You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unknown Women

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Women

 

I was 7-8 it happened in Bakersfield, California. I was home with my mom. My dad was at work so it was just my mom, sister, and my two brothers. We were all watching a movie when I seen something go down the hallway. I followed it and it went to my mom's room, which was on my right. I went in there with a strange feeling. It was pitch black so I turned the light on and I seen a lady with a little girl.

It was the first time I seen the girl. They were standing next to the back door which led outside. I kept hearing someone walking down the hallway but I looked nobody and when I looked back the girl and lady were gone. The back door was open.

I went back to the living room scared and didn't say anything to anyone until my brother said he seen a lady outside the glass door. My mom went outside, nobody was out there and no sign of any intruders. When I told my mom she seemed puzzled.

I never seen anything like that again until yesterday night. I was asleep when I felt a presence near me. I felt someone watching me. I pulled my blanket over my head. When I took it off I seen the lady and the little girl again. Following them out of my room, I went into my mom's room once again and they were standing in the same place but this time hovering over my mom asleep.

I walked away thinking it was nothing because I was more asleep then awake. I was walking toward my room when my door wouldn't open, it was shut. I looked back to my mom's room and they were still there.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face when I thought I heard the little girl say, "Help me." Then vanished I had to take a look again through the mirror.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gi3512, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Tweed my dear Tweed. You are definitely not alone. I had the same exact questions. So, OP, please clarify.
Goggzy (guest)
-2
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
This is a classic case of a intelligent style haunting best thing to do is try talking to the little girl as she may be more willing to come forward. They may need help to leave or they may be buried in the vicinity of the property, if so it is unlikely that they would be feeling at peace and are wanting moved. Also can I ask if there has been any work done on the property recently as this will cause activity to build up.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
uh What? Gi, do you mean, when you followed them into your parents room, that they were in there? Or were they standing by the back door?
When you saw them again the other night and they were in the same place hovering over your Mother ummm what? I assume this means they were in her room again, but I'm confused cause there was something about them at the back door when you followed them into the bedroom the first time. I didn't think you'd seen them in the bedroom only by the back door.

Also when you were washing your face did you see something vanish in the mirror?

Am I the only person going '?!' over this?
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-17)
Few questions I would like to put:

1) You said that "It was the first time I seen the girl" that means you have seen the women earlier.

2) How long you are living in the house?

3) Did anyone from your family (accept you and your brother) had experienced/seen them?

You heard the voice of someone calling for help. It could be the spirits of that women and the child may had been stucked in the house.

May be they had been spellbound in the house by earlier resident and that's why they are unable to leave the house or unable to get salvation from their stage.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: