You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Dead Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Little Dead Girl

 

This is the first time I write about my story. I feel really glad I found this site.

When I was 18 I lived in Queretaro city, Mexico. As you know this is a colonial city, full of stories and legends on the alleys of the old hoods. Some are true, some are not. But this happened in a new neighborhood where my mother and my older brother went to live for a few years.

We rented a small house that was used before as offices. When we arrived to the place, we noticed it was full of mail for a person called Alfonso. Several letters were appointed to him, many papers and other office stuff was on the floor, as if someone had left with no trace.

A couple years passed and everything was normal, until one morning when I woke up and my mother and brother were talking about a little girl, a ghost that turned on the radio when my brother was alone the night before in the house.

I thought it was a lie. I believe in this things but never thought it could happen to me.

One night I arrived to my house about 1am, I went to the movies with some friends and they left me in front of my house. I got in and saw that my mother was asleep, and my brother too. I put on some pijamas and got into bed, when I closed my eyes, I heard, in the room between my room and my mom's. A scream so frightening as the words it was saying. It was the voice of a little person, a girl that was yelling: "HELP ME PLEASE! MY FATHER IS KILLING ME!" (I get goosebumps just remembering that!). She repeated it 3 times.

The next morning I told my mom what I heard the night before and she said that she heard it too. We knew that in that neighborhood there were no children, just old couples, the houses that were behind our house, were offices too.

Some days passed and I was with my mom washing the dishes and suddenly a glass just exploded. There can be many explanations for that, I know, but I still count as spooky.

A few days later I was in my room reading a book, was alone, my family was in the living room watching tv. I have a money box with really old coins. I heard the sound of 3 coins falling and hitting the other coins inside the box, as if someone had put some coins inside.

Later I was asleep in that house, I was beginning to wake up and I heard someone tap three times on my window. I thought it was my brother arriving from college, but I stood up and went to open the door, there was nobody there. My house had closed garage, so no one could climb and tap like joking.

There were few things that occurred after that: Tv turned on when I was taking a bath, sometimes also the channel changed. And I got used to hear her games. I never saw her. When I went out and just for fun said: PLEASE BEHAVE, inmediately a little voice started talking at the back of the house.

And the last thing that happened was that my brother was working on his computer and we had bought a 2 megapixel digital camera. So he was testing it, and he took a picture, and the picture was a white mist walking from my mom's room to mine.

Few week later I came to live to Tijuana and never had any more experiences like that. It just occurred me that maybe the guy that left the house so suddenly could have something to do with this little girl.

Other hauntings by Saheed10

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Saheed10, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pumpchick15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
A truly interesting story indeed. I feel in my heart that the man who used to live there had something to do with the little girl. Have you ever met him before? If you have, what was he like? His actions and behaviors? Did you feel strange around him? Certain questions like these are good to ask yourself since this could easily be more then just a little girl haunting a house. I might be thinking ahead but in this sickening world we live in, any possibility is open for examination.

If you are able too, ask old neighbors if you get a chance to visit again about any of their own experiences or of the people who used to live there before. Research is also important! Researching the house would be good.

Now these choices are solely if you wish to learn more about the girl. If you don't just continue your like in peace.

Best regards,

-Pumpchick15 ❤
Saheed10 (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-05)
Thank you for your comments, my mom moved out 6months later, she did not hear her again but... Once she was at Tijuana, se was carrying an evil spirit on her back, I will write this story soon.
eyecandy (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
It sounds as if it was beginning to turn into a poltergeist.
I don't know if it was or not so I wouldn't go believing it was.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
Hi Saheed10, welcome to YGS. I have the same question Hecate0 asked. Do your mother and brother still live in that house? And do they have the experiences even now. Did any of you investigate the experiences or shared it with your neighbours. If you had, perhaps you would have had some clues, if not answers. I felt that something was trying to catch your attention. Perhaps it might have been a spirit of a child, who never knew that he/she was dead. And whatever you have narrated did not highlight any negative or harmful intentions. That being the position, perhaps you could have communicated to the spirit, informed that it was no longer alive and might have, after some days, led him/her to light. But nothing could be done now unless your mom and brother live there still and have experiences even now.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
ultimator03 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
Saheed10, first you said when you told please behave a little voice started talking behind, was that voice angry, delighted or scared? Then it is really sorry to hear such little children dying and not able to find peace, Hope her soul finds peace.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
Saheed10, do your mother and brother still live there? Do they still hear her? It would be interesting to know more about the gentleman that left, perhaps rather hurriedly. You may be right about a possible connection. But he may have left because he was frightened by hearing what you all have been hearing and experiencing. I hope her spirit can find peace. Sounds like she's not there yet. If interested, you may need to investigate further. I wish you then best.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: