You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Man In Black Suit

Real Ghost Stories

The Man In Black Suit

 

There are some new events in my house, so I decided to give you an update.

After a long massive search on the history of the house and the land, I found zero information. My landlord couldn't (didn't want) to tell me anything also. So I just stopped thinking about it all and nothing happened for a while.

Two weeks ago it was a stormy night (I think that it might be of some importance), it was about 1 am. My husband and I were sitting in the living room, I got up and went to the bedroom to take my tablet. There is a long corridor between the living room and the bedroom.

When I got to the bedroom I left the door behind me half open, took the tablet and turned to go back. Then I saw a man standing right in front of the bedroom door. He had a solid body, I saw him really clearly, there is a lot of light in the corridor and I had the chance to observe him for probably 10-15 seconds. He was about 6 feet 2 inches (a little bit taller than my husband who is 6 feet even). I saw his back, he was wearing a black suit, I could see his white collar and his black hair, very shiny, obviously with some kind of fixative on it. He didn't turn his face towards me. He just disappeared in about 10-15 seconds. Then I ran back to the living room and told my husband what I have seen. Then I looked for similar haircuts online and the closest I found were man's haircuts from the middle sixties. At least now we have some clue timewise.

I'm wondering how many roommates we have right now... Or may be the house is kind of portal for spirits?

Please, read my previous story also and give me some thoughts. We are kind of worried, if I've seen a shadow I would put it on my imagination but seeing solid bodied figures in the middle of the night is scary, gently speaking.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Other hauntings by tanya771007

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tanya771007, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JudyGore (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
Maybe there's a connection between the man and the red haired woman. Does the red haired woman also looked like someone from 60's? The woman was naked, right? Maybe she's some kind of a prostitute, but I won't assume. Maybe there's a very tragic story behind them that their energies lived on until today. But the blood dried up on the floor? That's something very creepyyyyy. Try to send them up for a blood test? I'm kidding of course but that would be very interesting, right? The ghosts doesn't seem to disturb you and they doesn't seem to get disturbed by you. It also seems like they never noticed you both, like you and your husband were the unseen ghosts here. That was very strange like you're both running on different timeline at the same time. I am really interested. Please keep us updated:)
TheCrone (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-24)
A quick google search shows that Hull was considered the Crime Capital of Quebec in the early 1980s. Given that designtation, I wound't find it hard to believe that a crime happened in or around your home. Can you check with local law enforcement about reports from around your home? Not necessarily in your home but around it. Perhaps there was a crime near to your home.
tanya771007 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-23)
This morning I found a lot of blood on the floor. Of course I panicked because I thought that one of the cats hurt herself/himself.After I examined every single inch of their bodies I made sure it wasn't them who got hurt-no bites or scratches, and actually they never fight.
Then I woke my husband up to ask him what happened at night thinking that he cut himself.
He didn't know what I was talking about.
The stains, like big drops of blood, dry already, were going from the kitchen all way through the corridor and ending up right at the place where I saw the man.
Today a priest came to bless the house, I showed him the blood stains, he had no comments and looked at me as I'm insane...
I don't know what to think anymore...
Please, if somebody is aware of the history of Hull,Quebec,l would appreciate your help. We need to figure out what had happened in this house.
Thank you for your comments!
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-21)
Just read both of your stories. They are both certainly strange and interesting occurrences. But seeing as they haven't offered you any harm, there is that. Still if it becomes too much to handle, I would consider getting the house blessed.
mimerkki (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-19)
Just in case, I'll post Rook's cleansing method here. In my opinion, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

I also found one story where it was used, don't know if there are others:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=17148
tanya771007 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-19)
Thank you for your comments!
No,I didn't feel a negative vibe or evil energy, I was just SURPRISED.
I don't think I was hallucinating, I came back from work around midnight, I was sober and the last I was thinking about were spirits
:-) I got scared after, when I realized how strange all of this is.
We already had a house blessing after the woman's sighting.
We invited a priest one more time. He is going to visit on Tuesday next week.
I'm going to keep you posted if something else happens.
mimerkki (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-18)
Hello,

I don't get a scary fibe either. Your story is quite interesting. I am literally biting my nails here, while waiting for a next post. Have you tried cleaning the house already? Please keep us informed.

Best Wishes, mimerkki.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-17)
I went back and read the first story about this house and it's quite interesting.

Usually, when things like high electronic fields are involved, the hallucinations are not quite as vivid as this, so there goes that theory. You can get your electronic field in the house tested anyway, it may help ease your mind.

How solid they are is definitely strange to me. Most ghost stories tend to be the typical shadow or transparent form.

From a paranormal perspective, I would have to wonder if maybe they are a couple who lived there during the sixties (based upon your hair analysis), and possibly passed in the house or the old house? That is obviously quite speculative- some sort of residual signature to a place that they were previously attached to.

If it bothers you continually, I would get the house blessed in whatever way your faith prescribes- though I get the feeling that they may not even know you are there and they do not seem to want to cause you harm at all.

Try to stay brave. Listen to music or watch a funny movie if you ever start to feel overwhelmed by your surroundings.

Best wishes to you

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: