You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 1700s House With Ghost Children

Real Ghost Stories

1700s House With Ghost Children

 

I've been reading this site for quite a while so I decided to post an experience that has happened to me. So right now I live in Germany, it's really nice here, but I live in a really crowded town. My house was built in the 1700s (this all happened October 21, 2015) and it's a beautiful house.

So on October 21 I was just sitting on my couch watching Netflix and it was very peaceful, nothing going on. So I went to get some water and when I went back to my living room my TV and Xbox turned off and it scared me. I thought it was just my brother but then I remembered that my brother wasn't home. Then I turned everything back on then I heard little girls laughing by my brother's toys which were in the back corner of the living room, so I went over there and no one was around (remember I was home alone) so I sat back down on the couch and turned on Netflix again. Then it all stopped and nothing happened for the rest of the night.

The next day October 22 I was getting ready for school, I heard my brother's toys go off again. This time my brother was asleep and my mom was getting ready for work upstairs. When I got downstairs my brother's alphabet toy was singing the alphabet and then I heard noises in my brother's room. When I got there he was still asleep.

I told my mom about all of this and she said it has happened to her too when no one was home because I was at school and my brother was at his babysitter's house.

When I left my house to go to the bus stop, I had my backpack and everything so at that point my backpack was really heavy except for 2 textbooks. So I was walking across a bridge and my backpack was being pushed down or something because it was getting heavier and heavier. I quickly took off my bag and no on was there then I started walking again and my bag was getting heavier again so I picked up my bag and started to run. When I got to my bus stop, the strings that are on my bag were being pulled. I could tell by the way they were raising they were like being pulled from my side and getting pulled out and up.

After that day it kept happening to me. Then the next day October 23 the string thing happened again and then I heard little girls laughing behind me and I don't have have little girls at my bus stop. So that kept happening to me and it's still happening today.

Can anyone tell me what's going on? It's scaring me because this never happened to me before. Please comment on this if any of you guys have had this happen to you. Please tell me how to get rid of it, and thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, krista_is_awesome, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-29)
Hi Krista,
I would advise keeping rock salt in every room, also burn camphor in the house daily. I have shared my email Id, you can get back to me so that I can advise and guide you better
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-16)
I'm so sorry to see you didn't get any responses to this post! 1st of all living in a very, very old home there is lots of history there, families have given birth, grown up, loved and died in that home so there is most likely lots of energy surrounding it. Now, you say in your profile you are a young adult, but, if you are still taking a bus to school, and you are not heading to University, I'm assuming you are a lotttt younger, perhaps 13, 14, at the most 16? Going on that presumption, you are in your transitional years, and lots of physical changes are taking place, mentally, emotionally, and physically. This transition may have raised your vibrations, your frequency and you may be a beacon to the activity. That the kids are physically interacting with you understandably would upset you, and if you want it to stop, you are going to have to tell them so. I suggest also that you do a cleansing of your home, and tell the spirits to leave you alone.

Hopefully more will chime in with suggestions and questions, sorry this post was missed, but as now new posts have been added in awhile it may get more scrutiny from those that actually experience this things regularly. (I do acknowledge that one other person responded to this)
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
It could be a residual haunting... The spirit seems to be a notorious one... I suggest you should cleanse your house as per your religious belief

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: