You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Noises Coming from my Parents Room

Real Ghost Stories

Noises Coming from my Parents Room

 

I love this web site because there are people to talk to about these things. I can also learn and find out what other people go through. I love just telling people about things which I have been through.

Only 2 weeks ago I heard a girl's voice, it sounded like a little girl's voice and 5 minutes after she made a bang. My parents were down stairs, I was upstairs in the spare bedroom on the computer when this happened. It sounded like it was coming from my parents room because the creaky noise comes from that bedroom. You only get that creaky noise when someone is walking in that bedroom which no one was at the time. My dad said "what was that noise" I just said "I don't know".

I couldn't really say it was a little girl ghost because he would think I'm going mad. After he left it and went back to watch television. I went looking and nobody was there.

When I walk up stairs at night on my own I have a strange feeling of someone watching me coming from my parents bedroom. It scares me in a way like something going to harm me but it doesn't. I just have to start thinking positive than negative. I just get a strange feeling about that room and now and then, I do hear someone walking in that room. Could this be a ghost/spirit? I have seen a ghost teenage boy in the bathroom just 1 or 2 months ago. It's like they're standing near the door because I do get that feeling when I know they're standing near the door. I got that feeling when in my boyfriend's old house that someone was watching me and standing near the door. I looked there was a other teenage boy ghost, standing against the door, looking at me.

Thanks for reading

Katie X

Other hauntings by PrincessKatie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PrincessKatie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-20)
hi Ohiowatha yeah I'm a bit confused but yeah but I couldn't find her only hear her I guess there all different.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-18)
...but wait, PrincessKatie, you said that you know ghosts can't talk in another one of your posts, yet you're now saying you can hear a girl's voice in your house. I'm a little confused by your stories, but I enjoy them, nonetheless.

Thank you!
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-02)
There is continuity in all cultures and throughout time in respect to ghost reports. Average people; in average circumstances have these mysterious experiences, and with great frequency, to me that is evidence by itself. The only part that changes is the human interpretation of the events. Don't believe anyone who tells you they know the way to power over the supernatural and you don't. As the living, all we have are creative minds that often mistake conjecture for fact. Take everyone's conjecture with a BIG grain of salt. You will know what is right for you in your situation because it will be what works for you in your specific situation. My undergirding beliefe is Serious attention to understanding/investigating events is honoring the fact of thier existence. We should not blemish something so amazing! It is human nature to want to have the answer for everything, to imagine there is one cure or one reason or one right way. In actuality, all we know is something very mysterious watches over us. We will only know what this is and what it means fully when we join it. It is a lesson for all of us who are alive to just bite our tounges and be amazed occassionally. ❤
IamWAHID (2 stories) (22 posts)
-2
17 years ago (2007-10-02)
dead peoples souls don't do that miss Rosemary. By saying or thinking that, you are insulting your dead ones. If someone is watching you in your privacy then they are the evil spirits (or demons) that take the form of the dead and do that.
recite " LAA ILLAA HAA ILL ALLAAH"
and watch them run away...
IamWAHID
Rosemary (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-01)
The teenage boys you mention could actually be hanging around watching all the things you do in your everyday life.

I don't like telling people this and the ones you mention don't seem to be causing you any trouble but I personally do have a problem with the spirits of several of my deceased relatives and a man I knew before he died, and they object to my working with other Psychic Guides and they have hung around causing me problems and they do things to irritate me by hanging around and watching me sleep, and take a bath and change clothes and all the things they would never have done when they were here on Earth.

I guess they just want me to write all these things they do so others will know they are alive, but as you can imagine many don't want to know these things can happen and would prefer to believe everyone in the Spirit World are angels.
Rosemary (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-01)
Quite often Premonitions which I consider looks into the future come to us in dreams and by seeing these things in your dreams before they happen sometimes you can prevent the bad things from happening by telling the person what you saw.

For example if you see an accident sometimes these can be prevented if the person the premontions is about knows what street and who else is there and things like that so they can try to avoid these things.

I have saved several of my realtives from accidental deaths by warning them and although the situation arose because I had told them they were able to take swift action and react in a way that saved them.

if you see a health problem in someones future you can sometimes save them from death by having them get a medical checkup which catches a problem before its too late this is why we are given these gifts so we can help others.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-01)
hi shenny yeah I go through dreams which come true in a bad way I have a story about it on psychic experience website. If something bad is going to happen then I will have it as a dream before it happens. If someone is close to death I will have a tooth dream. I have wrote loads of stories on that website. I have at least 19 stories altogether 18 on that site and 1 on this site
Shenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-01)
there's no need to thank me 😊
i have a problem with dreams 😕
every night when I dream, it happens the next day, which kind of freaks me out. 😐
But now I'm used to it I guess.
IamWAHID (2 stories) (22 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-10-01)
hey princess,
no they are not trying to tell you anything if does not make sense. Believe me, there are about tens (not ten, tens!) of unseen host in every house. The salt idea is good but you don't know the procedure so it is meaningless to throw salt in your house. Please don't be discouraged by my comments. I am just trying to help. Thanks to God that I have been given knowledge about the paranormal stuff. Try asking me for an advice. This goes out not just to katie but to every one.
peace.
IamWAHID
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-30)
ok thanks so much for your help. I also have dreams about strangers up2 150 of them can be in my dream. I see 1 of them out of it. Altogether I have seen 5 ghosts 4 in my house and 1 at my boyfriends house. I think they have been trying to tell me something I'm not really sure and I never ever lie about these things either.

😊
Shenny (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-30)
Hey Katie! I hope you don't mind me calling you that.
I hope all's well, I'm really sorry I couldn't get to you earlier than this, but I've had lots of things going on here and I'm a bit ill.
It sounds scary to have the feeling some one's following you. (take it from some one who knows) Don't worry I don't lie about things like this because I'm dead serious when it comes to things like this.
Try putting salt or pepper (blessed if possible) in the room.
It helps.

Take care and Much Love,
Shenny.

😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: