You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Yellow House| And My Ghost Boyfriend 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Yellow House| And My Ghost Boyfriend 2

 

I have been living in this Duplex on the 2nd floor above for almost 2 years now and I have a confession to make.

(If you guys published the first story, this one would be connected to it)

I still see that Yellow house in my dreams. But that is something that can not be fixed, I have accepted it- unfortunately. So, In this household there are three bedrooms. One where my Niece sleeps, One where my mother sleep, and I do not sleep in the third room because it belongs to someone else. (Spiritually.) When I sleep with my Niece in her room, I would get sleep paralysis and there was a time that I was consciously awake and the teddy bear that I sleep with every night for some reason gripped on to my left arm tight and it startled me. It had scared me in a panic to the point that I no longer sleep with it. I screamed shouted and it just scared me because it moved.

My Mom is a life term Christian and she prays every night before she sleeps, therefore- sleeping with her is the safest decision if anything. So, I started to sleep with my mom in her room. Her room is the largest chamber in the house hold and I could even say, the safest one to be in- but that is not 100% accurate because whenever she leaves to work. I am alone and strange things happen when she is not inside of the room with me.

Like My Niece's room, sleep paralysis happens uninvited. But in my Mother's room, it can be described as uninvited pleasure. I do not have a partner, therefore I do not know how sex feels like with a real person, but the touch feels real. Sometimes when I am sleeping, it would kiss me. And even when my eyes is open, it still steals it's kiss and it has bothered me to some extent- that I went and seek for a Shaman about it, but this is a Shaman Woman.

She did a ritual and has communicated with the man that violates me in my sleep. The man came through and has told me that in that house he is the lead, and he has chosen me to be his bride. As long as we live in that house, I belong to him. I told the Shaman Women to burn money paper to the other side (Asian Culture, don't question it) and so the Shaman did as I asked her to and my sleeping has been fine for as long as the burning paper lasted.

The room that is supposedly my room, I will tell you about it. In that room, whenever I sleep in there- I would have nerve wrecking nightmares. I would see this HOUSE SET ON FIRE and I would see a family wearing white and grey running out and climbing into the ATTIC. Reaching hands and unfamiliar cries calls out to me- "Help me! Help me!" and I would wake up in a paralysis. An old woman sleeps in there and has choked one of my AUNT and threatened her to leave her room. My AUNT sleeps in there sometimes and tells me that- that women does not want us to disturb her. As the days passes by- The water in the kitchen would run and I would ask my niece if she had turned it on-- at 3 A.M in the morning, she would respond- "No, I was sleeping."

I know that it's not my MOM because I SLEEP with her. And it is not me.

So, recently, just one month ago, January "2017." I had a body RASH and the ITCHING awakes me up at a certain time, 2-3 A.M and it is always during the SAME time. Whenever I wake up to the HEAT RASH, I would turn on all of the lights, and see the WATER in the KITCHEN running. *breathe* (*thinking* why me?) <--- anyone would think this.

I would turn on the BATH water and wait until it fills up and step inside of it. When it has reached enough- so that it could make the itch go away- I would step inside. When I close my eyes, I would see a NAKED women with a RASH similar to mine and a GRIN would appear on her face. IT STARTLES me and it MAKES ME CRY (forgive me, for I am weak and I cry easily*) I SCREAM and CRY and SCREAM and CRY-- and wake up both my NIECE and my MOM-- They never know the reason to my cries-- because Mother would just PRAY about it-- and honestly, it does not help. And my NIECE doesn't care much for paranormal activities that happens to me since it has happened to me ever since I was a little GIRL. (It's just not something NEW, and it's just something that they can not fix.)

WIRING to TODAYS day, February "2017"

The sleep paralysis does not RETURN; but the uninvited KISSING and Violation does.

NOTE: Everything that I write on here is TRUE and does connect to the next writing piece.

Other hauntings by HiddenWriter

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HiddenWriter, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Waterhammer (12 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
I agree that visiting a doctor is a great idea. Get checked out, eliminate the medical explainatoins. But if they can't help, even after medication, and these physical phenomena continue at 3AM, then I would encourage the use of holy water if the incense didn't help. Regardless of the religion, these rituals require faith to truly work. If you apply your mind and believe in the ritual, whether it be Christian/Buddhist/Muslim/Hindu etc, and the dark energy continues to manipulate physical objects (i.e. The water) then I would advise finding a way to leave that house as soon as possible.
To the prostalitizing Christian who commented earlier: Emily Rose had accepted Jesus into her heart, and we all know how that panned out. I am a Christian, but contrary to your Nicean absolutist mindset, accepting Christ IS NOT a magic bullet. It's just one step in a long journey of faith. Accepting God can come in many forms, and as long as you're committed to a life of helping others before yourself, you are with Him.

A well balanced mindset of meditative selflessness is the best way to drive away negative energy, both in the living or otherwise.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-23)
Anno_Domini,
You're still fairly new here, so you may not be familiar with this 'rule', taken from the Comments Guidelines:
"... It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
-4
7 years ago (2017-02-23)
I would suggest stick with what works. Acquaint yourself with the gospel and accept Jesus as your saviour. The Holy Spirit He will give you will deter these attacks, as you've seen with your mom. Doesn't make sense to keep looking for shamans / mediums.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-22)
Have you been to a doctor? I would suggest for you to read some material related to "wet dreams" and see if this fits your experiences.
It would be a good idea to start a journal and record when you have these dreams and check if they follow a pattern within your hormonal cycle.

Be wary of shamans and witch doctors that may be just taking advantage of your fears to make an easy buck.

Good luck and thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: