You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Woman In The Hallway

Real Ghost Stories

The Woman In The Hallway

 

It all happened years ago when my dad was still alive, I was living with my parents at this time because I was taking care of my sick dad. It was approximately 5:30 am and for some reason I had woken up, at this point I was home alone just me and my dad. My dad was sound asleep and my mom had already left for work.

The floor I was on where the bedrooms are when you walk upstairs there is a long hallway, on the left was a bedroom on the right hand side was the bathroom and when you go straight ahead at the end of the hallway was my old bedroom. That night I slept in the bedroom that was on the left side across from the bathroom.

As I said it was approximately 5:30 am and I woke up I look towards the hallway and I saw a woman. This woman had come from my old bedroom walked down the hallway and went into the bathroom. I remember this as if it was yesterday she had a red top and black shorts on. She didn't look at me or talk to me I don't even know if she realized that I saw her, I wasn't terrified nor did I get a bad feeling from this woman. I was a bit in shock because I grew up in this house and although this wasn't my first experience in this house it had been the time I actually saw a ghost with my own eyes. Although I didn't get a bad feeling from her I just let her be, I didn't get up to see if she was still there or if I could still see her, I'm not that gutsy.

I'm not sure why she appeared to me now or who this woman was, I don't know if she was trying to tell me something or warn me of something I don't know. That was the first and last time I saw this woman. I do wish that I knew who this woman was, as far as I know no one had ever passed away in this house.

Other hauntings by Mary_123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mary_123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
Hello Mary_123! I have similar experience as like yours. I grew up in my ancestral house where I had several spine shivering and goose bumping experiences.
Sometimes old houses do furl creepy things. So be safe.

With warm regards
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
It could be a residual pattern from the people who owned the house before, even if they did not die.

It's just a theory, but I am fond of it, that places can hold patterns of energy. If that woman used to walk that path, it's possible that the energy just acted itself out.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: