You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Just Saw A Full Apparition Ghost!

Real Ghost Stories

I Just Saw A Full Apparition Ghost!

 

This morning I was walking upstairs and when I got to the top of the stairs I looked straight ahead and saw what I thought was my 15-year-old daughter walking into the bathroom. I almost said, "What are you doing up so early?" and when I approached the bathroom and peered in there was nobody there. Confused I looked into my daughter's bedroom and there she was in bed!

It was in that moment that I knew I just witnessed my first ever full apparition spirit! It was as real-looking, as solid as any family member walking in our home. Unfortunately I don't recall any facial features or anything other than the white t-shirt he/she was wearing. There's a mirror on the left side of the bathroom once you walk in and what was interesting was the way it walked in the bathroom, it didn't turn and walk right through the door perpendicular from the hallway but angled itself right through the door in such a way it was walking right into the mirror. Hard to describe. It was astonishing! I didn't hallucinate it, I didn't mistake it for anything other than what I saw which was a person/entity wearing a white t-shirt going into the bathroom.

I've seen a lot of shadows and light anomalies in my life that could be spirits, but never have I seen a PHYSICAL apparition before. The solidity of it was what has me most shocked. It wasn't wispy, translucent, it appeared completely SOLID. Who could it be? A doppleganger of my daughter? But she was awake when this occurred. The only other person in the house was my wife and she was in the bedroom and wearing a dark shirt and I would have seen if she walked into the bedroom before I got there and she did not.

I'm both excited and creeped out at the same time!

Other hauntings by Aros

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aros, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aros (6 stories) (57 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-04-24)
Great tangent folks, I personally love any and all angles to be explored when it comes to the paranormal/mystical/esoteric, including explanations that could be regarded as more grounded. I do believe drugs can induce doorways to other dimensions/realms just as much as I believe sometimes they are simply hallucinations stemming from the drugs themselves. I've never felt it was one or the other.

As for alcohol, I have had my share of it throughout the years and I can tell you none of my paranormal or spiritual experiences has ever taken place under the influence. In fact, if anything, I think it closes the door and numbs me from the more subtle/finer energy realms. However, I can completely see how a spirit can attempt to take influence over someone who is heavily intoxicated as our willpower is down and easier for that to take effect. Like my take on drugs, I feel the same about spirit influence over intoxicated or high individuals. Sometimes hidden aspects of their personalities are exposed under the influence, and sometimes I do believe a form of possession is at play if the situation presents itself.

I used to live with a step father who I've literally seen his eyes change into a very dark, low-level entity when drunk or sometimes just losing his cool on one of his violent rampages. When you witness it, it's unmistakable. All of my family members witnessed it as well.

To simplify, I think under the right setting, spiritual centeredness, preparation, protection plan and research, one can use certain drugs to access spiritual planes and dimensions and contact spiritual beings and loved ones. Yet another tool to reach higher levels of consciousness. Equally, I believe under completely different circumstances, one can find themselves under the influence of a dark, low level entity or even demonic force if their vibratory level and energy is already polluted and darkened while intoxicated or high. Yet more angles to ponder!
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-21)
Macknorton, it is interesting in these cases, in any and all supernatural or paranormal encounters how it works with guides and negative entities. My understanding is we have to ask for help from our guides and angels, but there are those cases where they seem to intervene on our behalf. That may be due to whatever agreements or contracts we make when we come here to incarnate in the first place depending on a person's beliefs. The unknown factor in this is our subconscious. The way it's programmed is why we have so many issues. It's why people who for instance want to break an addiction struggle with it, yes some of it is substance addiction, but the rest seems to lie in some kind of subconscious programming or beliefs. In any talk of the law of attraction for instance, if you want say a million dollars, but your subconscious mind harbors a belief you cannot have it for whatever reason, it sends a conflicting signal to the universe and the universe invariably goes with your subconscious belief. The subconscious is still part of your free will. Frustrating as this, people struggle to lose weight and break addictions because of these subconscious beliefs. In terms of being involved with any kind of negative entity if we need help, we have to ask for it and even then it's not guaranteed I think because of the subconscious. If it were that easy why do people struggle to rid their houses or lives of ghosts. It takes cleansings and outside help and sometimes the spirits return. I think it's because some part of the person may not necessarily want the spiritual encounter to end. It's why people read these stories, go on ghost hunts and some take it further like using tools such as Ouija boards despite knowing the risks. Anyways I don't want to go too far down the rabbit hole on this, but hopefully I've made some sense since you bring up some really good and valid points. It ties into this story and every other one we've read and our own personal experiences.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-20)
Hi Lost Voyage

Yes, it does raise that question about influence from "The Other Side". I believe that the more earthbound spirits that seem to cause all these problems (but keep this website pumping!) are closer to this plane because they still want to experience aspects of Earthly life; usually the more sordid activities such as drug use, violence, sex, intimidation etc.

So, just as in Earthly life, they would be drawn / attracted to those individuals who have the same desires in the spirit world, as well those still manifesting on this plane where these activities generally require a physical body.

It's got to be incredibly complex just how much influence these negative entities would have on physical beings. There would be so many things to factor in. And also, if you believe we all have guardian spirits or spirit guides with us from birth to death, then where do they fit in to all this?

Do these guides "ward off" entities, or are they as potentially as sordid as the person they are supposed to be attached to and "guide"? And also, if we have free will as we do to an extent, then how much could these guides intervene and let people "learn their lessons"? It does my head in...Lol!

Apologies for getting well off track here from Aros's original posting.

Regards

Mack
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-20)
Lightmight, thanks for the link, interesting stuff, I love these discussions as they add to the unknown dimensions of these encounters and deepen the mystery, it's part of the journey and the fun.

Macknorton, thanks for sharing your personal account, that does bring up some interesting questions, does alcohol truly lower our inhibitions, or allow something else to take over? What you brought up regarding the account the individual had as an out of body experience certainly is intriguing and reminds me of another similar account I had read about, I'm not sure if it was here or on another forum though.
The individual in the account, had been out of work and due to financial concerns (paying the bills and supporting the family) he took a job offered by two friends who had set up their own adult services streaming site for adult videos. He hated it, as it wasn't within his moral boundaries but essentially did it again out of necessity. He became aware of a darker presence in the building, one which his friends mentioned instigated the entire enterprise they were involved in. They laughed about it, but after he had a direct encounter with this entity, he learned that like your story of influencing people to drink more is it could gain control, it influenced people to watch these films and extracted energy and control over the people watching. In fact the more they watched, the worse it got, like an addiction. It would start as curiosity and develop into watching more disturbing and violent films. It's like the people watching were changed. This entity seemed to feed off from it. The individual involved, quit immediately after his encounter, he already questioned his moral boundaries, but this was too much. I can not validate the experience and apologize to the mod's as I'm aware stories of this nature are typically slotted in a different category, but it was related in response to this post and I did not use any graphic language or descriptions to keep it clean. It makes one wonder how much of what we do is really our decisions or influenced by something else.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-19)
Hi Lost Voyage

Yes, I agree that whole area of connecting with a higher power / God / Spirits by ingesting drugs is very interesting indeed.

The unknown factor remains of whether certain drugs actually open "doorways" to spiritual beings / dimensions etc or whether it's an entirely drug-produced experience / hallucination. I have read a lot about DMT and psilocybin (magic mushroom) experiences whereby people have had a connecting experience with their spiritual sides.

I'm sure individuals who have sampled a wide range of drugs, both recreational and medical, have their own personal experiences of a spiritual / religious encounters.

On this subject, I remember reading a fascinating OBE experience which I believed to be genuine, (I can't quite recall who it was but maybe involving the name "Muldoon"?) whereby he found himself out if his body in a hospital after being declared "dead" and proceeded to go on a journey over a city with a ghostly guide / being.

They travelled (as in; flew as one tends to do when unencumbered by gravity) to a bar where they stopped (hovered?) and the OBE guy could see very intoxicated people, surrounded by passed-over spirits who still craved alcohol and were influencing the humans to drink more, and as these flesh and blood humans got more and more drunk, their own spirits became more unattached to their bodies so these spirits were able to impose themselves into the physical bodies of the drunk people in order to experience alcohol once more.

Now this struck a personal chord in me as my Father, now deceased, was an alcoholic and every night around 8:30 pm when he inevitably reached a particular level of intoxication, it was if another personality took over him, as if he was indeed "possessed" by another person. A rather vulgar, aggressive person unfortunately.

Now, one could reasonably argue that the alcohol just "brought out" an aspect of him that lay dormant, however the personality change was so dramatically noticeable, and coupled with the OBE account, that I believe due to alcoholic intoxication, his body was made more easily available for a spirit to "take over" for their own gratification.

Anyway, all interesting stuff to ponder!

Regards

Mack
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-19)
The_Lost_Voyage_11,

Check this out:

Https://www.verywellmind.com/psychedelic-therapy-how-does-it-work-5079161

From what I've come to understand, any medication can have side effects, nothing is foolproof. Everything you've mentioned makes 100% sense.
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-19)
It's interesting that it's been stated that medication of any type (if it's not natural) actually dims a person's ability to connect with spirit/source. What Aros has proposed (and what I'm about to mention, which is no offense to anyone suffering from or connected to anyone suffering from any kind of mental illness) if indeed what a patient hears and sees is part of a greater spiritual connection (much like empaths being able to feel energy/emotions from others and their environment, then taking meds would dull that ability and actually allow them to live a 'normal' life as it were, but at the cost of those gifts. It's also interesting to note that many who post their ghost stories and supernatural encounters on the other hand, if any drugs or alcohol is involved in the experience, it's usually automatically dismissed, the experience is assumed to be induced by the drugs/alcohol. Many may forget that in the past, our ancestors used peyote to have 'vision quests' substances like mushrooms etc to pierce the veil. The experiences were profound and altered the individuals life but it's still debatable as to whether they truly experienced something spiritual or was it purely a hallucination? People nowadays use that tea brewed from the amazon root to experience something similar. Fascinating that natural substances can open us up to the spiritual dimension as it were, but man made drugs and substances can have the opposite effect and close the same door. Perhaps more in depth research should be done into the whole mental health issue to understand it better. They have already made some groundbreaking research/discoveries in studies on autism and that spectrum. It could really open some doors.
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-19)
Pretty interesting subject you guys have bridged to, and I don't think anyone here that has commented has risked offending anyone that has lived with, or has known someone with Schizophrenia. There's a lot of misconception floating around out there about people who live with mental health disorders, it's a shame really because in part Hollywood has misrepresented what actually happens in the life of someone who lives with delusions/hallucinations. Because there is no cure for Schizophrenia, and other diseases such as Alzheimer's, Dementia, and Parkinson's that can cause visual illusions, auditory and tactile hallucinations many people who live with these diseases take medication in order to help ease the symptoms - there are still symptoms, but they aren't as severe. I've worked in long term residential health care and in end of life care for over a decade; I really love my job because I've met the most wonderful people who have taught me a lot about life, many of them live with chronic mental health issues. I work part time now because I've gone back to school. Things have changed drastically over the last 20 years in regard to mental health care; thankfully there's far more of a holistic approach to the care that is provided for those who seek treatment. More people are able to live at home now, with the help of assisted care and treatments such as meds and therapy - it's come a long way! I have the utmost respect for people who live with mental illness because you've got to be a very brave, strong soul to live with a disease that affects them daily. I've often wondered what the residents/patients really experience when they're receiving external stimuli during a visual delusion - I still think there's a lot of mystery that surrounds that still.
Aros (6 stories) (57 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-04-19)
Macknorton precisely. I feel quite strongly in my convictions that most people we label as mentally unstable are folks that happen to have a direct hard wire into other realities. That's not to say many are not simply suffering from true delusions and hallucinations but I have a sneaking suspicion the majority are far more dialed in to other realities than we would ever suspect.

Sometimes the voices in his or her head are just that. Voices. Auditory hallucinations. Other times? I think they are true voices that come externally, they prey on the weak and strike when the iron is hot. Vulnerable humans are wonderful hosts for deception and manipulation via low level entities and dark spirits.

It saddens me to think how many humans have suffered over the years, chained to their tiny rooms, their spirits muffled day after day from medication that numbs them to the bone. All because they simply were experiencing real phenomenon, external from themselves but tricked their doctors into believing it was all disillusion.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-18)
Hi Again Aros

You wrote: "Although I am quite convinced many many people we have labeled "schizophrenic" and other mental disorders are people that happen to be very much in tune with other beings/dimensions/realities. It's not all just "in their heads" as it were."

This is interesting to me that you should write this as I recall watching a very well-made documentary on schizophrenia a few years back.

Let me firstly state this: I am definitely NO expert whatsoever in this area of mental health, however my take-away from watching that doco was that to me, these poor people APPEARED to be possibly psychic mediums who for whatever reasons either don't understand what a psychic medium is and therefore can't "shut off" from the spirit world and /or haven't quite got their gifts under control, or they are blessed as being psychic medium but with some actual "faulty wiring" in their brain that means the literally can't process, or control the incoming information in a meaningful way, even if they wanted to.

Again, no disrespect or insensitivity intended to anyone who has friends, family who suffer from schizophrenia, merely just a THEORY based on the similarities of the experiences between people who channel spirits, psychic mediums and people who suffer from schizophrenia.

Regards

Mack.
Aros (6 stories) (57 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-04-18)
Hi valkricry, Our home was built in 2004 in a new development neighborhood. We are original owners and to my knowledge there was never anything here before but woods. There are historic towns nearby but this particular plot of land was just dense woods to my knowledge. "Carol" has a bit of back story. When my daughter was around 4 or 5 years old she started talking about her. Through the years she has described her as blonde, older teenager and friendly. Recently we we conducting a dowsing rod session and picked up some strong energies. At one point I asked if "Carol" was really my sister D'Lea and I got a strong YES from the rods.

It would make sense that my sister would be a guardian angel to my daughter. She would have been the world's greatest aunt to her, I know it. However, I am not sure if it was another spirit just saying what he thought I wanted to hear? We have deduced that there is a teenage boy that hangs around our house. So far he seems friendly and harmless. My daughter says she has seen him in her dreams and she doesn't feel afraid of him but I am curious why he is hanging around our house. So far we have figured out he lived not too far away, and committed suicide. Anyways, that's a story for another time... As far as Carol goes the verdict is still out and I will add a more comprehensive Carol story here in the coming days/weeks.

The_Lost_Voyage_11, I certainly agree on your points... We have it hard enough just living our regular mundane every day lives let alone evolved wisdom of our true natures. Although I am quite convinced many many people we have labeled "schizophrenic" and other mental disorders are people that happen to be very much in tune with other beings/dimensions/realities. It's not all just "in their heads" as it were.
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-18)
Hello Aros, I think you definitely hit the nail on the head with why we don't 'remember' who we are or where we come from when we arrive on this plane of existence. I mean we have enough trouble (overwhelm) dealing with our daily tasks, our responsibilities and expectations, maintenance from day to day living, and all the electromagnetic stuff from wi-if, and cell towers etc, to try and add all the spiritual realities, it's too much! I also believe though that 'amnesia' gives us a unique perspective of reality and life that cannot be gained anywhere else. The only real drawback is that souls that pass from life, cling to that, without that 'memory' they are afraid to move back to the 'other side' and can be stranded here for some time. All good stuff, fascinating to ponder!
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-18)
Ooers, Aros! I meant to comment on this earlier. Full bodied apparitions are not as uncommon as we think (or so I believe) for that very reason; "It was as real-looking, as solid as any family member walking in our home."
I'm curious as to whether you've done any research into your home and this 'Carol'?
Aros (6 stories) (57 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-04-18)
Thank you The_Lost_Voyage_11, yet more insightful thoughts to ponder! I have long been fascinated with the concept of our true selves being multidimensional in nature. I often think one of the many reasons we are hit with amnesia as Souls reincarnating into our next life is because the human brain simply can't handle such astounding truths of our existence, i.e. "The Bigger Picture". I once had a "dream" I woke up and began telling the person I was with about this "dream" I had and began describing my life! So to this version of myself, the "dream" I was telling was not a dream at all but my life as I know it!

Upon waking (this version of me in this life), I immediately felt that I had just gotten a glimpse of one of my other parallel selves and for a moment there was a bit of a peek behind the curtain of sorts. How can we quantify that we are merely one of countless versions of ourselves, living countless parallel lives in countless parallel dimensions? Rabbit hole indeed!

Thanks for the great feedback and thoughts!
Aros (6 stories) (57 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-04-18)
Hi seemayadav, I am not really sure who this person is or was? Like mentioned it came across to me looking like my daughter but admittedly I didn't get any real good look of the face or anything... I sensed blonde hair, around the same size of my daughter and was wearing a white shirt. If I knew in that precise moment (the total time I saw it from when it first appeared to my vantage point to the time it walked into the bathroom was perhaps 2 seconds, maybe a touch more) I was looking at something extraordinary and not just my daughter going to the bathroom I certainly would have focused and scanned everything I could to get as much detail possible.

So many possible explanations, many which have been illustrated beautifully here by others commenting. Maybe one day I will have some kind of answer? Thanks for your comments!
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-17)
Hi Aros, great story, thanks for sharing! Talk about going down the rabbit hole with the ensuing discussion. I agree with Lightmight, it could have been an astral projection of your daughter and perhaps as you said, the ghost she sees, "Carol'. Maybe it wasn't any of these, but a 'time slip' or viewing briefly another dimension of reality where your daughter did get up to use the bathroom, there are many possibilities here. To what aussiedaz mentioned with living in different realities, or the multiverse as it were, being possible with one soul, this could be possible with what they term as bilocation, being able to be in two places at once. My understanding is angels can do this, particularly archangel Michael. It would make sense, he is considered one of the leading angels and is called upon all over the world in any given second by thousands (if not more) people for help. To be able to assist in that fashion he would have to be capable of bilocating. If our vibration is the only thing that separates us from these multidimensions, then we would only have to shift it to shift dimensions, in theory, where we reside in this multidimensional universe in any given moment is based on what life choices we make, and subsequently where our attention is focused. The story is, if we can conceive of or imagine it. It already exists on some level of reality and the so called law of attraction is just aligning with the frequency of what we imagine or dream of, a new career, relationship, money, etc. Kind of like changing a radio station, don't want to listen to country, then you want to switch to rock, maybe you have a tune come into your head, you imagine listening it it and change the station and voila, you've now 'tuned' to the frequency of that you want to listen to. This is an oversimplified version of how we exist on this multidimensional plane. Now in regard to what you said about how solid this 'person' looked, this dovetails with my comment on your other story. It's amazing how solid any of them can look and how many times in our life we may come across people, perhaps in a store, or in the park, and we may actually be looking at a ghost, but they appear solid enough to fool our eyes, but maybe not our other senses. I believe how solid they appear and how much they can interact with the immediate environment, ie pick up or move objects is actually a feature linked to how much energy they've absorbed from the environment and people around them, the more energy the more solid they become. This is how we perceive cold spots around us or see interruptions int the flow of electricity, when they draw this power to manifest. There's certainly enough evidence to support this. Anyways, this could get too much into an in depth discussion on quantum physics, so,I'll leave it at that, a few more points to ponder as to what you saw and how it could be. I look forward to reading more from you!
seemayadav (1 stories) (26 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-16)
Do you know
Who was she?
May be you know her
Any way thanks for sharing
Aros (6 stories) (57 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-14)
Wow folks, some great insight here, and yes aussiedaz, mind-blown indeed! Rajine I think I thought it could be my daughter projecting (consciously or unconsciously) because it was the same size and shape of her. However, she has seen spirits growing up and one of them who she calls "Carol" appears to her as a teenager with blonde hair (same as my daughter). Maybe "Carol" made herself appear to me? As outlined in these recent comments the possibilities are diverse and titillating to say the least.

LightMight, I definitely agree i.e. Some are "naturals" more attuned to projection, not unlike how some are more "psychic" than others through genetics, life path and other factors, even though everyone has intuitive abilities on some level. It's very similar to exercise. The more you work a muscle the more developed it becomes. (I've kind of forgotten the concept of working out, a story for another time, lol)...

Aussiedaz and LightMight, some excellent food for thought on String Theory/Multiverse concepts and the DMT topic as well. Inherently fascinating! I have read a bit on each subject but I would certainly like to research more as I think they all play a role in our paranormal experiences.

Always appreciate the comments and thoughts, some great stuff here!
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-14)
Well, there is also medical research that has taken place in the last 30 years or so, regarding a connection between naturally produced chemicals in our bodies and the possibility of spiritual or supernatural experiences we seem to have. Specifically researchers zeroed in on Seratonin and endogenous Dimethyltriptamine and how they effect our moods and behaviors - taking a special interest in how they influence the way our brains perceive visions. A little backstory on endogenous Dimethyltriptamine, also known as naturally occurring DMT, it is found in mammals and various plants. It has also been used as a drug in chemical form derived from plants and is known for it's psychedelic effects (much like magic shrooms and LSD) - in other words, people use it for experimentation, spiritual awakenings, some cultural traditional ceremonies, and for recreational use.

What we know for certain is that Seratonin affects our moods and levels of conciousness, while endogenous Dimethyltriptamine affects our visual perception, and also how we perceive things. Some people believe that DMT within our bodies, is responsible for connecting us to our higher selves and allows us to experience insights from spiritual and otherwordly beings - btw, this is all subjective information at this point. Some very open minded researchers also think that endogenous DMT, along with Serotonin allows us to experience such a relaxed state of being that we can have access to communication with alien life forms and human spirits. We do know that endogenous DMT does have a direct effect on the way our brain takes in light, affecting on our vision. This is where it gets interesting; researchers believe DMT made naturally in our bodies is thought to produce vivid dreams, trance-like states of conciousness, hallucinations and some psychiatric conditions. There are some medical and scientific researchers out there who suspect that Endogenous DMT influences periods of hightened awareness, spiritual growth, and psychic abilities. Currently there are a few medical scientists trying to prove the connection between Seratonin/Melatonin, endogenous DMT and the effects on our bodies during physical hormonal changes that happen over our lifetime - basically they're trying to draw conclusions between 'how' and 'if' chemical changes in our brains, and changing hormone levels directly impact our ability to sense higher awareness, or not...

So, that leaves us to wonder how exactly we process and come to understand our ability to see or experience things we might consider paranormal or supernatural?
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2021-04-13)
Hi Aros, These types of accounts have happened to both my wife and I a few times over the last couple of decades and I often do wonder what the science is behind them? If we look at string theory for example (with some serious mathematical equations behind it and a few well known respected theoretical physicist.) String theory suggest we apparently exist concurrently in many universes broken apart by many decisions we make in the present moment, as like in that movie Sliding doors.

Your daughter probably did make a decision to get out of bed and walk into the bathroom in one multi universe, however in yours, she stayed in bed as your 7 billion, billion, billion atoms stayed grounded in the same one as your daughter in bed... As a matter of fact, our eyes only have the capacity to filter light radiating from the higgs field (nothing else)... What you may have seen filtering down to the visual cortex were the transition of atoms fluctuating between two universe's separated minutely by a frequency of 0.1 to the 100 or whatever? However, if this is correct, then it leads us to another question right?

How does this fit in with the one over soul?

It may be the case on this road to enlightenment, we not only grow from our choices and decisions here, but more broadly from all choices made possible to us at any given time of day, place, etc throughout many universes.Wow, does that blow your mind apart? On a side note, I have had a few precognition's of possible choices throughout my life and actually acted on changes with in my movements to avoid certain outcomes of which I'm certain was going to take me too far of my path? Anyway, more food for thought?

Regards Daz.
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-13)
Hey Aros,

Okay, so since I'm not an expert on the subject of astral projection/travel, I'm going to explain what I know from my personal point of view and understanding of the subject.

To begin with, I feel that some people are able to astral project and travel without any formal training. In other words, I believe that some are 'naturals' at it, where others need a bit more practice - perhaps this is what happened with your daughter, maybe she's a natural? It is possible to astral project/travel while being in a wakeful state. I've experienced this on a few occasions, but one of my first experiences was when I was 13 years old and recovering from an illness in bed. I was able to 'travel' through my home and outside into the garden to see my mother, and I later found out that she sensed me needing her help. Some people refer to this as an OBE. I also feel that when we are in a very relaxed state, yet awake, some of us are able to move about using our astral body (which could happen spontaneously, without any forethought).

For those of us who have heightened sensitivity and some psychic awareness (or openness), I believe it's possible that we can feel and sometimes see people astral projecting/traveling - maybe you have this ability? As you know, there are those who are tuned into higher vibrational frequencies. Some say, that what we perceive as ghostly apparitions, or the feeling of a presence, might actually be living people who are astral traveling or having an out of body experience. And then there are those who can 'see dead people', but that's a whole different story for another day, lol!

I'm not inferring, or trying to conclude that astral projection took place with your daughter's situation, but it might be a possibility.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-13)
Hi Aros

Yet another exciting incident you have, I must say that it's very similar to one of my own stories I posted here regarding a doppelganger of sorts.

I've also seen solid white apparitions walk right past me, right in front of my eyes it definitely was a WTH moment I just penned it down to being a passing spirit, but you do mention that you think it could be your daughter's doppelganger, I must ask, what makes you think so?
Aros (6 stories) (57 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-04-13)
Thanks LightMight, yes indeed it was very cool but I have so many questions? Who is it? Why or how were they able to project a full physical presence? If my daughter were asleep I might of wrote it off as an astral projection but she was wide awake when I went in her room. Life is full of mystery!
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-04-13)
Welcome to the club and congrats, Aros 😁

Pretty cool experience, right? It can be a little startling and fascinationg too!

From my own experience, I think that sometimes what I've seen at home with my own child, would be called astral projection - but that doesn't mean other people haven't experienced a doppleganger within their home.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: