You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Creature And The Man

Real Ghost Stories

The Creature And The Man

 

A while ago, I spoke about the haunting of my dad's house. Now my accounts happened over the span of several years - but something is happening again - and I've experienced a lot in 2 days.

It started on a Friday night. I got home from a pub with my dad and step-mum, and something wasn't right. I couldn't really describe it.

I ate my leftover pizza from earlier in the evening and went to wash up my bowl. My kitchen back door leads into the garden. I entered my kitchen and froze. I could've sworn I saw a dark figure standing in the shadows ornament my garden. I turned on the light and nothing was there.

Later that night, my parents had gone to bed and my brother was working a night shift. However, I heard a very distinctive male voice talking downstairs. What they were speaking about made no sense - extremely unusual. It was mostly muffled - but I heard these words "the crab hair is upside down". I bit my lip pretty hard to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I wasn't.

I had no idea what that meant - I still don't.

This is where it gets freaky.

The next morning I noticed all the bedroom doors kept opening and closing. I blamed it on a draft and shut my bedroom door so a draft couldn't effect it. Then, my door knob turned, and it opened again.

10 minutes later I was in the shower and I saw a figure standing in the bathroom and disappear a second later. Then this happened.

My cats were out in my garden. All of a sudden, my cat started backing away from something - eyes wide. I went to check on her and she ran inside. I then heard this inhuman scream coming from behind me. I turned around and nothing was there. I ran inside.

I can't even describe the scream - it kind of sounded like a wounded monster (not sure what that sounds like).

I'm very scared. I haven't even told my dad - he does believe - but he probably wouldn't believe that. I don't know what to do.

Other hauntings by Filmbuff1234

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Filmbuff1234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Filmbuff1234 (13 stories) (33 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-07-22)
I'm definitely asking her next time I see her. It will probably be next week though.
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-07-21)
Dude, your grandma is a psychic, she should know what to do. Have you asked for her help? 🤔 🙄

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: