You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: That Girl Was In True Love

Real Ghost Stories

That Girl Was In True Love

 

This is my first story that I am submitting on YGS so please pardon me if I will make any mistake to describe this experience.

First I would like to tell you about my background.

I am 27 years old mature, sensitive and emotional girl basically from Uttarakhand (India) but now a days I am in Delhi (India). This incident has taken place in my 2nd house in Delhi. We are 3 siblings (me, my elder sister and my younger brother). In that house I was staying with my elder sister. In that house we were staying since 2 or 3 months I think so.

Now I will tell you this story from the starting. This incident started when one of my neighbor committed suicide because she was in love with someone and she ran away with him and after 1 night her brother catch her and bring her in home. She committed suicide on the same day.

As I have already mentioned that I am very emotional and sensitive girl so when I heard about this I was really very upset even though I don't know her but I thought that how much pain she was feeling at that time because committing suicide is not a very easy task, you have to tolerate so much pain. So I thought about her for 5 days and even I was not able to sleep because I was not feeling good for her. After 5 days we were having a party at my sister's friend's place so I went there with my sister and that house was exactly in front of that girl's house. When I was standing their I don't know what happen and I was faint on the floor, after 30 seconds or so I came in my conscious and I was feeling really very relaxed even though I didn't slept since 5 days.

On the next day me and my sister were sleeping in our house on mattress because it was summer and in Delhi it was really very hot (because we have just started our career, we don't have AC at that time). In the mid-night I felt some fingers kind of figure at my back, shoulder and head, same thing my sister was feeling but we didn't discussed about that because I felt if will discuss with sister she may scared.

After 1 hour I said to my sister that "I am feeling that their is mice who is touching my back again and again". My sister said that OK we can go to our bed for sleep. We went to our bed and there were no source for mice to come up but the same thing I was feeling and my sister too. Now we discussed about it and we were feeling the same things. Very clear fingers on our back, shoulder, hairs and head. We were really very scared and the time was around 2am-3am. We have played prayer of our lord Hanuman in our mobile and switched on our laptop and started watching moving.

Next day, early in the morning, we went to one of our friend's place for few days and searched for some other house. When we went back to house (where we felt all that) to collect our belongings we feel some negative vibes there and quickly we left that house.

I don't know what exactly it was but I felt really very scared at that time. Comments are most welcome.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Atma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-10-13)
Atma,

Since you left that house you haven't had anything happen to you,correct? If not then you shouldn't worry about it, she has not followed you. Hopefully she will find peace and she will pass to the other side.

Regards
Red
Atma (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-10-10)
Thanks shelbyloree for your comment,

I felt those touches belongs from her because I was staying in that house since 3 months and nothing has happened but the things started happening after that incident only.

Regards
Atma
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-04)
I am reading that the strange events stopped after you moved, so those elaborate rituals may not be needed, best to leave it alone.

The strange touches may not have been her, or if it was, she may have been attracted to you specifically due to your empathy, or to the house. Before you lived there, the house could have been her friend's house where she felt ok, or it could have been a rendezvous point for her and the lover, etc.

You left the house with a clean break, I don't recommend dwelling on the situation anymore. And you are right, suicides are horrible, usually due to a chemical imbalance in the system (from taking drugs or being naturally imbalanced, resulting in severe depression for example) and are unusual and tragic.

Know she's in better hands now, and you acted appropriately.
Atma (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-30)
Hello,

I don't know anything about her. Even don't her family members. I even don't stay there.😢

Regards
Atma
Pureindian (14 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-29)
Hiii Atma

M belongs from south delhi (malviya nagar) , actly first of all you should consult with pandit ji & please I request you to keep hanuman g idol with you. Even you should wear locket of god, second she might be feeling that you can help her to inform her boyfriend about her & second tell do ceremonial of that girl so she stop make you irritate
Atma (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-29)
Hello Allicatt,

She lives in 3rd house from my house but I didn't interacted with her ever, even I don't know her name and we were of the same age almost at that time. I felt those fingers one by one, it was not multiple touching. I am just confused that what can I do for her peace.

Regards
Atma
Allicatt (5 stories) (68 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-28)
Hello Atma,

I have a few questions, you said she was your neighbor. How close to you did she live and were the two of you close to the same age? Maybe she knew that you felt sympathy for her and reached out to you. Seeing that you may have been close to her age thinking maybe you would understand her pain. As for what you explained as multiple hands touching you at once I'm not really sure if that was related to her or not. I hope this helps you and that the girl was able to find peace and pass on.

I wish you the best,
Allicatt
Atma (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-28)
Hello Pureindian,

Thanks for your comments. I was staying in east Delhi (new ashok nagar). I am just confused why she contacted me even though I don't know her. I have seen her when she was alive but I didn't had any interaction with her. 😢

Regards
Atma
Pureindian (14 posts)
-3
8 years ago (2016-09-27)
Its truly said that any kind of spirites or demons became more powerful & strong between 3 am that time when spirites come to our world, I request you to keep hanuman g alwys with you alwys do pooja. Trust me hanuman g will definetly protect you from such things. Becouse I also have manythings hanuman g protect me from harmful spirits & demons. Hanuman g bless you & protect you alwys
Pureindian (14 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-09-27)
Thanks for sharing your experienc that you had in that, to be very frank as you mentioned that one girl committed suicied its belived that if someone died before there time period of death with there wishes incomplete. They truned into spirits or demons to fullfill there wishes which they wanted when they were alive. M realy happy you play hanuman g mantra it would have hlep you lots. I must say you should keep one hanuman g idol along with you where ever you live keep hanuman g with you & do pooja on regular base. Now coming to point its 100% that when you got faint it was something but when you feel fingure & figure its that girl spirit that was trying to tell you somethning but its good that changed your location. But you didn't mentioned where you were located becouse m proper from delhi only, there are many place in delhi which are real haunted. Hanuman g bless you & keep you away from paranormal & from spirits, demons hanuman g bless you

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: