You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Never Use An Ouija Board

Real Ghost Stories

Never Use An Ouija Board

 

In started when I got my Ouija board and I never read the 'rules'.

My friends were too scared so I did it alone. I talked to two people that day by myself. One was a little boy named Tim who was disowned by his parents and died in the forest. The other presence was much darker and for two questions I asked, it would reply "death" which was not a valid answer. I got angry with the second one and yelled at it to prove its malicious nature to me. Nothing happened. I packed the board away, feeling as if maybe it was me the whole time which is the common notion for disbelievers.

The next two months between 3-4 AM, I consistently woke up with terror sweats and felt as if I was being watched. About fifty days in, I awoke to the most horrid screaming and a thud so loud I thought someone was breaking in. I jumped up and felt again like someone was in front of me wanting me to die, and yet no sounds from my upstairs housemates.

I got so scared that I quit sleeping at night. I would stay up until 6 AM at least to make sure that the ghost hour wouldn\'t affect me but it came anyways. I'll always remember what happened at two months.

I was playing COD as typical for the past two weeks and all of a sudden, I got this cold chill on my back. And it went to my left shoulder and then also onto the left side of my head. And I fib you not, I heard breathing in my ear. The pressure on my upper left side was if someone or something was leaning its head on my shoulder. I was frightened to death but I decided fight this. I got up, swung my fists and screamed "stop, and go away" and after that night, it seemed to stay away.

I don't know how all this happened, especially when I was such a non-believer. Those months feel like a dream. But I do believe now that certain energies do manifest around us, and it's best to stay away from the evil, hurtful ones.

Other hauntings by girleye888

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girleye888, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TheArtofDave (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-10-19)
I'm highly skeptical, but I'll try to be objective. For one, it doesn't matter if you say goodbye to the board. Anything negative can manifest simply by being negative.

Even without an Oracle board I would not tempt any entity to come, and disrupt my life.

As has been previously mentioned. Sounds like you have insomnia, and lack of sleep can lead you to believe lots of things you're manifesting or creating yourself. 50 days in. Were you still eating properly? Malnutrition can also have an affect on you. I'd recommend not using the board again. But if it were to remain in your possession have it blessed to cleanse any negative energies still around it. Have the open door closed.

Go see a doctor, and get you some medication to help you sleep.
halloween (4 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
I think one experiences hallucinations and paranoia by not sleeping AT ALL for days AND nights consecutively for long periods of time.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-30)
Hi girleye888, Rook summarised it all. I would like to reiterate only two points.

1. There is nothing called witching hour and so whenever someone brings about 3 a.m. Aspect, I get skeptical.

2. Don't use Ouija Board. It is dangerous. And to use it alone is not at all advisable. As Rook said, even if you don't believe, there are certain things, which you should do some research before venturing into such areas.

But as Rook advised, you better consult a doctor as you have been deprived of sleep for long and to ensure that don't have any heart condition.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
girleye888 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-29)
rookdygin - Thank you so much for your opinion.:)
& You are right:)
Madgurlee (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-29)
Rookdygin - took the words out of my mouth (well fingers lol)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
10 years ago (2014-08-28)
One: Did NOT 'play' by the rules.

Two: Used it alone, with no understanding of what MIGHT happen.

Three: Did NOT close the session.

Four: There is no such thing as the Witching/Ghost hour. They can (and will) manifest anytime there is enough energy for them to do so.

Five: About 50 days in you woke up to a loud scream and a thud... Or you woke up because of these noises and AGAIN felt like someone was right in front of you and that they wanted you to die. You said AGAIN... When did this happen before? How many time did it happen?

Six:You describe symptoms that could indicate a Heart a Attack... Have you seen a Doctor just to be sure it was not?

Seven: Lack of sleep can cause halucinations... Both audio and visual... When was the last time you got some good sleep?

Based on these 7 things I think you managed to freak yourself out... Managed to develope sleep depravation which has led to halucinations and you may possibly have had a Heart Attack.

Go see a Doctor, make sure you are ok. Do some research into things you do not understand... Even if you disbelieve in them... There are many things that we just do not know enough about, we should not dismiss them outright because they have not been explained or proven yet.

Respectfully,

Rook
girleye888 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-28)
[at] elnoraemily - You are right! No, I have never tried burning sages. I do sleep but there is something that doesn't wants me to sleep.
Thank you so much for your comment!:)
girleye888 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-28)
[at] HeartlessAngel - Thank you so much for the comment.
I did break the Ouija Board and it has never stopped.
I guess you are right, I should have said BYE to it.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-28)
Always close the conversation. Even if you don't believe (like me, as well) it is always better to be safe than sorry.

Have you tried doing a blessing, such as burning sage?

Not sleeping is going to bring about hallucinations and paranoia. You need to sleep.
HeartlessAngel (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-28)
Really interesting story, sounds to me like you didn't close whatever portal you opened up with the Ouija Board, allowing that spirit to stay.

I'd be careful, and if you start feeling it again, you might want to break out your board again and tell it to go away, and close the portal. The same thing happened to my friend, trust me. Her brother used a Ouija Board and never closed the portal. She has been haunted ever since.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: