You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Big Sandy Haunted Home 2

Real Ghost Stories

Big Sandy Haunted Home 2

 

My daughter recently told me something about what happened to her in her room. She said she was on her computer when she said she had a feeling of being watched. So she turned and looked into the corner of her room and saw a swirling black hole. She said it felt like hell was in that hole and there was something in there watching her. She said then hands came out and grabbed her ankles and was pulling her in there.

That's when she said she felt like she just woke up from sleeping. But she swears she was awake and not sleeping when it happened. It took her months to tell me what happened to her because she didn't think I would believe her. She now she sleeps with a lamp on most nights.

There is also some nights when the heater comes on and it will sound like there are people whispering or talking to each other. Also it doesn't happen every night but when it does my cat, who sleeps by me, will get up and look into the hallway and then she will jump down.

Also I don't know why this sometimes happens but when me or my son will watch TV on the PS3 it will stop, rewind, fast forward, turn on a different show altogether or it will also turn the system off by itself. I don't know if it is because the PS3 has been hacked by someone or something else is doing it to it.

Also last 4th of July the electricity went out and it was completely dark (I always keep several night lights on because I am scared). I had the feeling something was in my room that night and it was standing behind me wanting to touch me on my left side by my ribs. So I whispered "Don't you dare touch me. You aren't allowed to touch me." It didn't touch me and it actually felt like it left the room after that.

Other hauntings by CheyNTaz

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CheyNTaz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-11)
Chey, do you know the history of your home? I know people wanted to know more details on your first submission and it's kind of lacking here also. It would be great if you could share a little history with us.
Other than that, do look into cleansing/shielding for your home. I don't know if people recommended you do that last time or not, but it's a jolly good idea. Also continue to cleanse/shield periodically. Good for you standing up to a not nice presence. Red's right, this really works.😊
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-30)
CheyNTaz
You are doing the right thing by telling spirits they can't touch you. You can also tell spirits to get out of your house. Tell them it is YOUR HOUSE now and they don't belong there any more and they HAVE to leave. It works for me if it's an unfamiliar spirit,
Regards
Red.
roylynx (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
This is as interesting as your first story. These stories sounded like those in-between black orbs and shadowy person. Does your cat react to something when there is nothing? I've heard that animals feel and sense things that we can't. Like some detectives or the police, canines temp to be their best partner.
I believe cats can do the same thing and are more sensitive to supernatural matters and ghosts, try to keep an eye on its reactions.
For the PS3 matter, I had the similar issue and that gave me a reason to get a PS4 lol. Now there is no problem at all, some people know how to hack a PS3, not a PS4 yet.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: