You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Tall Black Demon With Glowing White Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Tall Black Demon With Glowing White Eyes

 

I have been feeling like there has been something watching me the past few years and last night I got to see what it was. I have come to figure out that I am not the only one to see these demons. I wish I could know what it is called. But let me tell you how I got to see this "thing".

I was coming upstairs and there is a room on both sides at the top of the stairs. I thought I saw something in the room to my right but I turned the light on to see nothing and it didn't stop feeling like I was being watched. But anyway, I walked into my room and checked a video I was uploading to YouTube. It was at 95% (not relevant) and I turned around to walk out of the room.

I was walking through to the stairwell at this point and I turned to shut the light off. As I did so I saw two glowing white eyes and a tall black skinny figure standing right inside my door. It scared me so much I started running downstairs, frantically looking behind me.

A few hours later I go back upstairs. My brother is in my room at this point and I wanted to call some friends, so I went into the room on the right. If you are downstairs during the night you can hear what sounds like people walking (we call them the walkers). But anyway I stayed in this room alone for hours and nothing was wrong, but I got off of my phone and sat on the floor after playing darts and I saw a black figure pop out from around the corner.

The date in which I saw this was Tuesday July 26th around about 9:00-10:00. I hope I can get some answers or someone that has seen this too. Thanks for reading this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kth19300, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ygaian (10 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-12-26)
this is just hideous! 😐 I mean how could it just be?! It's horrible
EB (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-07)
What happened when you saw the figure the second time? Did it just vanish, come towards you, talk? How did that encounter conclude?
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Hi there Kth,

Someone else has seen something similar to what you described. Theirs was described as grey with white eyes:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=23433
I thought maybe you'd feel better knowing there's others who've had a similar experience. I'm sure there's plenty other accounts on here with similar descriptions.😊
Don't blame you for hiding out, but there's nothing to suggest it was 'evil'. At least from what you've described.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: