You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Foot

Real Ghost Stories

Little Foot

 

This is not so much my story but more my uncle's story. But this does provide a little background information for my first ghost story.

So, many years ago my uncle lived with his girlfriend, his daughter, and his girlfriend's two other daughters. The two oldest daughters were Ali (age:16), Skyla (age:14), and Adrianna (age:6). Skyla and Ali were my uncle's stepdaughters and Adrianna was my uncle's 'blood-related' daughter. They all lived in a nice house located in a popular subdivision of Topeka, Kansas.

At first everything was fine and normal, but my uncle always had an uneasy feeling in the house. After a few days of living in their new house my uncle walked into Adrianna's room where she was having a conversation with no one. Adrianna had her back towards my uncle and was talking to the wall. So, of course, my uncle asked "Adrianna, who are you talking too?" Adrianna turned around and said in such a calm voice "Little Foot".

My uncle immediately thought of it as a harmless imaginary friend. But suddenly, Adrianna would start randomly saying creepy things about this 'Little Foot' guy, such as "dad, Little Foot's behind you" or "Little Foot doesn't like you daddy" which totally creeped my uncle out.

After weeks of Adrianna talking abut this Little Foot, one night she ran into her my aunt and uncle's bedroom yelling "Daddy! Daddy! Little Foot scratched me!" My uncle looked and Adrianna had three long red scratched running down her arm. At first my uncle thought that maybe Adrianna did this to herself for attention. But Adrianna wasn't the type that liked having attention drawn to her. So that would be totally out of character for her.

Adrianna started getting scratched and bruised more and more frequently, to the point where Adrianna didn't even react to these violent acts anymore. If her dad asked where she got a certain bruise or scratch from she would just say "Little Foot got mad at me."

Then the other girls started noticing odd things. Ali reported hearing loud footsteps walking up the stairs and Skyla told her family she had had some sort of paralyzing fear when she woke in the middle of the night. More and more unexplained happening started occurring and it made Skyla and Ali so scared that they decided to move in with their (real) dad.

One night my uncle laid on his side of the bed and woke up. He couldn't move, couldn't yell, couldn't do anything. And while laying there, paralyzed almost, he watch this large, undefinable, black mass craw up the wall, onto the ceiling, and then it hover over him. He was so frightened. The next night he asked to switch sides of the bed with his girlfriend. She had experienced the same thing.

Soon after they moved out of the house but before they officially left my uncle placed a recorder in the middle of the living room to try and capture something. Later that evening, you could hear a very faint heart beat, it slowly got louder and louder. Then it becomes extremely loud. All of a sudden you hear this loud demonic screeching noise and a big bang. My uncle later found the recorder thrown to the other side of the kitchen, which was all the way on the other side of the house.

This story sort of ties in with my other story in you guys are interested.

Other hauntings by amayanoelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amayanoelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chapulin1234 (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-02)
Nice story, not so brave uncle tho... Asking to switch bedsides with his girlfriend...LOL! 😭
amayanoelle (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-12)
[at] phd this is a sort of back story to my first written story. In my first story I wrote how Sam said he was protecting my cousin from 'Little Foot'. This is to tell you who little foot is and how he hurt my family.

[at] sheetal Actually after the whole situation Adrianna completely forgot and little foot and the scratching ect. But at the time yes, she was suffering a lot. And Adrianna is amazingly adorable.

[at] sushantkar No my uncle did not cleanse the house.
phd (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-26)
Sorry I'm not sure how this ties with the other story... Did you mean that you might have allowed spirits during the Ouija session... Thought you said nothing bad happened...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
Alright, alright... I am not sure what to make of this... So I will not until I have read more experiences from the O/P...this seems to be setting up or 'leading' to something, So I will 'follow' the trail so to speak.

Respectfully,

Rook
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
Hi, amayanoelle I am feeling very sorry for Adrianna... She is just 6... And she suffered lot... 😢 😢 I am glad your uncle left that house. Really a nice story and I don't know I am finding Adrianna so cute isn't it?
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-24)
Sounds very horrifying indeed amayanoelle. Did your uncle cleanse that house after experiencing such odd thing? I think it was residual. Some houses are demonic.
My grandma's best friend's house was too under asylum of a demonic power. Her family had cleanse that house but it didn't get rid of that evil entity and they eventually soled the house which was demolished later on and a park was constructed there.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: