You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Something Is Breathing on Me!

Real Ghost Stories

Something Is Breathing on Me!

 

Hi just want to tell you what I go through every night. I don't know if it just me who experiences this but it's really strange. I do think my house is haunted in a way but only me sees it that way. Every time when I go in the bathroom at night time, I get scared because I have seen a ghost standing in the bath, when I just turned my back, then turn back round and he was there. Every time I go into that bathroom I feel like I'm being watched and something is going to sneak up behind me. When I see something for a split second I scream because it really upsets me.

Right then when I'm in bed, the lights off, everyone's asleep, you see this light shine through the gap in the door, I see it in the corner of my eye then turn my head and I see it. Then something stands in front of the gap in the door, all of a sudden everything goes dark and the light disappears.

Then I can see something either a half a moon, it feels like I can see through the wall and see the moon outside, seeing through the door and seeing the landing. I feel like I can see through things.

Then I'm about to nod off to sleep until something is breathing on me and the air touches my face, it's really strange.

It's not a demon because they do horrible things but I have heard they do breathe on you and they can also pause you and scream at you and show their red eyes. I read too many stories!

Other hauntings by PrincessKatie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PrincessKatie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-18)
...yes, I think you read too many stories. But reading stories is good because it teaches you what good writing should look like and sound like. Keep reading stories and maybe YOUR stories will become easier to understand.

Thanks for sharing!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-01)
Thank you princessKatie for sharing another of your experiences with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
jailarson (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
Kate. From what you are telling "us", I deduce that you may be "sensitive". I am not a "sensitive" as far as I know, but I know that spirits CRAVE strong emotional responses. Stop allowing yourself to feel fear when you are going to sleep. I know that sounds coarse and unfeeling, but spirits draw energy from stong emotions. Do not provide the fuel. That and batteries and/Or powerlines. DAMN EMFS.
Feel free to theorecticaly kick me in the balls. 😆 But not really.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: