You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Big Man And The Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Big Man And The Little Girl

 

This event took place in Qiudersbach Germany and was in a very old house there. This happened when I guess was 13 and it scared the living crap out of me.

So sometimes I would wake up in the night not a big deal right? Use the restroom and maybe to check the computer to see if it was off. The way my house was set up my room was at the top of the stairs and in the hallway there was a huge window that would shine moonlight through.

And so one night like most others I woke up and I don't what woke me up but I was just suddenly up. And there in the doorway there was a little transparent girl and she would just stare at me. At first I thought nothing because I thought it was my little sister waking up to use the bathroom so I shrugged it off. But, it happened it again and then a third time. By this point I had been calling her name several times, every time it would happen but no answer. So I guess about the sixth time it happened I finally just got up and went over to it and was still calling my sister's name but she was still not answering. So I went over and swiped, and she was gone and after that she was completely gone. And let me mention I went down to my parents room, and they confirmed that I went down and told them what happened.

I asked them this just recently and they said that they do remember even now. I have not seen her since and I'm 17 now so I think that would be good. I mean it scared the crap out of me and I am glad that I have not seen it since. Also when I lived in that house I saw a man also outside my door but he was in the next room and would stare at me very menacingly. Just stare and stare with red eyes and I know what I saw because I thought it was the coat rack but it turns out my mom had moved the coat rack the other day. I never got up to see what that was because it scared me a heck of a lot more than the little girl. She would stare with no expression and the man which by the way was at least 6 feet tall would just stare at me very menacingly.

Thanks for reading and if you have any insight please let me know.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SuperAust88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pjs1977 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-08)
Wow if I was you I would get that house blessed seems menacing. I don't blame you for being scared.
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
That's a creepy as heck story. But I agree they hopefully don't mean harm. But I still would avoid the one with red eyes like the plague.
snowraven37 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-01)
Frightening! 😨 It was probably that the little girl and the man died in your area. Possibly the man was the father of the girl? Well, it's a good thing you no longer see them!
😁 -snowraven37
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-29)
I agree with Tweed about not being a friendly man. I've heard that red eyes are negative.

Thanks for your account, 4d.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-28)
They seem to mean no harm. Do a blessing of whatever suits your beliefs.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
Hi SuperAust, had you recently moved to the house when this was going on? It may have been they were curious about you and wanted to check you out.
Red eyes is a bit extreme, doesn't sound very friendly but one shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. If they're leaving you alone they're probably fine.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: