You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Aswang Got Fallen

Real Ghost Stories

Aswang Got Fallen

 

The month of August, Friday the 13. On that night I am awake cause I feel I want to see Rest room. I go down my bed and go to CR. Then I hear a strange sound on the nearest house in our house.

When I'm about to go on the CR. I see j dog staring on the near house on the near house he/she located. I don't see the image clearly.  When I open the lights, on my surprise I see he/she is now staring at me.

I ignore him first. Then try to take out my pen (using this word to avoid rude things). Then I try to look him again. He still looking at me. Then I realize. He/she is called "Aswang", I was afraid cause he/she might eat my flesh.

I ran to my bed room. But my fear strike again. When he/she try to open the back door on our rest room. I am afraid cause its broken on that time. I don't want to die on that day and I look on my parents and my siblings room they all both sleeping.

I decided to pray on Jesus to ask help. I know "Aswang", is also known as fallen angels.  I know he/she was terrible. I hide myself to my blankets and pray.

"LORD, help me give me strength to make my word clearly spoken. Ask to that Aswang to leave me alone. If you are true God hear me. I have faith in you and trust your word. -Amen."

After that I hear the Aswang jump to our roof. On morning I hear my brother saying story his friend saw the Aswang on our roof. It seem look to talked someone, they say the Aswang look up to sky and he/she feel weak and jump to the vacant area and run away.

I know God answer me as I wish to him to ask to Aswang leave me alone and Village. Wait my other story I have 3 paranormal experience. Now I am on Malaysia for Vacation.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darkprince, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Eerie69 (5 stories) (19 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-07-15)
English is not his native language. The story was scary though. You gotta give him a credit, come on! He did his best to tell a story for us!

I bet he's a kid.

Thureos, how come you're so rude? I bet you're the aswang?
😜 😜 😜
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-02)
Thureos - rudeness is not necessary. As you are aware, English is not everyone's native tongue and neither is German. I had no problem following this story and English is the only language I understand and speak.

This comment from Thureos is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-14)
KikiGirl - I am sure I am not the only one to address your questions but here are my answers since Darkprince has left the building.

A. Does CR mean computer? What does CR mean?
CR means Comfort Room, another word for bathroom.

B. What is a j dog? Is it a dog without an owner, like a street dog?
Darkprince does not say "a j dog". He says "I see j dog". My interpretation is he just hit the wrong key and meant to say "a dog".

C. Was the j dog in your home? Was the j dog looking at you through a window?...
(is the j dog a voyeurist-ghost?) Okay! Just joking!
Darkprince later thought the dog was an Aswang.

D. What is a pen? Did you take it out to fight the j dog? What did the j dog think about it?
I believe this has been covered by several of us.

E. Are you in love with the j dog? Are you involved in extra marital affairs with the j dog? What else do you and the j dog have in common?
Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous.

F. Why were you scared the j dog would eat your pen?
Did you read the entire story? He stated he thought the dog was an Aswang and might eat his flesh.

This comment from KikiGirl is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
A prince, even a dark one, has to have a 'penis', it is just interesting the way some people/cultures/generations feel uncomfortable calling any body parts related to sex by its proper name.
But then, it is funny to know all the colorful names given to these organs: little bird, pee-pee... And many others not so funny.

Anyway, I hope Darkprince comes back, after all he agreed to participate in the discussion and "needs" help with his experience.
Mazzmarach (2 stories) (78 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
Ahoy,

This looks like it came out of Google Translate. From what I gathered, he wanted to do his business late at night, when he saw a dog staring at him. He then decided to hold his bladder and get out of there; when something tried to get into the restroom, he started praying because he believed that aswang are fallen angels. This thing then leapt onto the roof and left never to be heard from again.

This sounds like a mixture of natural phenomena and fear with a bit of embellishment, but that's just me (an aswang on the hunt is reported to sound like this). I'd be very inclined to believe this story if one or both of the following were true: there was a wake next door, or there was a pregnant woman in the vicinity.

On the fence,
Mazz
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
If the o/p returns, I would like to address a question but don't want to provide an answer before the o/p can be asked and respond.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
KikiGirl - I'm pretty sure he meant to say penis since he was in the Comfort Room. After all, he apologized, in a sense, for what he was referring to.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
-3
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
hawkseye12002 & lady-glow, I doubt very much that he meant... Well, you know?! Even, if his first language isn't English, he could have meant to write something else and without really thinking, typed pen?... I think/hope? He could also mean, like bible or something, but, he didn't want to offend the other cultures or beliefs on site? Strange things can happen when somebody is trying to make a point in a foreign language, in writing.
hawkseye12002 (3 stories) (36 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-12)
I guess it's apparent the OP does not speak English very well so in reference to the question

"...Then try to take out my pen (using this word to avoid rude things)..." Does he mean genitalia?

...I would assume "pen" is short for "penis". He DID say "Then try to take out my pen (using this word to avoid rude things)."
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-02-11)
I am so intrigued - You wrote a very good article Darkprince! I am seriously humored!

Can you answer Lady-glow's question?
"...Then try to take out my pen (using this word to avoid rude things)..."
Does he mean genitalia?

But, Darkprince you have a good writing style if you could just use English a little better. Your story was fantastic!

Again, I am very humored by this sentiment.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-02-10)
I got lost reading this story and have some questions but, then I realize the OP canceled his account...well, I assume OP is a 'he' because:

"...Then try to take out my pen (using this word to avoid rude things)..."
Does he mean genitalia?

Darkprince: if you decide to come back, could you explain how the answang got into your house? Did you see it seeping through the wall or did it just materialize in front of you? Were you able to see the answang all the time while you were walking from your bedroom to the bathroom (like if you have X-ray vision) or do you mean you could see it through the windows?

I think you need to provide more details about your experience if you expect to get any help.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: