You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Three Black Men On The Roof

Real Ghost Stories

The Three Black Men On The Roof

 

I don't know how to start this but I know this site since 2015. I just reading stories here and this is the first time I'm going to post my own story.

I have learned that there are two possible way to have a natural "third eye". First is if this is a gift to you since birth and second, if you could experience a near-to-death situation.

My family on my mother side have this ability but I have encountered a near-to-death experience when I was a 2 years old. I accidentally stub my left eye of the antennae of our television way back 1989 (you know TV on that year. It was a box with two metal stick behind as the antennae). So my paranormal experiences started when I was a small kid.

I don't know exactly what happen but my family told me the story.

In our old house at Marikina City, Philippines, we have 2 sets of double deck in our room. One is for my sisters and the other one is for me and my brother. We are six siblings in the family, 4 girls and 2 boys. The double deck we used by my brother was located in a wall with a window. That window is near the top bed of the double deck so if you going to sleep on top, you can open that window to ventilate your self. If the window is open, you will see outside the backyard of our house and the house of our neighbor with a Kamias tree in middle of their yard and ours.

Here's the story, one night they tried me to sleep on the top portion of the double deck with my brother. I am 3 or 4 years old on that time. I laid beside the wall with the window and my brother is on the other side. They don't know what happen but I accidentally opened the window. I woke up and tried to closed again the window but I accidentally turn my sight outside. I saw these three men standing on the roof of our neighbor wearing long black dress. Their arms stretch side ways like a cross and they staring at me. When I saw it, I quickly close the window and put my pillow on the window to avoid of opening.

After that incident I suffered from illness and I always telling them about what I saw. They didn't tell me how I get well but they always asking me about the three black men. Well, I don't know the answer because I'm just a kid back then.

I will tell you the story about our old house in Marikina on my next post and my other ghost stories.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by unknownymous05

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, unknownymous05, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MysticFrance (5 stories) (95 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-12)
Hi! It's nice to know some Filipinos here!:)

Good story! When I read the comment section, I saw this Hypnopompic Hallucinations thing. I think, how you saw the three men were very much similar to my experience when I was still working in a BPO Industry (call center). I was taking a nap in the training room before the start of shift, then I saw a female figure, wearing a black top and pants. The image was also wearing a black veil. I was so scared that time, but I realized it was not real. Just part of my imagination when I was waking up.

I'm not saying that what you saw was not real. Just want to comment on Hypnopompic Hallucinations. Thanks and looking forward to more stories!

Best regards.
unknownymous05 (12 stories) (16 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-07)
Hi Dee,

Thanks for your comment. I'm going to search for that. Well about the third eye, yes that meditation for me is unnatural. I have a very own friend that used to open her third eye by that.
Anyway thanks for reading.

-unknownymous05
Socracy5 (3 stories) (64 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-03)
Thanks for the reply unknownymous, I see it's indeed strange but as long as no harm is done its not a matter of concern, Probably digging into the background of this event can reveal some information.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2018-11-01)
Hi unknownymous,

That would definitely be a frightening sight to see for a child... Or an adult. There is a phenomenon called Hypnopompic Hallucinations. The hallucination can occur just as you are awakening. Individuals have reported seeing, feeling, hearing and sensing strange phenomena. It's akin to a dream figment, something carried over from the dream state and experienced in reality. The hallucination may feel scary, but isn't real. I don't know if this is the case for you, but if you're interested, you can easily Google it.

There is another way to open the third eye, a common method is through meditation. As for the incident with your eye and the antenna, I'm not sure that falls under the NDE (Near Death Experience) category. Although, I'm sure it was quite scary and painful.

Thanks for sharing, all the best.
Dee
unknownymous05 (12 stories) (16 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-31)
Hi Lady-glow and AugustaM,
Thanks for your comment.
For AugustaM - I don't know the occupation of our neighbor on that time but I know that they are just regular household on a community here in the Philippines. About my parents, I don't know if there are some entity wanted to revenge on them.
For Lady-glow - for me, that was deathly especially on my age at that time. I don't know also if my parents ask or tell something about that incident to our neighbor. They wouldn't tell us anything because that will scares us kids.

But anyway, thanks for reading my story.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-10-30)
unknownymous - I'm not sure if poking ones eye can be consider a near death experience... Unless a pointy/sharp object somehow made it to the brain?

I imagine seeing those three figures on the neighbors' roof must have been very traumatic given your age but, do you know if your parents asked the neighbors if they were there wearing their robs? - I wouldn't expect you, at such tender age, to ask these kind of questions but perhaps the adults could have tried to find out if something was going on at the house next door.

Thanks for sharing.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-10-30)
That would be a highly disturbing sight to a toddler! I am glad you recovered from your illness and the antennae incident! Do you know what the occupations or hobbies of your neigh its were? Could they have been involved with anything that might have whipped up that sort of energy? You mentioned your parents were faith healers, had they perhaps recently driven something out of a client that might have hung around for a bit of revenge?

It fascinates me how paranormal encounters are so often followed by illness in the East - sometimes quite serious illness. I wonder if someone born and raised in the East with those traditions travelled to the West and saw an entity if the result would be the same. Is the effect more tied to the cultural perception or the entity? Are the two indivisible? Or is it something in the interactions with the geography? Interestingly -from East to West- the symptoms of demonic possession are quite similar. Anyway, just the archaeologist in me acting up again - cultures are absolutely ebthralling.
unknownymous05 (12 stories) (16 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-29)
Hi Socracy!
Thanks for your comment.
Yes, maybe my description on third-eye is legitimate because of my experiences. And I do believe also on exposure to paranormal because my parents on that time were faith healers.
I don't know if those shadows were robbers. Haha! But if they were robbers, why do they need to wear cloths/dress that similar to priest's cloths and black in color.
Maybe they are cult? I'm not sure.
Thanks for welcoming me.
Socracy5 (3 stories) (64 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2018-10-28)
Hey unknownymous, Your description about gaining a "third eye" is legitimate, I believe in this too concerning my experiences. Just a piece of information though you know long term exposure to paranormal situations may also affect your conscience and hence, you would tend to be much sensitive to them cause I had gone this sensitivity phase.

There is a question though are you sure that those apparitions you saw were spirits of any kind? I mean they can be robbers too or was there anything peculiar about the shadows?

By the way, welcome to YGS and looking forward for your next post:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: