You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Sister's Encounter With A Pale Humanoid In The Basement

Real Ghost Stories

My Sister's Encounter With A Pale Humanoid In The Basement

 

I remember it was a school morning. I don't have the exact date but I do know that it was a Wednesday at 7:14AM.

My sister and I are very slow people. We had only 15 minutes to prepare for school and were in a rush so we decided to have a quick breakfast of blueberry waffles. We went down to the basement together (We're both terrified of the dark) and took a box of blueberry waffles out of the chest freezer and made our way to the stairs.

Our bedroom is in the basement. When you walk down the stairs you enter the playroom. If you keep going forwards you will enter our bedroom. If you take a left at the bottom of the stairs then you enter the room we were currently in. (I'm not sure of the correct words to use to describe the layout so I just used a basic explanation). As we got to the bottom of the stairs my sister flicked the light off to the computer room (The computer room is where the freezer is).

"Hurry up."

My sister started rushing me, looking behind her the whole time. She was pushing a little bit as we made our way upstairs. When we got upstairs to the kitchen she sat in a corner and burst into tears. Our mother (In the kitchen at the time) came over and asked what was wrong. My sister explained how she had looked towards our bedroom after turning off the lights and saw a pale figure standing in the doorway. She told us that it looked like a short human with no features or clothing. It was just a peach coloured humanoid figure with no face, no genitals, nothing but white spiked hair (Much like that of Toshiro Hitsugaya from the anime Bleach) and insisted that she saw it slowly making its way towards us.

After hearing the story our mother went downstairs to see what it was (Possibly a burglar or something) but came back with no explanation. We concluded that it was probably just her imagination or maybe some sleep in her eyes.

We've lived in this house for three to four years after that and haven't had any other experiences with anything of the sort since.

We were around 10 at the time so it could have just been her imagination but I doubt she was faking it. I highly doubt that my sister would cry over her imagination and she's a terrible actor and can't cry on command. I feel that her story is legitimate.

I always have the feeling of being watched in my house and can never rest properly here. It's always been a bit uncomfortable. We've always heard sounds and whatnot from down there and even got scared enough of demons and spirits that we made little crosses out of Popsicle sticks and hid them throughout the basement. My entire family are atheists, if this has any significance to the story.

I apologize for any incorrect grammar. I also apologize if this story isn't suitable for this website.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shiemi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

InTheNight (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-02-26)
Nobody's "imagination" works like that, not even children's. Where the hell does the idea that it does come from?

Rather it'd have to be a hallucination, but it'd be weird to only hallucinate once.
angelina11 (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-30)
maybe the it was the lack of sleep. Or maybe you guys are superstitious? And what was the history of that house? Hope nothing happened to you guys 😊
jayeshk (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-23)
Hi Shiemi
I am from Mumbai (India), read your story and I think that your sister must had been a day dreaming kind of thing cause since no incidence has occurred after that related to that.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-22)
Hi, Shiemi Welcome to YGS... I am agree with elnoraemily.

Regards, 😁
Shiemi (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-21)
Thanks for your opinion. I've had a few other little things happen but I always end up with other explanations.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-21)
Well, that is a very strange occurrence.

I do think that it could have been her sleepy mind playing tricks on her, especially if it never happened again and there has not been anything happening in the house since.

Still, very odd and a good read.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: