You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Hope You Can Help Me

Real Ghost Stories

I Hope You Can Help Me

 

My name is Mirela. I was born in Romania but have lived in Germany with my family since 2012. I want to share my experience and I am asking you for help, if you can.

I have experienced I can say a lot of weird things which I am not going to tell you now, because what I am going to write what happened today and I hope you can guide me on what to do. I need to say first that my father passed away 9 years ago, when I was 9 years old. I am saying this only to let you know, but I do not believe that he has anything to do with what happened. Here it goes.

My mother, brother, my mom's fiancé and my boyfriend moved a month ago in a different town from where we lived, in a big house with 3 floors. On the first floor is the living room and kitchen and eating-room and a bathroom, on the second are the bedrooms and the third floor is owned by my brother. My brother works in a different town and sometimes he doesn't come home for days/weeks. My room is under his room and even though he is not home, I can hear things moving but I blame the wind which comes from the opened windows.

My boyfriend told me a couple of days ago that when he was alone, he thought he saw a woman\'s figure/face in the eating-room and right about that time, he saw a man\'s legs in his shoes (summer shoes) but he said that it might have been his imagination.

Last week I was injured outside the house and I am now at home because of my leg which might need surgery. 2 days ago my mother bought two tiny black kittens that live in my room. I am afraid of being alone because of my experiences with weird things in the past so I was very happy to have them staying with me.

Today my mother started work so I am alone until my boyfriend comes back from "German-course" (it is a place where you learn German) and that means I am alone from 8 to 16 o'clock. I was watching a series when... I don't really know how to put this in words... Everything was ok, I was watching a comedy and my kittens were asleep, but suddenly I heard a sound, coming from my back and I just felt that something was not right. My first thought was that is my boyfriend. I thought he came home earlier. But then I felt like I was in a nightmare, realising that I had just spoken with him and that he was on his way home and it could not have been him. I felt a really warm air surrendering me and making me fall down on the floor. It was like I was really dizzy and couldn't understand anything. All this happened in like 2-3 seconds but which seemed so much longer. It was like a survival instinct. I knew I just had to run far away from that place. So I grabbed my phone and ran off the stairs, with a huge pain in my knee and I opened the door and ran like 100 meters away. I was only in my pyjamas and socks so I couldn't go anywhere. I then really realized what just happened and I could not even cry or scream I was shocked. I called my boyfriend and I asked him where he was and told him to hurry. He needs to travel with the train and bus, so he told me he will be home in about an hour. I waited for him there, 100 metes away from the house, thinking about what happened. I can only talk about this with my boyfriend, because my brother would tell me it was my imagination and my mother I don't know, I she couldn't do anything...

We don't, under any circumstances, have money to move out and my mom\'s boyfriend wouldn't agree anyway...

Look, what I felt was real and there was something really bad in here, still is. It was a noise made with human mouth, coming right from behind. Please, if you believe me and experienced this things and know anything that could help me, tell me. If I will need a surgery I will be in here locked (not being able to run away like I did before) alone.

I am serious and I am not making a joke, so please answer me only if you are serious too.

Thank you for reading this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mirela, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
Hi:t.
I know it's been a while since you posted this, but perhaps you will see it at some point.
I know from experience that my animals do not always react when there is a presence. My only pet now, a young dog only reacts when our "visitors" make loud noises or other obvious signs. I think that she is used to them for the most part.
I am surprised that nobody mentioned doing a house cleansing/blessing, especially if the entity gave you a bad feeling. If you were simply afraid of a manifestation, then maybe it actually meant no harm. If you got a strong sense of dread deep in your core, then it would be wise to consider a home blessing/cleansing. It couldn't hurt. They should be done periodically, especially if the entity reacts negatively to the process and does not leave. One of the members here that commented, Rookdygin has a generic house cleansing posted on his page under "about me":

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

I'm sure he could help you if requested.
Please let us know what happened, if anything.
I know I would like to know how things turned out.

Blessings,
Lynev
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-09)
Hi, how about what you hear may had been your kitties its does made strange noise its happen to my cat she made strange noise during her sleep. I am sure of of you seen ghost hunters taps *forgive me cause I couldn't remember their name which was along time ago* anyway this guy sit on bed where the cat on the bed try to sleep and he try listen for EVP and stuff for ghost hunting, then what he relax what heard the noise is from the cat on the bed. So its don't mean I don't believe you plus you maybe have axitley which I have that also here the link of anxitleyhttp://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anxiety so you might understand.

I hope you going be ok.

DG
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-08)
Mirela
You say you have other experiences but you would not tell them right now. Why not it may give us important information to clue us in as to why this has happened. Keep on checking the EMFs but keep in mind that if there is any electrical disturbances such as wiring in the house or power meter by where you were and even high powered electrical lines outside can cause problems with an EMF and can cause hallucinations head aches and such.
Calthrow (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-06)
Hi and thanks for sharing now this is my thoughts and you may or may not agree with me here is one posabilty apoltergeist with your age and gender they are common but not harmful most of the time they can manifest in many ways sound movement and things being placed in spots you know they were not but most test you can do for ghost they do not read as well there are many thoughts to this the most important is stress of the ones being targeted take time to relax the kittens did not respond there fore they were not afread trust pets and kids they do not bleave that seeing is bleaveing burn some lavender or lemongrass sage if you can lavender clams you the other 2 will clean the area keep spirits calm look in to all every one says find what helps you best by the way I have sugar probs never felt warm air with a dizzy spell any questions just ask I will help if I can or at least hear what you half to say
viciousdelicious (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-06)
Hey Mirela, nice to see other people from Romania:)
I have no idea what the sound was, BUT I have experienced the exact same thing with the "warm air" and suddenly feeling dizzy bit, I have low blood sugar and have had calcium deficiency, and in the past, until I got my calcium levels on track, I had fallen down a couple of times. These episodes were also due to the fact that I have an anxiety problem, so they usually happened whenever I was stressed, nervous or scared of something. I'm not saying that this necessarily happened to you, but the way you described falling down and the feeling of it is exactly how I felt in the past, due to medical issues.
Hope all is well with you!
Mirela (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
Thank you everyone for responding so quickly!

First of all, I felt dizzy while hearing the sound, when I was sitting on the chair, not when I stood up.

I will check the EMF and I will write everything down.

I remember that in that morning, my mom left the house at 8am and asked me if I could cook something, which I did. She cleaned the kitchen first and asked me to keep it clean. And so I did, but while I was cooking, I saw some things on the table which don't belong there and things that weren't on the table when my mom left.
Yesterday I asked her if she moved them before she left and said no. I then told her that I perhaps moved them and forgot, but I know I did not! And no one was at home except myself...

All I know about the house is that it is the "old house". The owner lived here when she was a child with her family and sister. Her sister lives right beside us, in the "new house". I will ask her son if he has an ideea about someone dying in here.

Thank you everyone, I will let you know what I found.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
Hi Mirela, BJJ, elnoraemily and Rook have given you good suggestions. Check-out what Rook said, try to find out the EMF levels and maintain the record of events. But even after you have given a critical analysis, if things do happen, then we shall have to turn the attention to paranormal. Further, I feel that whatever you have narrated did not seem harmful on the face of it. Try investigating about the house, ask your neighbours and get more information. It will also give us clues. Please do post if you have any further information.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
L_22 (10 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
well it's just a regular type of ghost but if you really need to seek help contact your local priest

Or Contact me if that didn't work
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
Lets see if I have the sequence of events correct...

You were either sitting in a chair or on the couch (possible reclined a bit because of your knee injury) you could see your kittens sleeping and then you heard a weird sound... A sound you are sure was made by a human mouth. Your very first thought was that your boy friend got home early but you realized that you had just spoken to him and that was not possible. You also knew no one else was home so you stood you (quickly) and felt 'warm air' surround you which made you feel dizzy and you fell to the floor. Then completely freaked out you raced out of the house and did not go back until your boyfriend got there... And during all of this the kittens reacted to nothing.

Is that right? If so I think that you heard a sound, one that really scared you, then you may have stood up to fast, which caused you to become warm/dizzy and you fell over. This added to your fear and you ended up waiting outside until your boyfriend arrived.

I AM NOT saying you experienced nothing... But if something tried to manifest it was very close to you and it only managed the sound you heard. I base this on the fact the kittens did not react to anything and animals tend to notice things before humans.

Do you know any of the history of the house you now live in? Perhaps there is something in its past that will give you clues... Start a Journal, enter any and all 'odd happenings' once you have written down all the details go back and try to 'debunk' the experience. Ask your Family, see if they are having any experiences and please do not forget to check the EMF Levels (Electromagnetic Fields). They can do two things...

1) If you are sensitive to them you can experience sounds, hallucinations, warm spots, sickness (head aches, upset stomach...rashes) every bodies reaction is different.

2) They can attract spirits because they can use that type of energy to help them manifest.

This is why they have to be checked... This is why a Journal can be important... This is why other witnesses are important. It all helps build a case for the experiences being paranormal or not.

Please keep us updated and Welcome to YGS.

Respectfully,

Rook
venus (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
The strange thing is your cats did not jump out of the sofa, although you mentioned the sound is very loud. It could be your mind playing tricks on you. Cats & dogs are able to sense strange things in the house, by barking, cats hissing etc. I could be wrong, maybe this entity only connects to you. You take care.
Mirela (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
For TravisP1995, the sound was just creepy, a sound made by human mouth, it was something with "b" but seemed like a mourn... I have no idea how to explain it... It was real and when I heard it I had the feeling that nothing is going to be the same again...

It was loud, and it was filling my ears and right in that moment everything changen in the room, like everything was strange and unknown...
Mirela (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
Hello everyone and thanks for responding.

First of all, I do not take any meds, even though I am injured.

I have never had problems with my blood, I am taking tests once in a while just to be sure I am healhy.

My kittens, as you asked,rynne, were still on the couch when I got back in the house with my boyfriend, and that was a hour later. They seemed fine, but I felt awful for leaving them alone when I knew I shouldn't... But I was so scared...
rynne (69 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
Sorry to know this has caused so much anguish. Second BadJuuJuu and elmoraemily's suggestion on checking your blood-sugar levels also side effects if any of meds.
My Q is about the kitten's behavior: wanted to know how they reacted-- Did they continue sleeping? Did they stay in after you'd run out? What was their behavior?
Hope this is resolved soon for you.
TravisP1995 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
Can you make out what the noise sounded like? I have had some creepy feelings and experiences as well some a little similar too yours.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
What this sounds like is possibly a blood sugar problem, followed by an adrenaline rush because of your sudden fear and your body trying to keep itself up. The wanted to run would be the adrenaline/anxiety. It is a natural response. It literally was, as you said, survival instinct.

I have hypoglycemia and fainting/dizzy spells are a real problem. I have experienced anything from severe vertigo to odd vision problems.

Here is some information that may match what you are experiencing: http://www.healthline.com/health/hypoglycemia#Symptoms2

I would advise that you take BJJ's advice and get your health checked out by a doctor.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
I think you need to talk to your doctor about the sudden dizziness and falling. I have to ask, with the injury, are you taking any medications that may have dizziness or hallucinations as a side effect?
And yes, I'm taking you seriously, and my opinion on this is serious.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: