You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Feeling

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Feeling

 

I want to share my real experience in my own sister's house. I don't believe in ghost but from that experience I started believing that is something that is not real, but we feel it. I would like to tell my experience in my own sister's house.

One day I went to meet my sister at her house in kalyan (maharashtra, India) just casual meeting. I had reached my sister house late by 7 pm. She was happy to meet me. She prepared non veg dinner for me, we eat dinner. After dinner I told her that I am leaving for my house in mumbai. Around 10. 30 pm, she told me I was late for home so request to stay at her home.

That night I sleep at night alone in big room (hall), she and her husband slept at her bedroom attached to hall. That night when I was asleep I was feeling that some people pulling my hands. Someone was pulling my right hand and someone left hand, both were pulling forcefully. It was unbearable. I woke up and saw everywhere but no one was there.

I felt it was dream then again same thing happen and I felt someone telling me to leave the house immediately. Then I woke up and shouted if there is someone who is trying to hurt me can come in front of me and talk to me, but no one was there. Then again someone started pulling me then I started saying hanuman chalisa the slok of hanuman. Then they leave my hands and ran away.

I then told the whole story to my sister. She told that she also saw ghost of a boy outside her house. And told the same incident happened to another guest who stayed at night at her house.

This was my first ever experience of such ghost feeling. Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ganesh1616, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-01)
Please pardon for the word mistake as it was the haunted auto correct 😠
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-10-01)
Thank you very much Sheetal for extracting time form me to provide the information about Kalyan. I was too lazy to Goole it 😳.
I am doing great and everything is working perfect for me. I hope you are also doing great.

Wishing you a prosperous present & future.

Regards
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-01)
Hi ganesh1616, welcome to YGS. I want to ask a question. You said you shouted if there was someone trying to hurt you and asking them to come in front of you. Whether your shouts in the night did not wake up your sister and her husband?

Secondly, when you shared your experience with your sister, she said she had seen a spirit of a boy outside her house. Does she live in the same house even now? If so, why don't you just do some research about the history of the house, like whether there was any suicide or someone died in the house prior to your sister moving into the house and you can also ask the neighbours of your sister if they had any such experiences. It would give us more information about the entity. But, if you or your sister feel that it is negative, please visit Rookdygin's profile page and there is an excellent cleansing method that would drive any negative energies/spirits.

Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-01)
(at) Sushant - Actually Kalyan is developing suburban city near to Mumbai. It's not near to the national park actually it comes under the district of Thane, which doesn't come in Mumbai division. The distance between Mumbai and Kalyan is 39 km. You can reach to the Main Mumbai i.e. CST in 1.30 hour by Local trains.

This wiki page contains almost everything about Kalyan
Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalyan

Hope this Helps ❤
And how are you? And what is going on in your life?
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-30)
Agreed with Phd, since English is not our first language you atleast should have thanks the o/p for sharing his experience in forgien language.

To Sheetal- I had read quite a few ghost stories in this site relating directly or indirectly to Kalyan. I would like to know whether is it a suburban town situated in the outskerts of the main city near to the national park or is it just an extension of the main city

Regards
phd (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-30)
[at] Rahul: DOnt see why you put down the o/p in every comment, think this experience is real enough... Y "ran away" he meant that it just left him alone...
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-30)
Hey Ganesh welcome to YGS... I am also from Kalyan... I think your sister's house must have some bad entity and she should cleanse it before the things will be out of control. Thanks for sharing 😁

This comment from Rahulmoddy is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: