You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: It Might Be Dad?

Real Ghost Stories

It Might Be Dad?

 

This is actually the first time I talked about this incident after a few years...

My father died through a motorcycle accident, I was 8 years old then. For an eight year old for me acceptance is difficult, I've already realized that things were difficult without a dad. After the burial my grandparents sales ladies/helpers came to visit the house, since we have a family business I grew up with lots of people in my grandparents house. We're actually in one compound, our house, my uncle's house (mom's younger brother) and my grandparents house. That was around 7 or 8pm, since we live in a barrio that time is already late and neighbors were already sleeping.

When they came my mom prepared snacks and then we do some chitchat. They're actually trying to cheer up my mom, then the house was filled with laughter. We're at the living room at that time. Just a little description of our old house it was built with wood and a bamboo floor and a 3 step staircase towards the bedroom and the front door is about 2-3 inches above from the floor wherein you can tell if somebody is outside if you take a peek down at the floor. It has a small terrace before you reach the front door. I sat in front of the front door with one of our visitor and was laughing with their jokes then suddenly a shadowy figure appears at the front door from the outside. We can see it since the light in the terrace is on. It stayed there for few seconds and it moved away. We're stunned and told them that someone was outside. They said it could be a dog but when I opened the door but no one was there or no dogs to be found. Even if it could be someone who drop by we will be able to know because first the gate is closed someone will call to get our attention to open it and second since it is a floor made with bamboo it should create a sound. We're actually thinking if it was really my father who came to check on us if we're okay, since we never get a chance to talk to him or my mother since his death is sudden.

There were instances that our neighbors smell a gasoline nearby, my dad used to fix his motorcycle before even late at night. They can also smell a candle scent in our store when they dropped by. Few months later my mom decided to moved the house backwards since she was told the location of the house is not good and bad spirits may have taken my dad or a bad fairy took him to their world and replace the casket with a banana tree. Because before he used to see an image of a white lady and I woke up seeing the side of the house full of salts with a cross sign. It always happened when my father was still alive and gone after his death. I hope my father's soul is at peace right now in God's hand and wasn't taken to the other world.

Thanks for reading! Comments and opinion is much welcome and will be appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Orangepulp123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-27)
Orangepulp123, I'm sorry for your loss. I don't believe that a good soul or even, normal person can be taken any where bad when they pass away. Your Father is in heaven and at peace, and one day you will see this for yourself. It is the loved ones who are left behind who worry about their safety, but, he is safe and happy somewhere else.

You must try and believe this for yourself because he struggles to accept that he is gone if you struggle to accept this. If he sees you are in pain, he will want to comfort you and make sure you are okay, and even if he wants to come back and talk with you, it is not natural to do this. It can cause many different energies if the people who die break the rules to communicate with their loved ones who are still on earth because they are not supposed to talk with the living people. You have to have faith so he can move on to a better place, and so that he does not worry and want to communicate with you after his death. Life is difficult on earth, heaven is easier - a happy, joyful and peaceful place. He was lucky to go when he was young then, suffer until old age. His soul is at peace, you must try and be happy for him.
svvar (4 stories) (22 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-25)
I am sorry for your loss, I'm sure he is at peace maybe just trying to spread a little love to his dearest ❤️
Orangepulp123 (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-25)
[at] ambitious thank you! Yeah it is even until now we still missed him. I always think that everything happened for reason and we always pray that his soul is at peace now in God's hands.
___ambitious__ (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-25)
This is really very sad. I m sorry for your loss. Being a child it is really terrible to live without father. May he Rest In Peace. Thanks for sharing your experience. God Bless You and Your Family. 😊 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: