You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Transparent Creature Or Creatures

Real Ghost Stories

Transparent Creature Or Creatures

 

Early one morning between 2 am and 3 am, my dogs woke me. I let them outside and they took off running across the patio and down the slope behind my house. Normally they walk out.

At that moment, the bending and swaying of two 7' blue spruce trees 30' from me caught my attention. I could see movement and an outlined creature jumping on to the top of one tree. It didn't climb, it jumped from ground level to the top of the tree. I saw the movement and then the top of the tree bend. Then it jumped on to the next tree about 3' away. Both trees bent over with the weight. There was no wind and the tops of the trees bent and swished as if something heavy had jumped on them.

I saw the outline of a creature that was transparent, but ape or monkey like, jump from one tree to the next. I could see the tree through it but the outline of the creature was white and sharply defined. My impression was that it was around 5' or 6'. The landscape lighting gave me a clear view of the trees.

As I stared out the patio door, the top of the patio cover over my head (which is constructed of wood beams and wood) started sounding as if something heavy was on top walking. The trees were now standing straight as normal. I didn't see it leave the tree but I had the impression that there might have been two of them.

I didn't feel threatened but I definitely wanted to close and lock the door. I called the dogs, thank goodness they were already almost to the door, and closed it. My dogs usually go out early morning and have for years. This was the one and only time anything like this has happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hotsauce, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-09)
Thanks guys, I honestly was not trying to be rude or off putting so I apologize to anyone if it looked that way! I wonder if now, I am the one misinterpreting the comments 😨 😆 lol.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-07)
I agree with Miracles on the internet misunderstandings. Same with phone texting and all that. We have to keep in mind, HOW we take the comment is all up to ourselves, unless it's actually really rude.

"When you think everything is someone else's fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy" - The 14th Dalai Lama

As for the story, I do believe these creatures exist. I've personally never seen it, but I do believe. I saw some show on them before too, and also forget. For some reason in my head, I am relating them to "stick people" phenomenon. Either way, must have been quite an experience for you HOTSAUCE. Thanks for sharing.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-07)
MandyyNicole - in addition to it being the internet, there is also a language barrier here so things easily get misunderstood and misinterpreted. It's hard enough when people of the same language are communicating via the internet, but add a different language and it quickly gets confusing 😆
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-07)
Not sure why you think I need to cool down...? I wasn't being rude. I was making fun conversation. I think you misunderstood the tone of my comment and what I was saying.

Hotsauce, that's strange. Was the picture posted from somewhere near you?! I'm definitely intrigued by this!
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-07)
OK Mandyy... I think we have scared each other enough so please cool down. As like yours, mine theory was based on hunch too.
But the most impotent thing is that none of us had able to figured out What was it actually?

Regards
hotsauce (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-06)
Two days ago online, there was a story in my news feed about a woman who had taken a photo of the landscape with her phone. When she looked at it later, there was a transparent human-like form standing right in the center of the photo. That photo is what reminded me of what I saw. My creature was crouched on the tree (like a ape) and moved very quickly. I tried yesterday to find that story and it was gone.
What I saw was different but the transparency was excactly the same. There are no research facilities close by. I live in a small town in a rural area.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-06)
For what's it's worth (which ain't much) I remember watching some bigfoot show where the researchers claimed they'd seen a young bigfoot in a tree. Can't remember what show it was tho, so I can't give links. Sorry. Could have been that ridiculous series on Animal Planet, I honestly can't remember. For the record, I think bigfoot exists, I just think that show is flaky lol.
It seems like an elemental entity of some type is the most likely being you encountered. They can be very curious about humans at times.
valkricry (49 stories) (3267 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-06)
I know that there are transparent creatures the world over, but they are mostly of the aquatic variety. I'd be tempted to go with the bigfoot theory, but they are supposedly quite visible to the eye. Weird, very weird indeed!
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-06)
Sushantkar, haha, I think your monkey theory scares me more than my bigfoot theory! What if the monkey was rabid 😭
Don't let sasquatch shiver your spine though, lol, I have a hunch it's a pretty peaceful creature, if it's real 😉
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-06)
To MandyyNicole- OK... It just might not be escaped from any research center and you might be right. I had only putted my doubts there. But... The big foot theory had just shivered my spine 😆 😆

Regards
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-06)
I was going to go with a flying squirrel, but they are too little.

An elemental sort of force would make sense, since it seemed to be see-through.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-05)
Okay. LOL. I don't think there's ANY logical explanation or assumption to be made when it comes to a bigfoot. But whatever you say...i'm just saying, even gorillas climb trees sometimes, so who are you to say they most certainly, absolutely, definitely would not. It's a freakin' phenomena. Nothing about sasquatch makes sense.
My theory makes more sense than a monkey escaping a research facility, where I assume they would take extreme precaution to ensure the general public's safety from researched upon monkeys. But hey.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-05)
To MandyyNicole- A big foot or Sasquatch could not jumped form one tree to another. I don't think that it is possible for a 8-10 feet tall ape.
The more logical possibility is that it could be a monkey escaped from any research center nearby to that locality.

Regards
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-05)
How strange! My best guess is something elemental... Or possibly bigfoot, which I also believe is in the realm of elemental entities. Hear me out on my theory! What if the creatures people have seen as "bigfoot" have the ability to become invisible at will and those who have seen it have caught it off guard? It could make sense...i've always had a suspicion they could hide in trees as well. Idk, just some thoughts! Very interesting story. (:
hotsauce (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
Thinking about this (it happened 2 or 3 months ago), I realized there was no sound when this creature jumped on to the tree. The tree bent over but the creature didn't make a noise. It was the movement that caught my eye. It was like fluid water almost. Transparent movement with a outlined shape. The dogs were unable to see the movement I suppose because there were tall grasses planted between them and the spruce trees. There was also no noise to alert them. They are pugs and small for their breed. When I heard the noises on the patio roof, it sounded like something up there. Not as heavy as a human but more weight than a cat or possum. It was a creaking noise that started as the dogs ran back to the patio.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
I would think that even a squirrel would have gotten the dog's attention.

Curious, indeed.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
hotsauce- Well the dogs lack of reaction makes it even more curious. Goodness I'm just at a loss. But there again I have said it in comments before, sometimes there's not an answer to everything.
But man I would love to know one on this.
hotsauce (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
The dogs seemed to know something was in the yard. As they ran down the slope, the creature jumped into the tree. The distance between the dogs & the creature was about 40'. The dogs were already half-way down the slope. They continued running the length of the embankment.
We are on a half acre covered with fir trees, shrubbery, and ground cover. They are small dogs. When they came back up, they didn't seem worried and didn't seem to smell or sense anything.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
Well, this is definitely interesting!

Hmmm.

I have the same question about the dogs.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
hotsauce- That is odd. I was able to get a good visual of what you described but for the life of me can NOT come up with anything. I have seen other stories here on YGS similar to yours. Hopefully someone can come up with something.
One question though, did your dogs react to whatever it was? Did they even notice?
Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: