You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: When I Embodied An Entity

Real Ghost Stories

When I Embodied An Entity

 

I posted about my experience with an entity when I used to work at a rehab center. There I had many encounters and vivid experiences, bad and good ones. This one actually happened in my final days there, and it was physical. Since I'm a medium I got to experience one of the worst experiences of my life, being possessed by an entity.

It was one of those regular calm days at the center. The girls were behaving very well and everything was extremely peaceful, until we received the news that 30 new girls were to come transferred from another center on that same night. All the chaperons and supervisors (including me) had to run and get things set to receive the new inmates. When they arrived we divided them into the houses and 10 of them stayed at the house I used to watch over. Not to my surprise these girls were rebellious, yelled a lot and did not want to be there, but there was nothing they could do.

After 5 p.m we closed the doors and everybody was at the living room watching TV. I started to feel an agonizing sensation, and constantly heard a voice inside my head saying "pray, pray..." I felt there was something wrong, and a very negative feeling started to come over me. I couldn't get rid of this feeling even though I continued to do my regular tasks in the house. One of my colleagues stayed for the night to help with the extra girls and close to midnight we checked if all the girls were asleep and started to get set for the night.

I remembered I started feeling extremely sad suddenly, and felt the urge to cry in despair. I have the habit of praying every night and every time I started praying this sadness would take over me and I would have to stop. I then took my bible, which I kept by the bed and tried to read it, but for some reason I couldn't understand the words, so I had to stop and start over only to realize that I still didn't understand a word. So I look at my colleague and said "there is something wrong with me" and lied down on the bed.

Suddenly I felt like something was pushing me against the bed, and the agonizing feeling just got worse with the time. By then I realized I was having a spiritual struggle, and I knew something was trying to possess me and I was running out of strength. I tried to get up but whatever was there was pushing me down against the bed, then the top part of my body was being lifted and I was being shaken with a strength I can not describe. I couldn't speak, couldn't scream, I tried to move my body but I couldn't. I was trapped inside myself making rough movements up and down. I remember the only thing I could say to my colleague, who watched me in terror was "go call MoisΓ©s". MoisΓ©s is the night manager, and a very religious man. So at that time he was the only reference I had. After my colleague left I blacked out.

The next events were told my colleague because I don't have any memory of what happened:

I was laying on the bed, shaking my body up and down violently when Moises came in the room and started talking to me, or whatever was inside of me. He said "you have to leave her body!, you are not allowed to be inside of her, she is not ready to work" And I said "I will leave when I want to" Moises asked "who are you?" I said "nobody you know of". So I got up from the bed and started walking, my body roughly shaking as I walked, and as I was walking I shouted "I don't want to be here! This is not my place! I don't belong here! I belong in the streets!" So I went up the stairs and Moises caught me and sat me down on the chair. According to my colleague, he was throwing water on my head and making the cross sign on my forehead. He asked "why do you want to leave this place?" I the entity inside of me answered "because I belong in the streets, there I can drink, smoke and pitch, there I can lay with the men, there I can do what I please". After that he started saying the Lord's prayer over and over, and my colleague joined him as well. I started to regain conscience little by little, to find myself sitting on a chair. I didn't know how I ended up there, but I could see that I had been possessed by an entity of the streets, that did want to be there and felt I had an open field, so It tried to communicate with the others through me.

I couldn't sleep at all until dawn and I felt like I had been beat up or something. I was definitely the most terrifying experience for me. Because I was physically harmed, I was violated, I was possessed.

Other hauntings by Nsbf1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nsbf1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-17)
Yheladeth
Thank you for clearing this up for me. That is very nice of you. I see that you have posted a story. I am going to read it right now.

Respectfully
Red
Yheladeth (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-16)
I don't know if I'm right in this point, but what Nsbf describes reminds me of the Basilio Scientific School. This is a religious and spiritist organization whose objective is to reconect man with God. Although I don't follow their doctrine I know some things about their beliefs because one of my aunts on my mother side used to belong to this organization.
What Nsbf describes as "mediunic tables" are some type of seances, which are lead by one medium through whom spirits talk to the rest of the people present. I don't think they are called mediunic tables in english and that is what made Red ask about the term. Are they called like that in portuguese, Nsbf? I would call them plainly seances, to avoid confussion.
As I said, that is what your comments remind me about, I don't know if this is actually what you believe.
Thanks for sharing your story.
Yheladeth
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-16)
Thank you Nsbf1986. That taught me a lot. It does bring up two things that seem important to me. The first concerns people like me who have no known mediumship abilities and how we don't get controlled or taken over by other entities? Perhaps we do get significantly influenced. Do we protect ourselves in the same way as someone like you that is a medium, even though we won't know if it is working?

Second, if we have spirit empathy and have these friends and loved ones around us, don't we also have empathy with those that aren't our friends that perhaps don't like us? Maybe enemies?
Would this feel like a person that you feel like you always have to work hard at getting along with, that makes you feel like you can't be yourself, that you feel like you are wading through molasses when you're around? How do you lift yourself up from that, even when you must continue to be around them?

Thank you for considering these questions. I appreciate your insight and the knowledge sharing that you have done.

Also, regarding your last statement in your first reply to my post, I have to say that I didn't have doubts in the first place, but thank you for saying that.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-16)
Nsbf
I apologize for insulting you but I felt insulted by that comment that I commented on.

I wasn't talking about you when I said that just because someone has high fever you are possessed. I was talking about another culture.

I know all about faith, but churches where I live don't believe in spirits, or anything supernatural. I donr't know if they do by you. Also we don't have chuches that teach spritism.

I also know about spirit empathy because there are people I know from past lives. My husband is one of them and he was born a day after me.

When I was a teen, before I knew what my gifts are, a psychic told me that I was going to need many surgeries. Not because of anything I have done in a past life, or this life either, rather these are going to be the things I must go through to make me stronger. She was right I have had multiple surgeries and have more to go through. Most have been because of car accidents, my husband thinks my cars have huge targets on them πŸ˜†.

Like I said I apologize for my comment. There are members on here that can attest to the fact that I can get quite b!tchy when my back hurts. I have screws from fusions in my back that are coming out and it was very cold for the past few days and I have been miserable. I have to meditate to get any sleep even though I have medicine to help the pain and sleeping pills which I cut in half so I'm not groggy if I drive the next day. Of course I pray for protection especially when I feel something off in my house.
Respectfully
Red
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-15)
I had this happen to me once, can't remember which story of mine it's in, but it's not a nice feeling I remember that. I know who it was and yes, some ghost who don't want to cross over, often single out mediums and take a shot at possession.

Regards Daz
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-15)
Nsbf,

It sounds as if your shields and prayers are in place and another 'hostile takeover' is very unlikely (never say never 😲).

The spirit that did this seems to have been that of a woman in her mid to late 20's who was so addicted to her 'lifestyle' that even after Death she tried to hold onto it. Talk about 'unfinished business'. Do you know if Moises ONLY helped rid you of this spirit OR did he Help her cross over? Because if she has not crossed over others are in danger from this spirit.

I dis-like the discomfort that comes from dealing with 'unruly' spirits... The bruises, the stiffness and the 'washed out/tired' feeling are uncomfortable to say the least but because of them I know something has actually happened.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-02-15)
Redwolf,

One other book I forgot to mention that is a MUST read. This book really cleared my doubts, and it describes the mediunic tables that you said you have never heard about.

Heaven and Hell

All the books were psychographed by many superior spirtis through Allan Kardec.

Just one correction: Inferior beings can talk through mediums at mediunic tables, if they are allowed to, if there is a purpose, even they need to be instructed.
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-15)
Hello DandK!

I'll be glad to answer this for you. I follow a religion called spiritsm. It is somewhat like Buddhism, and it stands for reincarnation of the soul and evolution of the spirit through reincarnation.

Spirit empathy is when we have bonds like family, friends, etc. Some souls follow each other through lifetimes. Not necessarily in your family, sometimes you have a best friend that you love more than your sister, because your are connected spiritually and follow each other. Some of these spirits don't need to reincarnate, but they still have love for you and want to protect you (I must say that some of these spirits can have love and protect many people at the same time, but the guardian angel only protects you).

As well as your guardian angel, your friendly spirits also influence, and even work together with your guardian to work things out for you. Although we have free will and this path can be changed. They help you when you are not supposed to do something, work among the good ones to build a good path for you in your life and specially protect you from the dangers of life.

Nothing happens without the permission of God, and sometimes bad things happen because they have to. Either because you have to pay for past wrong doings or for a lesson (also because of wrong doings)

Your guardian angel is exclusively yours. You hear his/her voice more than the others. But you can also hear and feel your friendly ones.

Hope I was able to clear your doubts.
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-15)
Hey Mack!

Exactly. Like I said to Rook in the post above, I wasn't sick but I was indeed stressed, because the job itself was extremely stressful. Not possession, but an attack by what you have described.

Thank you and let's keep on our seek for the unknown.
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-15)
Hey Rook!

You know you have the perfect view of what happened to me. I agree with you completely. No I was not sick at the time. But yes, stressed because that kind of job is stressful itself. Dealing with addicted girls, having to separate fights all the time, deal with mood changes. It is not easy, so by the time you go to bed, you are at your limit. But not sick though, at all. But yes, I think it came in with one of the girls and it found me as a sensitive.

Thank you Rook for your understanding.
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
-2
8 years ago (2016-02-15)
Redwolf.

First of all, who ever said I got a fever? I didn't mention in my post whatsoever I got a fever.

Second. You know how I am 100% sure nothing is going to happen? Because I have FAITH! I guess I don't have to explain to you what is faith right. Also because I PRAY, and praying is the best thing you can do when you request for something.

Third. Just because you are a medium from United States does not mean you are right about everything. Unless you are a superior being. I am a psychic from Brazil. So? Does make me better than you?

So I guess it is your belief against my, your experiences against mine, your religion against mine. I Guess this site is for us to share about our experiences, not to demand what is right or wrong.

I have a religion called Spiritism, if you have never heard about it, and about mediunic tables, maybe you should study more. Here are three books that will REALLY clear your doubts:

- What is Spiritism
- The book of the spirits
- The book of the mediums

Very good reading. Very nice learning!
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-15)
Nsbf
You say now there is no possibility this could happen anymore with evil entities. What gaurentee do you have

Now this part REALLY gets under my skin. In your belief and doctrine psychics can allow good spirits ONLY with the purpose of instruction.
That is NOT how psychics work. We get visions and premonitions, there is no way we can control when or where this happens especially if we get a premonition in a dream.

You say you have been to some mediunic tables where the superior spirit talks through the medium, but only to teach the word of God.

Please excuse what you may think is ignorance, but what is a mediunic table? I have never heard of it. You say this is where the superior spirit talks through th medium, but only to teach the word of God. Is there only one medium who is at this table at one time?

You can understand my annoyance. I am a psychic/medium from the United States. I don't believe that someone who gets fever and does not act like themselves is possessed. I believe when someone is sick with fever and does not act like themselves they are ill and needs a doctors attention.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-13)
nsbf,

You have mentioned that this 'energy'...this spirit only 'took you over' so it could communicate. While ANY unwanted 'take over' of our bodies by a spirit is POSSESION. This sounds like a wee bit more than for 'communication'...

You stated...

"He said "you have to leave her body!, you are not allowed to be inside of her, she is not ready to work" And I said "I will leave when I want to" Moises asked "who are you?" I said "nobody you know of". So I got up from the bed and started walking, my body roughly shaking as I walked, and as I was walking I shouted "I don't want to be here! This is not my place! I don't belong here! I belong in the streets!" and 'you' tried to 'walk' away... This is not the actions of a spirit trying to communicate... TO ME it seems this spirit was looking for an individual to control... A body to inhabit...

I think it may have been working on one (or more) of the girls transferred... And found you, a sensitive medium with little or no shield (at least at this point in time.

Possession is not an easy thing for spirits to accomplish even if the medium is willing... So I have to echo the question that has been asked... Were you sick, stressed or in anyways 'worn down' at the time this occurred?

Thank you for sharing, I am glad you have begun protecting yourself. Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Thanks Nsbf1986. Can you explain more what you mean by 'for empathy of spirits'?

Also, while we have one guardian angel, but other spirits by our side helping us to do good, is it just the guardian angel that we hear in our heads giving us warnings (which has unquestionably happened to me once) or is it any of the spirits?

Thank you!
DandK
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Hi nsbf. Thanks for your reply. To clarify my position, I do believe your story it's just that in my opinion I don't believe you were possessed. I believe you believe you were possessed but to me you were probably "attacked" by a very determined and powerful negative spiritual entity.
Some of the other comments here were very insightful in terms of perhaps a collective emotional energy of the 30 or so people who were there, that this entity was drawing on to manifest.
Were you very tired, run down, or sick at the time? This entity may have sensed an opportunity to not only communicate through you but attack you in a weakened state.

Regards

Mack
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
[at] nsbf,
Thank you for answering back. OK great, shielding and protecting yourself is extremely important with these types of gifts.I'm glad your learning. And you definitely will become better and stronger the more you practice 😊

Sincerely
Spiritwaiting
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Hello Sds! I am sure going to look it up. Thnks Red for you advice. At the time I was a little naive, like I said. But now I can clearly identify negative energy and pray for shielding. It is working. For example: A couple of weeks ago a spirit followed me to work, he wasn't a demon or something like that, but he was a spirit that needed instruction, I felt he had addictions and was still attached to his addictions. I recognized him as a male spirit of a gypsy. I didn't expel him, but I praid for the spirits of light to instruct him, because I wasn't prepared to do so. I'm still not prepared to do a lot of things because sometimes I'm really afraid. I know I need to help them, but I get afraid. A couple of days ago another male spirit woke me up in the middle of the night, I felt him touching me and he said "please wake up a little". I was very afraid, and I praid for the good spirits to instruct him. I have to learn how to do that myself
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Hello Lady-glow! Yes, In Brazil not only the government runs rehab centers. There are private ones, paid for, there are private ones that survive by donations and there are the ones paid by the government. No, there is no training about how to handle these situations. I believe "V" led with the situation in a completely bad way, she was not supposed to yell and curse the name of forsaken things. I really don't what is the right thing to do in cases like this, my major is completely different. But it only takes us common sense to understand that yelling does not solve problems.
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Hi Redwolf! This event had never happened to me before. I completely agree with you, and as I said to spiritwaiting above, at the time I lacked experience. Now there is no possibility this could happen anymore with evil entities. In my belief and doctrinal, psychics can allow good spirits to communicate only with the purpose of instruction. I myself have been to some mediunic tables where the superior spirit talks through the medium, but only to teach the word of God.
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
DanDK. Exactly. Good spirits are around us, but for the purpose of helping, teaching, instructing, and working to make things work. Whenever we are born we have one guardian angel (who is with us for all our lives) this guardian angel is with us for a mission or for empathy of spirits. Besides the guardian angel we have friendly spirits or light spirits that are also by our side helping us and influencing us to do the good. Along with the good also comes the bad, which are the obssessors, that come to influence us to do the bad, for selfish reasons like addictions or for the plane pleasure of doing evil.
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Hey Mack! I don't really know where to start to answer your questions but I'll try to be as precise as I can, and hope I can clear your doubts. I agree that this might have not been a possession itself, but I am 100% sure that an inferior spirit had power over my body for a while. This event happened for around 3 hours, although I black out only for about 30 minutes. When I speak about an open field I talk about being vulnerable for reasons as: Too much negative energy around, when the person uses drugs, alcohol, when you allow the spirit to communicate through you (which is what the mediums do).

Now let me explain to you about the vibrations: Spirits don't need low vibrations to embody someone, they just need to have an entrance (above) they don't necessarily manifest on every person, sometimes they just use the energy the person is emanating at the time.

Higher spirits don't come to use people's bodies for any kind of manifestation, only to give instructions and help the incarnates and with the permission of God. Some are so divine that they don't need to be authorized to instructions.

For me to say those things is not only by guess, but since I have accepted myself in this condition, I have studied Allan Kardec a lot and have a long way to go. Here in Brazil there was a great medium called Chico Chavier, I advise you and the readers to study about his instructions, and study the books of Allan KArdec. The book of the spirits and the book of the mediums is very interesting. Heaven and Hell is another great reading.

I don't understand you as not believing my story which by the way is completely true. I am thankful for your comments and hope I have helped
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Hi spiritwaiting! Well I've had experiences all my life. But when I was younger I denied myself as a medium, and only started to work on that after my twenties because this gift really doesn't go away, so there's nothing you can do about it. At the time the story took place I really didn't know how to recognize low energies and how to shield my self. Now I am learning how to recognize these kinds of frequencies. Even when there is a communication (by mind) I can recognize if it's coming from a guarding spirit or a simple joker. I'll get better in time. I have also learned to protect myself with prayers whenever I feel there is something wrong, and avoid certain places too.
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Hi Liza 25. Sorry for the delay. I'm pretty sure it was because of the 30 girls who were shifted. I only felt that sadness feeling when I got divorced. I know it was a very disturbing and agonizing feeling.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Nsbf,I don't mean this to be negative in any way so here's my question. Are you a medium in the beginning stages? What I mean by that is, are you still currently learning what your gifts can do, and how they affect you? If so it would explain a lot. Most mediums with years of experience know to shield/protect themselves, so the negative energy doesn't affect as much as it could. Being an empath myself, I learned the hard way, but learned fast on how to shield myself from absorbing negative energy. For me it's usually low vibrations that warn me before hand. I get subtle warnings that vary for different situations.

Thanks for writing your account it's very interesting.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Hi Nsbf, thanks for sharing. I feel that you were influenced by totally negative emotions of the girls, who were present on that night. I don't think that you were possessed. I feel that those negative energies might have had the influence on you. I would suggest you to protect yourself through Shielding. Red has suggested you to look in the profile page of Rookdygin. It is very simple and useful. Please do visit the profile page of Rook.

But there was a warning before hand to you right that something was asking you to pray. Perhaps it was your antenna that went up when you were initially hit by the negative feelings and emotions.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Mack: πŸ˜† That's why I use commas sometimes in inappropriate places. Sometimes I write like I speak and commas are where I would be taking a breath πŸ˜† πŸ˜†!

I know it sounds strange, but there are a lot of empaths on this site and you can kind of tell when attitudes suddenly change. Seems, at least to me, that everybody's picking up others' bad moods LOL
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
[at] zzsgranny - your comment re empaths difficulty in having to deal with the livings lines up well with a book by a famous New Zealand (well he's very famous here ok?) medium / empaths called Kelvin Cruikshank. He spoke of before a show he'd have to almost cover himself under his jacket as he walked to the stage because he was so attuned and sensitive to everyone around him that it was almost totally overwhelming.
Wow that was a long sentence... Apologies to anyone reading that out loud who may have actually passed out through lack of oxygen.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Sorry, I forgot to say that I copy-pasted the paragraph in my last comment from your previous story: "Who/What was Outside". 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
Nsbf: thanks for sharing this interesting story. I find the comments from the previous posters very informative and useful to understand what mediums go through during their experiences.

I have a question about the place where you had both of these experiences. It is not about anything paranormal, but I couldn't help but to feel curious about the following statement:

"...The owner of the place, a woman, let's call her "V" was extremely angry and arrived at the place shouting, saying all kinds of bad words, and even calling the names of demons because she was unbearably angry with the situation..."

Do you mean that, in your country, these rehab centers are run privately instead of by the government?
What kind of training does the 'owner' of such institutions has to take in order to manage one?

I'll appreciate your answer.
jane_lee (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-11)
Hi Nsbf1986 very interesting story... I don't know much about mediums and my understanding about mediums is the same as Mack.

I also have to agree with Red that being a medium does not make him/her more vulnerable to being possessed. I have witness a woman in my village being possessed during a funeral and a couple of my friends during college and all of them not a medium.

In my opinion, maybe you have pick up the negative feelings of all the 30 new girls at once since you said they were rebellious, yelled a lot and did not want to be there and being sensitive lead you to feel possessed.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: