You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Weird Mango Tree!

Real Ghost Stories

The Weird Mango Tree!

 

I am tiloo. 24 years old and practicing as a lawyer. I live in kalyan in a 4bhk flat. Earlier we stayed at dadar. My old house and the location was a beautiful, peaceful place. There was a huge garden outside that old cottage. It had many huge green trees with their branches spread wide.

Once, we were living on the third floor of the house. We could directly see the garden and the tall, shady mango trees out there. Specially during the summers, those trees would grow really nice mouth watering raw and ripe juicy mangoes.

I was around 6 years old and my maternal grandpa used to live in bandra with my eldest maternal uncles. There, my grandpa suddenly became very ill due to heart disease and later passed away in the hospital after around 7-8 months due to cardiac arrest. I could not meet him during his last days. I was his most favorite grandchild. Our family consists of boys. I am the only child of my parents.

Well, I was very sad and heartbroken to lose my nanaji. One night I was sitting on the couch facing the window one night and thinking about him. Suddenly I noticed a movement towards the window and looked outside. What I saw could not be my imagination, as it was a full moon night and I was NOT dreaming. I literally saw my nanaji sitting upon the largest branch of that big tree and he was smiling at me. He was dressed in the same snow white dhoti and kurta which he wore all the time. He smiled widely looking at me and then quickly vanished into thin air.

I was really puzzled but did not understand it properly. I even told my parents the next day, and they too were shocked. But then they consoled my saying that nanaji missed me very much while leaving the world and so came back to just take a look at me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tilott, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Unearthy (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-29)
Sorry For your loss 😐

But I don't see how your law practice and 4BHK flat was part of the story.
Thanks for sharing though.
HumzaShl (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-13)
Sorry for your loss, but what is so weird about that mango tree 😕
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-01)
Hello tilott, welcome to YGS. It was once nice experience of love between your nanaji and you. Your parents were right. He came to see you one last time and to bid you farewell. As others said, there was nothing weird about the mango tree. Haha.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
mirandakellyamethyst (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-30)
Thankyou for submitting your story. It was not that creepy, it's kind of sad. Sorry for your loss
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-30)
Hey Hi, Tiloo... I am also from Kalyan... Glad to meet you 😁 This is a nice story... He came to see you one last time... This is magical bond of relation... I am agree with sushant you should've use some other title but no worries... It is a nice story 😁
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-29)
Hello tillot, It was really heart touching experience you have shared with us. My condolences for the loss of your nanaji. May his soul rest in peace.
But you should choose a better title for this story.
The mango tree wasn't wired perhaps it was your nanaji who spooked you out.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: