You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Items :: Disappearing Objects Returned

Real Ghost Stories

Disappearing Objects Returned

 

This is recent activity. My partner and I have a room at my parents' place, and often things go missing and then turn up again fine. Over the last few months though it has been strange and it is no longer contained within our room.

You see last year on Dec 1st, my partner had a bad car accident. He wrote his car off when he lost control, the vehicle suddenly veered across the road and flipped. It got airborne and landed on its roof in the drain (that is over 6ft deep).

He was thankfully fine but it is strange. He had 3 rings that he wore often, and 2 of them I had given to him.

Here is what is weird. He took these rings off and left them in the car, the one that was wrecked. It is now March and for the past few weeks I have found each of these rings. Each one in his car space, each one completely squashed. Now I have managed to straighten them, but as I straighten them, they disappear again. Often things would go and vanish, but never have they been returned and damaged. Quite often they would just be moved.

Not only has this changed, but when we get annoyed with whatever is doing this it doesn't respond like it did previously. It used to giggle and then the item would be returned. Now though there is no giggle and often the item turns up a week later.

Something is up. It is changing a lot but I am not sure what it is. I have dealt with worse than this, but I have never had something missing turn up later completely crushed. I am not entirely sure what I should do about it.

Other hauntings by Guard_of_the_dead

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Guard_of_the_dead, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Chris77 (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-15)
I think you must check your house well there might be borrowers hanging around, you know tiny people about 6 inch tall!
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Wow, uh this is REALLY odd. I'm can't really say much else, besides ask questions.
Was there anything significant about these rings? We're they different from any old normal ring?
We're these rings bought new or from someone you don't know?
Is there anything else you could possibly relate to this incident that may help understand?
I really don't know where to go with this story.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Honestly I am not sure myself. Have you done a sort of cleansing?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: