You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Most Houses Can Get that Strange Feeling

Real Ghost Stories

Most Houses Can Get that Strange Feeling

 

Hi my name is Katie, just telling you about a strange feelings you can get in houses. I believe that ghosts do live in houses because they don't know they're dead and they think your house is their house. Have you experienced anything strange in your house or anyone else's house?

Most houses you either live in or your friend's, when you walk into them you can have that horrible feeling inside like your being watched, something staring straight at you but you can't see them. It makes you feel uncomfortable inside and it's hard to speak. It feels like something strange is going to happen and the room gets cold. You can get a nice feeling of a house or a horrible feeling of a house. Every time you turn your back it can be there and when you turn round you see something for a split second and for some reason you scream like it's not you who wanted to scream. You know you saw something why can't it show itself than doing it unexpected or never. I feel like there's not just me in the room.

Sometimes a room I'm in is hot then all of a sudden it goes all cold, that happens a lot. I have seen a ghost at my boyfriend's old house and he saw one as well before I saw him, and one at my house I wasn't imagining it either. Things can be moved or get lost, I have seen my brush move for a strange reason like someone tried picking it up then gave up and dropped it. Have you ever had something like this happen in your life?

Other hauntings by PrincessKatie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PrincessKatie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-15)
Hi PrincessKatie sorry about the late posting but when I stumbled on to your story I had to leave a comment. I have had this exact feeling which you have described the only thing I have noticed is that it was a lot stronger when I was younger, I am 25 now and don't seem to feel it as much when I walk into someones house but every now and then I do.

The feeling I get when I feel a dark prescence when I enter a house is more of a hot suffocating, claustrophobic type of feeling knowing that something else resides here it is very off putting especially when your feelings of the house are proven right when paranormal things start happening. Thank you for bringing this feeling up to be more noticed.

Thank you

Dan
mystia (17 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-26)
Yes I do. I get a terrible feeling of being watched at my place. Its so bad it effects my everyday life. Its a real problem.
I live on several acres of Land in the country, I have been here for 10 years.
The feeling of being Watched is very Intense and Horrible. I have a feeling of Dread when I go outside. Its causing me health problems, I'm scared of going outside a lot because of the dread and being watched.
Its terrible. I want to go outside but feel
I can't because someone is watching me.
yourhighness (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-31)
i've had the same feelings ever since I moved into my apartment. I've always felt like someone or something was watching me in my bedroom. And my bedroom was always cold compared to the living room. Then I started seeing things that would disappear when I turn to look. They're like shadows. I went to see someone about it a year later and got it fixed. My bedroom isn't cold anymore.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
yeah I always get a strange feeling in one of my friends houses and sometimes even my house! My grans house which is over 200 years old and falling apart is the place where I get the most strange feelings/ does anyone know why?

Princess123 x ❤
ranger (2 stories) (20 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
Sometimes its something in the house, I don't know because of how it looks or the history of it but I do believe lost souls dwells in other houses too, something in it attracts them especially those that looks dark
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
I have seen like 10 ghosts in this house and heard about 20 but not seen them. Mostly Spirits tell me there life in my dream or how they died. Some tell me what's going to happen in my future and some put there emotions on me.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-27)
PrincessKatie,I've read all your stries, and they tell a lot about you. You are what I say a ghost seer. You have the ability since birth I guess. This ability is called 'the third eye' or dog's eyes as your Christian's say. This ability is useful to help ghosts with problems, like what a doctor does.
bbyguhrlx3 (4 stories) (11 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-25)
i get those a lot. I think it depends on the house that you're in. Most of the time, I think if your house is kind of old then this will occur often. I think its just how you can handle things. Most of the time, what I know of is they don't even hurt you. Well unless, if the spirit still thinks its their house and if they think that you're trespassing it... Something might go wrong. But other than that, I really don't know.

interestinng storrry [:

thanks fer sharing x3[:
Sandy (3 stories) (48 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-03)
PrincessKatie, As a matter of fact my adopted mom goes through cold spots sometimes; depending on the location. She also say's she can't look at cemetery's. If the place is haunted she will be the first one to know. Good luck, and God bless...
4u_allie (7 stories) (42 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-03)
yes, I have. I have a friend ghost and her names Cathy May. She and her family lived in a house where it used to be where my house is. When it burned, she died in it and now haunts our house because its over the land of where her house used to be. But only those of her age she allows to see her. I'm 17. It's kind a creepy, but cool. 😐
Zagrebacki_Lovac (18 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-01)
Didnt have any but my house is from 1072. So something can go weird in a second but never seen anything just hear noises sometimes. Every time I frooze 😐
Forgotten_angel (2 stories) (33 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-30)
I know how you feel. My house is older than the declaration of independence and I am a psychic and can tell by looking at someone what their spiritual animal is. You can talk to me anytime. My story is "Whispering Blue Face"

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: