You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Spiritual Physical Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

A Spiritual Physical Encounter

 

I was in the middle of one of the worst times in my life. I cannot divulge the information as to why, although I know that type of mystery is frustrating and I am sorry. This what I can tell you.

I was living in a house with some people in Johannesburg, South Africa and I had a tiff with one of the girls living there. Subsequently I left, and for a day or two while I looked for accommodation, I had no where to stay. Fortunately, a good friend of mine helped me through this time by taking me out and letting me stay at her place for a bit.

Eventually, my parents found another crisis and trauma halfway house where I could stay but it was full. Upon arriving, a lady named Carla met me and she showed me to the only available room in the house. As I approached the room, I immediately became hesitant and nervous and as I stood outside of the room at the doorway, the feelings of dread and worry only increased. I stood at the doorway as though it was NOT my room to enter and relaxed my weight on its frame. I looked at Carla and said, "I... I really don't like this room, I would like to move to another room, please?" I thought she would usher me away to a new room but instead she answered abruptly and sternly, "This is the only room available. If you are planning on staying." Somewhat taken aback, the realization dawned on me that I had to take this room or I would have no place to live. So I picked up my bags, brushed off the uneasy mammoth-size cluster of negative emotions inside my chest and walked into the room placing my bags on the floor.

Every night I would get nervous and I would feel led to stand at the window, half-expecting something terrifying to be outside. We were in a double story house but I could see the street below and sometimes I would imagine the ways that robbers would make their way in and out of this house if they should choose to rob it. (I live in South Africa and there is crime happening in most suburbs).

One night, I couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning, tense, jittery and unsettled and by the time morning came and the sun rose, I hadn't slept at all. That morning, I ran out to the cafe' down the road from my house and bought a box of cigarettes and one or two treats for myself and headed home. After doing so, getting home and unpacking, I finally felt up to sleeping. I lay on my bed and slept the day through from 09:45 AM to 04:30 PM GMT. As part of the crisis centers rules, you have to attend certain house meetings and do one or two other things in order to establish a working support system when you decide to move home. I woke up because I had to attend a house meeting at 18:00 PM, so I rolled out of bed and grabbed my toiletries and clothes and headed to the bathroom.

When I began to undress to shower, I was shocked at what I uncovered. My entire body was covered in pitiless bruises. I have never been in an abusive relationship but it was what I imagined one felt like to experience. The bruises were barbarous and covered my body in its entirety with the exception of my face. They were varying in sizes from 5cm x 5cm to 20cm and green, purple, yellow and blue. I didn't know how to process what had happened because I had felt nothing when I had been asleep, not a grab, strike or blow. I ran through the activities of a pretty non-eventful day and realized I had not once banged myself or fallen. The bathroom had a mirror so I turned around to inspect my back and other areas which were not visible to me from that angle. What was on my back scared me the most! I had three long gashes/scratches along the back of my back. I inspected them carefully to see if they spelled out a word, but I couldn't make any English word out of it. Instead, it looked closer to mathematics symbols, and I could subtly make a "Y".

Once again, I thought back to the day trying to think of any way I could have done this to myself. There was absolutely no way, I had gone to sleep and when I had awoken, I had these marks on my body.

So, I did something that day, that today I think was incredibly stupid. I kept quiet about it. I dressed, I went to the meeting and I carried on with my day and my life.

About 2 weeks later, when the bruises were almost healed, I showed two of them to Carla. She freaked-out totally just because of the severity of the two marks which were almost healed, actually. She accused my then boyfriend, Jeff, of domestic abuse! She asked, "oh my God! [NAME]! What happened to you? Did Jeff do this to you?! Is he hitting you!? He's hitting you, isn't he? I am going to kill him! I am going to wrap my hands around his throat and make him sorry he was ever born!" I interrupted her, I said, "Carla! Jeff would never hit me, he didn't do this". Jeff doesn't have a history of violence and he's never hurt a fly, but she is convinced to this day that that is what happened.

Other hauntings by KikiGirl

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KikiGirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-14)
Roylynx - thank-you 4 your comment! I am very intrigued! I had never considered this phenomenon! To even consider that I would be so fortunate as to have been touched by an angel is something so mystical and bizarre that I will have to reflect on it, carefully before coming to a conclusion. What a beautiful thought and notion to share! I did closely inspect the scratch marks, but, all that I could see was one long scratch mark +-20 to 30cm and then a short one in the middle but it was slightly curved maybe 10cm, and then another long one +-20 to 30cm. That is how I saw the "Y".

Valkricry mod, I do agree. This was so long ago, I don't remember if I spoke to a Doctor? I may have mentioned the symptoms to one or two people over the time that they happened, including a Doctor, but, I don't remember ever actually going to the Doctor specifically about the bruises. I am a bit irritated because I can't remember. Also, the seriousness of the attack mentioned in this story was... Well, absolutely unbelievable! Whereas, the other times the bruises were noticeable and terrible, but, there was only one or two on my leg or arms, sometimes both. I am so intrigued that this experience seems this infrequent! It's been 3 years and yet, I have not had this experience again.
roylynx (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-14)
KikiGirl, Well, I actually did some more research and found several reports on mysterious marks and bruises.

Guess what, one of the reports says that the bruises (when it is not painful) might be done what people believe as "an inner burn". Which I believe would be too far away from your encounter but the closest "paranormal things" that you might want to know of.

Some people believes that "scratch marks" caused be a "demon" feels like a burning sensation, while marks caused by "angels" are painless, which in some occasion people will see those marks as a face of an angel or even Jesus Himself.

The "inner burn" that I was going to explain is one of those in between "angel" and "demon", sometime it will be just an innocent "ghost" whom is clumsy and could not control one's "energy" in a "proper way".

Err... So... You might have met a good spirit, is that the answer you wanted? I don't know why I posted this, but hope you can calm yourself because really meeting a spirit is just like winning a lotto, so it is OK when it is not something spiritual, just calm down.

E.Lynx
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-14)
Kiki,
I think you are missing the point Rook and the others are trying to make; self-diagnosis is NOT the same as seeing a doctor, and unless you are a MD or other medical practitioner, you could possibly do yourself more harm than good. The same symptoms are shared between many diseases and issues and until a trained professional sees you and uses the symptoms along with his/her observations and runs any required diagnostic tests, all you are doing really is guessing. It's also highly unusual for someone to have ALL the symptoms of any given medical problem.
Did you know bruising can be psychosomatic? Yeah, caused by the mind. It's generally brought on by severe stress and/or emotional trauma. It's pretty rare but it does happen. Again, you need a doctor to determine if this is your problem.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-14)
Clairvoyant_Disease - it is quite frightening! In a way, I am glad that I am on YGS at the moment - it has made this/these experiences feel a little less creepy and peculiar. My last relationship was two years ago and so judging from the timeline, the last time the bruises appeared was now, 3 years ago. I am trying to think more clearly about what other symptoms I experience while this happens - abnormally and just physically. I know, I was a bit depressed at the time - I am not the sort of person who gets depressed, like, I KN0W that I am depressed - 0ther people will point it out to me, normally. I will just notice, I feel a little more lonely and sleep a little bit more. During the last bruise-experience, I took a range of paranormal pictures. My whatsapp even had the status "KikiGirl - GhostHunter" and a very befitting picture at the time. I captured; the usual eerie faces and, for the first time, an AMAZING picture - The ghost of a man in a white suit! And, He was almost solid! I think, he had black hair and his tie was red or black! This was a wild phenomena for me because I had captured plenty of unusual, ghastly and spooky pics but never a picture of such an absolutely, beautiful being! And more so, the picture's authenticity for; if ghost/s do exist was undeniable! If he wasn't an angel, he was most, definitely a very charming and muscular, attractive man awaiting his dance partner to some flamboyant event! And, he was right in my living room! I snapped the picture, looked at the camera and, there was a just... I cannot describe? Angelic, saintly, otherworldly being standing, very courteously facing me in a crisp and cleanly ironed suit with his hands neatly crossed. I also, captured a full-fledged Mother Mary! I know, you must be thinking I am crazy right now, but, it is true. Some people do/have claimed this was a prank of sorts on me, but, I was sitting in my car on the side of the road, and my phone was falling and snapped a picture and, it was of a full Mother Mary - almost in white stone but human - solid and she was sitting next to me.

I wish I could remember if there was anything else, but, not at the moment!

Reading my comment, I can only imagine what must be going through the Readers heads. For a long time, almost my entire life of twenty-seven years, at that time, I had only ever captured a ghostly face or creepy, unnatural apparitions - I actually believed this to be all we encountered on this earth for a while. But, after I managed to get the picture in my living room and even, the Mother Mary, I realized that there are just as many good and strong energies in this world - trying to make contact. My phone was stolen mid-year 2016. I thought, my whatsapp would've saved my pics as I did at least post one or two or put it as a profile pic, but, I can't seem to find those pics anywhere, anymore.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-14)
Rook, Miracles51031 mod & Roylynx - Actually! And to everybodies surprise, I did and have, investigated medical reasons surrounding why a person will bruise easier and why consistent and frequent bruises may appear. This was more or less, 5 years ago so I cannot remember all of the medical facts that I researched at the time, I remember that one explanation came close, but, it was not life threatening or to do with any severe or chronic condition. I am a person who, absolutely, believes in taking care of herself. My Brother who passed away in 2006 drummed such a value into me from age 16 to 21 years of age. He said, "taking care of yourself is of utmost importance! Looking after yourself and treating yourself well! This includes eating healthily and properly - no crash dieting or not eating for days - rather have a smoothie every day and small meal at night". I am the type of person who avoids my sick friend at work and will dodge the person coughing at the shopping counter. If I am sick, I go to the Doctor, and I always take enough time off work to recover, no matter who it pisses off. Some may say, I take too good care of myself. So, believe me that I looked into WHY I might have suddenly, appearing explainable bruises.

Just pointing out that I, absolutely looked into other reasons and phenomenon before thinking it might be para-related. As I said, one explanation came close, but, it never really, entirely described and fitted the symptoms I was experiencing.
Clairvoyant_Disease (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
It's me again KikiGirl! I absolutely understand how strange, unsure, and frightening this event must have been. Especially, if it's not a medical condition. Hope you are well and stay well!
roylynx (guest)
+4
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
My sister often gets mysterious bruises too, no, I did not abuse her lol.
Well, I took her to do a body check and asked the doctors what those bruises could be, it is some sort of blood vessel failure, when it will ever get worse it will become cancer that is the worst situation, most common is the when those starts to swell it will become a mass or a lump. My sister didn't need medical help yet but she was told she needed to rest more and needed a more balanced diet.

Err... Reading all these... I doubt that it is a "spiritual thing"... Really... You should do a body check like my sister did.

E.Lynx
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
Kikigirl - as many of our members have stated, your bruising could be due to something physical. Here is a link you may want to take a look at http://www.thehealthsite.com/diseases-conditions/constantly-notice-bruises-on-your-body-do-not-neglect-it/

And our position on this site is to rule out the normal, meaning cover every possible normal explanation, before even heading toward the paranormal. In this case normal means physical as well as mental causes.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
KiKiGirl,

Have you ever sought MEDICAL ADVICE concerning these 'MAGIC BRUISES'?

I ask in that manner because there are a range of issues within 'medical reason' that may cause an individual to manifest bruises without any Physical Trauma happening to their bodies. None of them are 'good'.

Perhaps it's a simple as your own body has no 'feelings' in this area (ie: nerve endings) which means at a minimum you have to be careful because you do not feel pain there you will not know you are hurt.

Seek a Professional (if you haven't) before blaming a Spirit for these marks.

Exasperated,

Rook
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
Ceekat, it was quite scary but mainly because I had no idea what to expect next. The strangest thing was after the "attack", the room seemed to be completely normal and even a much more welcoming atmosphere. I kept wondering if "something" would come to "eat" again, but, everything was fine until I left. The other really weird thing about this experience was that I was in no pain! I have never been bruised or beaten like that but even smaller bruises are a little bit painful or are sore when you push or prod them. The bruises were terrible, but, I never felt it happen and it was not painful, afterwards. Very, very strange indeed.

Also, every few years or so, this will happen, just not to the extremity as it happened at the center. I will get unexplainable bruises on my legs or arms. I remember my ex-boyfriend saying, "there is NO WAY that those can JUST APPEAR! Your f***ing crazy! How can you be bruised like that and not know where it came from?" This was my boyfriend after the boyfriend that I had while at the center. He was a bit horrible at times, probably my worst boyfriend but none of my partners have ever hit me.

My Mother has also told me, "Gosh, Kiki! Where did you get those?" And when I tell her that I didn't hurt myself or bang myself, she said "you must've banged yourself and not realised".

My ex - while at the center - was flabaghasted on another occasion. This always leads my boyfriends to believe that I am cheating on them with an abusive man. It leads to terrible distrust and they think some pretty bad stuff! All the while, the bruises just appear every so often.
Ceekat (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-11)
What a horrible experience! I know you've read my story about my encounter but it was nothing compared to this. I can't image how I'd react if I'd been in your shoes.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-16)
RCRuskin, I have just given your comment a karma point!
Thank-you for all of your insight into my experience, and for clearing everything up for me. You have definitely given me new information and additional particulars about an encounter such as this. I will remember all of the points that you supplied for future.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
Kiki, it was just the fact that you had bruises, and that Carla knew you were in a relationship.

She put 2 and 2 together and came up with 17,905.

Hope that clears it up.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
RCRuskin! I am greatly appreciative of all of your thoughts and advice on my experience.
Can I come back to this point because I still don't quite understand what exactly you are trying to characterize:
I am not trying to be oddly uptight or resistive about why you believe Carla had reason to suspect Jeff of domestic abuse. Again, *lol, I had no changes in posture, facial expressions, breath, body odor or bathing routine. In fact, the core regulations of a crisis and trauma halfway house is to monitor your ability to behave like a normal, healthy and productive human being.

Your note on quantum mechanics definitely pose more questions that answers for me. *sigh
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
P.S. In regards to Willow's observations, those are the only ways I know of for bruises to form.

-Physical abuse
If you were abused, you would know it.
-Child abuse
I think you're of age, so we can rule this out.
-Botulinum toxin (Botox) injection
This is a medical treatment, and unless your doctors are... Unprofessional, you'd approve this before it happens.

That leaves the following:
-Falls or injury
-Trauma or injury
-Thrombocytopenia which causes bruising, frequent nosebleeds, and tiny red dots that look like a rash.

A doctor can run tests to see if you have thrombocytopenia.

This leaves us with falls, trauma and injury. I know when I fall, and you seem wise enough to know also. So this leaves an injury as a possibility. (Trauma I will place as being a more serious injury, but still just an injury.) I've had bruises and bleeding from sources I could not identify.

And an attack by a ghost or evil spirit, can result in injury.

So, things seem consistent to me with bad experiences leading to involvement with bad spirits.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
Kiki, question B. Is easier to answer.

Seeing your bruises, and combined with what I expect her experiences have been, her first reaction to your bruises was to assume domestic abuse. Your assurances, while I believe them to be true, did not assuage her fear, since victims of domestic abuse do often defend their abusers. It's a nasty situation.

As for question A. It's difficult for us to change the past, though some studies in quantum mechanics indicate this might be possible. (The math is way beyond my comprehension. 😆)

Meditation, therapy (massage, chromatherapy, aromatherapy, etc.) might assist you in getting negative stresses out of your lives/life. (I believe a married couple should co-work together in building a common life while still being two separate lives.) Gardening, or merely playing in dirt, can release endorphins, feel good chemicals, in our brains.

And personally, one thing I find helpful in the face of destructive emotions and actions is to create, the opposite of destruction. Make a thing. Work with wood or clay. I heart sculpey and beadwork myself, and I'm still futzing along learning those things. Write a story or a joke.

Just some ideas. I hope these ideas help you. And don't forget to reach out to professionals in your community for help, folks who can actually interact with you fully. As my spiritual father told me: there are no long-distance priests.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
Hi RCRuskin & WillowWaly! Thanks for your responses. So, I totally understand your point/s and have done personal research on body language and the other ways in which we send out signals other than speech, as well as, abusive relationships; the ways in which men and women differ in the 'abuser' role and I have a little bit of medical knowledge too.
Just a few notes and questions:
WillowWaly
Question: On your checklist - The symptoms of bruising are indicative of - I suffer/ed none of the mentioned on your list. Can you maybe further elaborate on how the list is pertinent for consideration?
RCRuskin
Question: Quote RCRuskin on www.yourghoststories.com - A Spiritual Physical Encounter: "I believe one study indicated up to 90% of communication is non-verbal: facial expressions, posture, even bad breath and body odor from not bathing."
A: Neither Jeff or I were experiencing notable changes to our facial expressions, posture, breath, body odor or bathing schedule. How does this play a role in achieving solace about my situation, at that time?
B: Quote RCRuskin on www.yourghoststories.com - A Spiritual Physical Encounter: "Carla's concern about domestic violence was probably expressed in this manner, no spiritual force needed to really hit you."
Can you further explain what you think Carla was seeing / experiencing?
WillowWaly (2 stories) (97 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
Bruises of different colors (ages) is a specific medical condition. It can be indicative of:

-Physical abuse
-Child abuse
-Falls or injury
-Trauma or injury
-Botulinum toxin (Botox) injection
-Thrombocytopenia which causes bruising, frequent nosebleeds, and tiny red dots that look like a rash.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-10)
Kiki, as you probably know, some folks really do get worked up about issues they feel strongly about. I don't know if this would result in any spiritual energy, per se, but the social cues and body language that make up a good chunk of our communication can really hit a guy. (Especially if the body language involves kicks or punches and sorry for the ill timed joke.) I believe one study indicated up to 90% of communication is non-verbal: facial expressions, posture, even bad breath and body odor from not bathing. Carla's concern about domestic violence was probably expressed in this manner, no spiritual force needed to really hit you.

It's important to know, I think, that there are spirits out there who desire to help us, and some out there that desire our utter destruction. The bad and stressful situations you were in attracted unwanted attention. Please surround yourself with friends and loved ones, positive and nurturing people, and even seek out opportunities to nurture yourself. Planting and tending some seeds can be good therapy in many ways, for example. Another option, if you can arrange it, would be to spend some time in a spiritual center on a retreat.

And I also recommend following Rook's cleansing ritual: http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-10)
Heya Temilicious, I apologize because I don't feel comfortable supplying you with personal information such as addresses. Furthermore, it is a halfway house running under a reputable organization so I am unsure of the implications of supplying the address and to what extent I am further able to supply details or particulars.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-10)
Hi RCRuskin! Thank-you very much for taking the time to respond and for saying you're sorry. It really does mean a lot to me. You qualify your answer as long winded but I would have been further interested in hearing more. I certainly did not consider that the phenomena of the spirits working on other peoples emotions and the outcome that the emotional turmoil or disturbance could gratify for an entity. I will definitely be interested in any more thoughts that you have on this experience, you definitely provided food for thought.

One thing that did cross my mind was maybe, Carla had been Head of the Half-way House when something like this had happened to some one else, like a girl in a bad relationship and had not provided her with adequate support. I felt a negative feeling or antagonism that Carla had not fulfilled an obligation to me or my wellbeing, albeit, the girl and her wellbeing. Could such a powerful emotion have manifested in spiritual energy? In addition, Carlas attitude towards my victimization at the time was fierce and passionate, making me wonder if this girl/person ever told Carla the truth at that time.

It was a strange situation with many para-prompts, and yet, we still do not have the answer today.
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-09)
Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions. Having read through them I agree with RC. I think what happened to you was a result of what you were going through at that time in your life.

I'm from SA, lived in JHB for a while but am back home in Port Elizabeth now. Would you mind providing me with the house's name, that is if you don't mind. Am just curious about it, would like to go online and see if anyone else has ever experienced anything whilst there.

Most entries are from overseas so it would be really cool to have something from our own backyard that I can look up.

Thanks
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-08)
Hi, Kikigirl.

I apologize for not having responded sooner, but I read your story right after getting home and having an interesting conversation with a neighbor in the elevator. She had just returned from the hospital where her sister had died from injuries in a fight. In a word, she was murdered. <sarcasm>I love what people do to each other.</sarcasm>

Temilicious asked pretty much all the questions I have to ask. Not sure what laws and rules there are in South Africa, but there are many patient privacy laws here in the US such that family members can't always get necessary information.

I suspect that whatever trauma was going on in your life attracted unwanted attention, whether from a physical or spiritual opponent is not relevant, I think. I believe from this account it was more spiritual, and that you were not the only one suffering in that establishment. I don't think the staff or administrators were the problem, but that the suffering there attracted unkind spirits to egg folks on in the act of hurting each other.

Well, this was a long winded reply and doesn't really add anything. But I hope 2017 has so far found you in a better position physically and spiritually.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-08)
Hi Temilicious! Thanks for your message, it actually means a lot because no one has responded on this story and it was something that was explainable and sorrowful so it means a lot to me.

To answer your questions:

1. Do you think they were caused by what was going on in your life at the time?
Answer: My immediate instinct is no, I do not feel that it was caused by the crisis in my life at that time. Although, a few months before that incident, I had been in a different crisis and trauma center after my brothers death and it turned out to have some very bad vibes and people in it which is why I moved. Whether something had latched onto me there, I am unsure but my intuition feels like it has more to do with the room or a person at the halfway house where the attack happened.
2. Do you think they were caused by something in that bedroom?
Answer: Yes, I do believe that somebody who had stayed in the bedroom had suffered something which emotionally or spiritually affected the room and when I was living in the room, I came into contact with and was exposed to that energy.
I do not overlook the idea that it could have been a spiritual phenomenon, either.
3. Could there have been a tragedy that may have happened in that particular room, or even house?
Answer: I do believe that this incident was rooted in some familiarity with the above the house or a person. I wanted to question Carla further but when she saw the bruises, her immediate reaction was to be suspicious of Jeff and that was her absolute truth. Again, Jeff would never hurt a fly or lay a hand on me, absolutely not but I can understand 100% why she thought that.
4. Ever ask Carla or other residents staying there at the time about the room?
Answer: I never got any answers from the few people I asked about the previous tenants because, if I remember correctly, the half-way house had only been open for a few years and the people would only stay for a short while and rotate. Further history remained unknown by everyone in the house, even Carla. Also, for some reason, the other tenants were not very kind to me at the time, and I have no idea why. They always had a reason to begin conflict with me, unfairly. I did made a good friend with whom I did fabric painting, though.
5. Did you experience anything else while staying there other than the bruising?
Answer: Other then the mentioned unwelcome feeling when I arrived and then every night, the nervousness, vulnerability and fear, no.
To my surprise, after the incident, I feared the worst and that more bad things were going to happen, but, instead, the room seemed brighter and harmonious and I stopped having the nervous night jitters.
Note: I might be totally wrong here but one of the residences whom lived with us at the time did pass away but 3 or 4 years later. I may be getting confused but I think that is how I remember it.
6. Why would they spell out a word?
Answer: I made very sure of the marks that I harbored, and the same with the scratches. If something so severe ever happens with you and it is not by any means ordinary or natural, adding that I did not seek outside help at the time, I was forced to deal with those circumstances on my own. I knew it was important to diagnose and monitor the injuries, to perceive the nature of the injuries, and to observe if there were further injuries or bruising in the future.
7. The scratches, why would they spell out a word?
Answer: I thought that it may be a message of some kind. If not, it may prove to be an important piece of information in the future for example, if somebody knew the origin of the word or what could make marks or scratches of this kind.

Strangely enough, I watched a horror movie sometime in the last few years where one of the characters had a similar attack and scratches with the "y". However, there was no other relation or similarities to my life story. So, no luck there!
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-08)
sorry, I finish sentences in my head and think I have typed them out- I meant the scratches, why would they spell out a word?
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-08)
Hi KikiGirl,

I feel your story is incomplete;

Did you ever find out what caused the bruises?
Do you think they were caused by what was going on in your life at the time or by something in that bedroom (would I be right in saying 'physical manifestation? English is my second language)?
Could there have been a tragedy that may have happened in that particular room, or even house?
Ever ask Carla or other residents staying there at the time about the room?
Did you experience anything else while staying there other than the bruising?
Why would they spell out a word?

Those are just a few questions that popped into mind when reading your experience.Oh, and Jeff, I can't help but get the feeling you're trying to convince yourself more than us that he's not abusive. Just a thought. I hope you're in a better space now in your life.

Thanks for sharing.

Blessings.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: