You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Niece 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Niece 2

 

This is a follow up story about my niece. I was able to talk to my brother about her daughter's "ability". I told him to talk to his daughter about what she is experiencing. He told me he will talk to her in a way that a 5 year old kid would understand.

Last Sunday morning, we were having breakfast with my parents and brothers, together with my husband. My brother told me that he woke up in the middle of the night. He saw his daughter covered in blanket except for her face. He asked her why is she still up. My niece answered "I'm playing with my friend" and pointed on the rocking caterpillar on the other side of the room. My brother looked at the toy and it was rocking by itself. He called his daughter "come baby, let's sleep" and he hugged her until she fell asleep.

My brother is worried that his daughter will experience this on a regular basis. He even said that my niece might have gotten the ability by me. We are still living on the same roof. However, I will be moving with my husband this year in our old house. I would also like to know some tips on house cleansing / blessing, since no one has lived there for 3 years now. I'm planning to repaint the interior of the house lighter than its original color. I am also planning to adopt a dog. If it' ok you can suggest what breed I can get, we have tropical weather here and I need a guard dog. I'm thinking of getting 2 dogs. I know dogs are sensitive when it comes to beings other humans cannot see. Thank you in advance for helping me!

Other hauntings by The_Banker

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, The_Banker, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

cptnoname (1 posts)
-2
6 years ago (2018-08-06)
Integrist is correct, have a saint benedict medal, not only for your niece but have it posted on the top of your house doors and windows.

Http://www.osb.org/gen/medal.html

Print the emblems, and also the prayer at the back. When you already have it printed, recite the prayer and have it blessed from a priest and that's the time you post it on top of the doors and windows.

Me and my gf, also have a similar experience, and those st. Benedict medals/emblems worked.

One more thing, don't use any medium (stones, gems, lucky charm), it make these entities go stronger.

You don't know where these mediums come from, always use what is generally accepted from your Church.
Psyk (2 posts)
-2
6 years ago (2017-11-29)
Cats. Get cats. Dogs may be able to sense them, but cats can help repel them.
roylynx (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-06)
Now, I think I need to say something. Any blessing and any prayer or even whatever ritual of any culture is not 100% "ghosts prove".

Like mineral stones and gem stones. Each of us reacts differently against each kind of stones (I meant body reactions, feeling heated, feeling cool, etc), well if you had not react to any stones yet like my father was, that means you have not meet a stone which you will react on (now my father feels soothed when touching an amethyst).

I am not familiar with stones but I do believe the science on kinds of stones that can heal people because of the substance they have, you know, people does not always have to eat every time when absorbing sorts of substance that our body need, good example is Vitamin D from sunlight, we don't eat lights right? (I hope I am not wrong with this)

Oh yes, going back, each spirits would react differently against any prayers any blessings, ALSO, most of the time it is just us ourselves, like a psychological thing "MADE-UP" by ourselves. As you can read all the comments from "none spiritual" ghost stories here, you can see how the OP reacts, when the commentators answers them what "ghost" they are. THAT is how things work most of the time.

We can see that the OP of this story already has a solution, getting 2 dogs. Maybe that is really what works for him, please do not tell people what to do anymore, we all have different life!

Love from São Paulo
E.Lynx
Blink_Powers (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-06)
Let me give everyone a short glimpse of what we my family experienced here in our current home in which we are the first owner. We built our house and not already built when we bought it. Who would expect some unusual things to happen here. First, my son saw a black girl ran from my mother's room to under the stairs and gone. Second my son took a photo in the dining table where two dwarves and a black hairy like creature appeared. Something drag my blanket away from me when I was sleeping. Mimicking our voices. And many more in ten years. Three house blessings were done, a priest from catholic, a pastor of born again and an albularyo but failed. And when I performed blood offering, somehow it had subside. If you choose to show your authority over them then its a battle of spirituality. You never know when will they attack. Its better to strengthen our spiritual life for most of the stories I read, only through prayers they were able to drive those things away. Burning of insence on a regular basis is useful.
Integrist (83 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-04-05)
"pag aalay ng dugo" won't work.

If you're the owner of the place, you have authority over it, not some supposed ghost. 😊
Blink_Powers (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-04)
Hi I read your article. I want to share this advice and I hope it will not contradic your belief.
Even so I just want to share this.
I believe all houses have unwanted occupants or unseen occupants aside from us human beings. They may have been residing in the land before it was bought and even before the house is built. So most of construction companies they perform a certain ritual called "pag aalay ng dugo" is either a blood of goat or chicken. I serves as peace offering or a claim to the land from unknown resident. Its like we paid the land with money but we paid the unknown owner of the land with blood. On the land and on the foundations the blood is spilled on it. But still it guaranties no assurance wether those elements will go or stay or rather just live their lives without bothering us in our physical world.
Some of them is acquired by the house when previous occupants died and the ghost choose to stay in it. The best thing you can do, for I don't rely on house blessing, for it was done many times in our house but seem to be a failure. You can regulary burn ensence at a certain time in a day. Like 9 in the morning and 6 in the evening. It drives them away but may soon return that's it should be done on a regular basis.
And also even if the child is only 5 years old you begin introducing her God. And teach her to say prayers through Jesus. I mayself did it to my sons, and it really is powerful.
Integrist (83 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-04)
Hi lady-glow,

"The chief things formally exorcised in blessing are water, salt, and oil, and these in turn are used in personal exorcisms, and in blessing or consecrating places (e.g. Churches) and objects (e.g. Altars, sacred vessels, church bells) connected with public worship, or intended for private devotion. Holy water, the sacramental with which the ordinary faithful are most familiar, is a mixture of exorcised water and exorcised salt; and in the prayer of blessing, God is besought to endow these material elements with a supernatural power of protecting those who use them with faith against all the attacks of the devil. This kind of indirect exorcism by means of exorcised objects is an extension of the original idea; but it introduces no new principle, and it has been in use in the Church from the earliest ages."

The exorcism adds an explicit purpose and power to sacramentals against the powers of the Adversary. Some exorcists nowadays say that traditional Holy Water (blessed and exorcised and mixed with exorcised salt) is more efficacious in exorcisms than the holy water blessed (without exorcism nor the admixture of exorcised salt) according to the new ritual.

--

[at] The_Banker,

Please make sure that the medal is blessed and exorcised properly.

V. Adjutorium nostrum in nomine Domini.

R. Qui fecit caelum et terram.

V. Dominus vobiscum.

R. Et cum spiritu tuo.

Oremus: Rogamus te, Domine sancte, pater omnipotens, aeterne Deus: ut digneris benedicere + hoc signum Crucis, ut sit remedium salutare generi humano; sit soliditas fidei, profectus bonorum operum, redemptio animarum; sit solamen, et protectio, ac tutela contra saeva jacula inimicorum. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. R. Amen.

Oremus: Benedic, + Domine Jesu Christe, hanc Crucem, per quam eripuisti mundum a potestate daemonum, et superasti passione tua suggestorem peccati, qui gaudebat in praevaricatione primi hominis per ligni vetiti sumptionem. (Hic aspergatur aqua benedicta). Santificetur hoc signum Crucis in nomine Patris + et Filii + et Spiritus + Sancti; ut orantes, inclinantesque se propter Dominum ante istam Crucem, inveniant corporis et animae sanitatem. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum. R. Amen.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-04)
Integrist: is there a particular reason for 'exorcising' the medal? Wouldn't blessing it be enough to make it protective?
The_Banker (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-03)
Hello Integrist,

Our house is already blessed. But thank you for suggesting the St. Benedict Medal. Will definitely get it this coming weekend.
Integrist (83 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-03)
Hi banker,

Thank you for sharing.

I'd suggest going to a priest and having your house blessed (if it hasn't been already, which would be unusual in the Philippines). And then getting a healthy dose of holy water. Consider getting your niece a St. Benedict's medal (after being properly blessed and exorcised).

All the best,
Integrist

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: