You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Big Sandy Haunted Home

Real Ghost Stories

Big Sandy Haunted Home

 

I have seen many shadows and hear knocks and footsteps in my house. One night I saw a shadow peeking into my doorway. Another night I saw a women with blonde hair with a red flannel shirt in my room, but there was nothing below her waist.

One night me and my husband both saw a shadow go into the bathroom, except my husband said it looked like it walked into the floor to him. We both also heard a knock on the wall another time. He also told me that one time he was standing in front of his TV and I started to move. The other night I was awoke from sleeping to see a tall big shadow standing by my door and the feeling I got was it wanted to hurt me. Also my TV used to come on all by itself until I moved it.

I wonder if they can follow you because I had ghosts in my house since I was a kid. I have lived in different states and still almost all of my houses have had something happen in them.

One night I was at my friend's house and I had walked by one of her rooms and found the light on from under the door. I didn't tell her at first cause I thought someone left the light on. So I went back to the kitchen and watched down the hall where the room was and I never saw anyone come in or out of that room. So I went back by that room and noticed the light was off so I told her. She opened the door and we saw no one in there.

Another time my cat woke my up growling at something. She was laying by me and started growling and backing away from something so I touched her and asked her to calm down. Another night I had a feeling something wanted to touch me and I said out loud that wasn't allowed and it seemed like it went away.

Other hauntings by CheyNTaz

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CheyNTaz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-17)
The tv could easily be faulty electrics or someone else in the house or even sometimes next door having something that runs on the same radio frequency since it hasn't happened since. This is the only explanation as a spirit doesn't care about where it is if you move it it will still turn on.
Goggzy (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-08-17)
It seems to me to be residual haunting the only problem is the feeling of it wanting to hurt you as that could be part posession unlikely it was but sometimes a ghost can make you feel whatever there last feeling was, what you could do is look through your house records and see if anyone who has lived there at some point died of suspicious circs. As the spirit haunting doesn't need to die where they haunt they go to where there happiest memories are that's why some restaurants get spirit activity.
Mimi81 (203 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-15)
I don't think you're being followed. You may just be more sensitive to the presence of spirits than other people.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
Isn't there experiences from a 'Big Sandy' California...also? Big Sandy sounds so familiar...

Any reason that may be?

Respectfully,

Rook
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
Hahaha, laughing only because I understand that 😆 I'm honestly surprised our roles are reversed this time LOL
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
Ooh you're right! I just ran a search and there's a place called Big Sandy in Montana, well I'll be darned. Here's me thinking it was a sandstone home and that this was somehow very relevant to the happenings in said home, ha! 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
Tweed - normally I'm the one with the blonde questions LOL. I thought it meant Big Sandy, as in name of location 😕
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
Can I just be blonde for a minute, why is the house 'Sandy'?

Chey, I agree it would be nice to have more details and have a jolly 'ole chit chat with thee.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
LeeLee9 - please don't ask someone to rewrite a story that has already been submitted. If they don't know not to do this, all that does is give us multiple copies of the same story and leads to all kinds of confusion.

If you have questions or would like something explained to you, be polite and ask in the comments section.
LeeLee9 (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
i feel this story could be more interesting if it shared more details, bcz it honestly had me a little confused at times, rewrite it and add more detail, take your time so we can feel your story
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-12)
CheyNTaz: there is too little info in your story as to decide if your house is haunted or if either you or your husband (or both?) are sensitive and the shadows are trying to get your attention.

I would suggest for you to research the history of the house and the land where it stands, and to perform a cleansing or a blessing according to your personal beliefs.

It seems that none of the shadows have tried to hurt you, perhaps asking them to leave would be enough for them to stop wandering around the house?

If you decide to participate in the discussion and provide us with more details would make it easier to help you.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: