You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Very Curious

Real Ghost Stories

Very Curious

 

Where to start, I guess from the beginning. Okay I was adopted when I was seven. We lived in this house built in a hill. That's where it began. Let's just say I had some bad vibes from the start of moving in, but my adopted parents inherited it. My room was in the back of the hallway no windows, and was very dark.

Okay we were there maybe a month and I would get vibes felt, almost as if someone was watching me. My adopted dad says at night he feels as if someone is sitting at the end of his bed but I have even scarier memories than that.

My first experience is when I got curious. I was in the bathroom and I decided I would knock on the wall. I seen it in movies one time. Well I got a answer right back. The same as I gave it. The wall I banged on there's a bathroom on the other side. I asked my parents about it, they had no clue what I was talking about.

Anyways a night went by and then the next day I was in my room and my door opens. I run to check it out no one there. Again I question them, no idea. Later that night my TV flashes like it took a picture of me. Scared me to death because I was in the dark looking at my phone and that was the last of it.

Now I'm 22, married when I was 18, and I get the same feelings as back then. This morning about 3:15 I was in the bathroom, just got out of the shower, had my back to the door and BAM it felt like someone dropped a weight behind me. I open the door quickly, no one there. So what is happening? Not sure but creepy. So any advice please, thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, what1shappining, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2016-01-14)
You know, rook, on one of my routes to my son's school there is a home built into a hillside. All you can see is the front ceiling to floor windows. I've never wondered how the utilities are ran. Now I'm curious.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-14)
I have the same questions as lady-glow AND wish to ask how this 'home in the hill' received its power and water?

Please do not think we do not believe you, but so many things have to be ruled out before the paranormal can be considered.

Respectfully,

Rook
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-14)
Welcome to YGS.

With the due respect, but I think your story is lacking more details an information in order to offer you any help.

For instance -do you still live in the house of your adoptive parents or did you move out after getting married?

Do you know the history of the house? Has it belonged to the family of one of your parents for many generations?
I ask this because there could be a deceased loved one checking in the family once in a while.

What is the feeling of this presence?
Are you aware if anyone has done a cleansing of the house?

I hope you can provide more information about your experience.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: