowly close, or open.

I am 15 years old and these situations are making me feel like I am going insane. When I ask my mom or stepdad they just say, "You're letting your imagination running wild again." So I feel like I am getting no support for my problems. I also keep seeing fog-like figures in public, like when I go to the park I would sometimes see an old man sitting on a bench, then when I walk up to him he disappears, so I don't really know what to do.

I am wondering if I should ignore it and let it pass, or should I be concerned of my mental stability because I honestly have no clue what to do. Would ignoring it upset whatever "it" is? I hope you guys can help me out, I have never been a big believer in the paranormal, but if you can give me any feedback on what it is I am experiencing then email me: dstauffer012[at]gmail[dot]com.

I would appreciate any help I can get to solving this problem. Thank you very much.

Other hauntings by DennisSt-V

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DennisSt-V, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
Like you said you were in a car accident and almost died. Sometimes after things like this happen to people, people have problems like this because of head/brain injuries so it could be just your body/mind playing tricks on you so maybe going to a few doctors not just one and get some x-Rays and Mri? (or cat scan? I think is what they're called) to make sure everything. Is alright with your brain/head.

Another good idea would be for you to also go & see a few psychics to see if they get any kind of sixth sense from you. So this way might help you maybe find out if these "foggy figures" you're seeing are because of health issues (which I hope not) or if it really is paranormal.

But if you do see any psychics do not tell them why you're there & give very very vague answers, don't give any details, don't give out any names, or what your relationship is with another person, etc etc try to keep your answers to yes, no, I don't know or I don't want to say. Because a fake psychic will use all your answers to fool you & a real psychic would be able to pick up on things with only little details.
Trilinkinn (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
sounds very interesting might I suggest delving in deeper cause you say your seeing these things in public that's very rare so it could possibly be your psychic? (can't think of the right word) I also find it fascinating all of this is occurring about 3 in the morning (the witching hour) they all say that's when paranormal activity is at its peak
deepshawhades (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-29)
i read your story... And if your not lier then you have to make strong yourself and face it... Do not take fear... Then you get out from this problem
DennisSt-V (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-29)
hahiha... I meant I went to the doctor when the accident happened... And when I checked out they said I was fine... I said I was willing to go again... 😕 😕 😕
rwestko (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-29)
Just read your story and wanted to let you know this is not really unusual. Sometimes a traumatic experience can awaken someone's psychic ability. Everyone has these abilities, but usually they are blocked or denied. Your accident has opened the door to these. Just know you are not crazy, or imagining this. Also know not to fear it. These entities are all around us all the time, but few can actually see or hear them. As long as it is not hostile, just try to ignore it. My daughter sees and hears it all too and has since birth. I see, hear and sense it as well. The hard part is learning to accept it when it comes later in life. Peace!
Hahiha (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Welcome Dennis,
From reading your comments, you're saying that you went to a doctor in between the posts to reneespring and sds? I just wanted to clear that up.
Over and out,
Hahiha
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Hi dennis.
Do not doubt yourself. I agree with sds get yourself checked up. It could be some medicinal side effect. I have mailed you. Just check it out. God bless you.
😊
DennisSt-V (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Ty everyone for your help. Keep posting if you find out something new. I appreciate all your help
DennisSt-V (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
sds... I went to a doctor and they took xrays of my brain or whatever... And they said everything sems fine... Like I told reneespring... Ill be willing to go again... I would be relieved if it were just hallucinations and not the paranormal... Ty for your opinion. I'm 1 step closer to solving my problems
DennisSt-V (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
reneespring... I thought about telling my parents to take me to a doctor... But what if they decide I am insane or something (considering I don't know my mental stability at the moment) and try to lock me up... I found a local physic that I am planning to go to... Saving up the money (not telling my parents about the physic cause they would flip out) but if you think it will help my case... Ill be willing to see a doctor.
DennisSt-V (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
valkricry... I used to take ADHD medication when I was like 8 if that has anything to do with it... My doctor said I don't have it anymore (or that I outgrown it) So I stopped... But I don't think that would explain... Why things are happening now, (7 years later)
DennisSt-V (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
lady-glow... Sorry to confuse you... I didn't mean a liquor store as in alcoholic beverages... More like a gas station... But without the gas pumps... Like a small market. That sells candy, liquor, ect... The sign say Liquor Store on it so I don't know exactly what to call it...
DennisSt-V (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
pjs1997... You don't sound like a jerk, you are entitled to your own opinion... I don't want attention
I just want this to stop...
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-25)
Dennis,
You ask if "ignoring 'it' would upset whatever 'it' is," however you aren't dealing with one entity, and from what you tell us there these are rather 'fleeting' glimpses you have of several different ones, and for lack of a better term, 'kinds'. Since they are not attempting to interact with you, I doubt they would notice your ignoring them.
Are you on any medication or painkillers? These can sometimes produce hallucinations. However, there are many who report that after a NDE they were able to see spirits. It's possible that the voices, shadows, etc. That you now see, were always there, just unnoticed by you.
SDS offers some sound advise.
pjs1977 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-25)
Dear Dennis

Not to sound like a jerk but this story sounds a little too well fake like you were almost reading other people's stories and drawing
Your own conclusions from them. Listen dennis I've been around for 37 years and I can tell you when a 15 year old boy is looking for attention. Please, so don't come on here making up fake stories just to get people to read. I remember when I was 15 I did some crazy things too Dennis. Things that would of blew your mind. But dude you really seem
Like a cool person. So please don't get offended ok kiddo, just be yourself and tell what you really saw.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-25)
Hi DennisSt-V,welcome to YGS.

I think first you should see a doctor to eliminate the possibility of hallucination after your accident. I still don't know if it is a near-death experience. If it were, then definitely there is a possibility that it might trigger extra-sensory perceptional abilities.

Secondly, if you have eliminated the rational, medical possibilities, then it should be construed that you are sensitive to paranormal and as johnnycashmuse said, hormonal changes at your age might open up sensitivities or attract some energies.

Thirdly, whatever you have described are not harmful or negative. What you stated was that you have been seeing the paranormal entities.

Fourthly, if these sightings continue, why don't you maintain a journal or log of such events. It might just help and give you some clue.

At this stage, I don't think that you need to perform any cleansing. But if the activities turn negative or harmful, you can always come back and ask for help. If cleansing is required at that stage, we can advise you to go to the profile page of Rookdygin, where he has elaborately explained a cleansing method, which will help, should you use it.

Keep us posted of developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
reneespring (148 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-24)
Maybe you should ask your parents if you can see a doctor. It may be paranormal or it may be something wrong physically.
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-24)
Seems like you may have natural psychic abilities. Check out your local metaphysical bookstore for answers.

I wanted to give you some quick tips that will cut down on supernatural manifestation drastically.

1. Get a bowl of white vinegar and mix it with sea salt. Let it evaporate in the area where the manifestations are occuring.

2. Burn some sage in the area twice a week. You can youtube how.

3. If there is a direct manifestation right in front of you, you can shine an LED light at it and it will diminish. Also passing things made of Iron through manifestations work well to dispel things.

4. Saying psalm 91 or a protective prayer before bed works for many people.

If you have any more questions feel free to email me at supernatural.services [at] gmail.com
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-24)
Dennis: welcome to YGS.
When you say "A few weeks ago I almost died in a car crash," Do you mean you had a near-death experience and had to be resuscitated or did you suffer only some kind of severe trauma?
Like johnnycashmuse says, a NDE would trigger an extra sensory perception, after all you would have had a foot on 'the other side'.
I'm not sure y severe trauma would make you sensitive to the paranormal, but it definitely would make you see life and its fragility from a different perspective.
It is important to see your doctor and discard the possibility of hallucinations as consequence of the accident, though the fact that you have seen things that actually fall for no reason suggests the presence of some kind of energy.
Have your mom and step-dad seen these things and still say that is just your imagination?😕

You are 15 yo, but in a previous comment to another story you say:
"... Last month I was at a liquor store and I had the feeling danger was coming... So I left immediately. A few hours later on the local news, It said that the owner of the store got robbed..."
I hope you were in the liquor store accompanying an adult and not like a customer! 😜

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
johnnycashmuse (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-24)
Dennis,
Im wondering that it maybe due to the fact you were in a near fatal accident that something in that triggered a extra sensory perception. In other words you can at least in some manner see spirits/ghosts of those whom have actually died.
You say it only started after your accident?
And no-one else has seen/heard these things, only you?
Then the fair chance its to do with your accident.
Although at your age, as a teenager sometimes it is caused by hormonal changes causing your mind to open more to these sensitivities.
It can be a shock to your system when it first happens. Dont worry to much, if you need help with coping, cleansing or protecting yourself from any trouble ghosts there are good people on this site with a lot of experience whom I'm sure will help you and offer some great advice lf you'd like it.
JACQUIE.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: