You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: School Ghost (bathroom Ghost Con.)

Real Ghost Stories

School Ghost (bathroom Ghost Con.)

 

If you read my BR ghost story, well here are other creepy things happened at the school.

One day I went to print something. I walked really slowly, giving it time to print. When I got to the printer, it wasn't there. So I waited. And waited. And waited. It still didn't print. I even checked all the papers in case. No paper. I went back to my classroom and reprinted it again. Same thing happened. The next day, my teacher gave me what I printed. I couldn't believe it.

I DID NOT PRINT IT!

Another day I was at the library, and the librarian said that I had an over due book. But when she said the title, I couldn't believe it. For two reasons. Reason ONE... I haven't read the book since second or third grade. Also when I read it, it was my teacher's. I told her I never checked out the book. She looked at me. It happened before but I did return the book that time.

Also I had an apple once and when I went to eat it at lunch and it wasn't there. It happened to another kid too. I KNEW that I packed the apple. I just knew it but what happened to it?

And the art room too. I had an art project and then I couldn't find. I did find it a few days later but not in the spot where I put it.

The most weirdest thing was it happened all in fifth grade. Even the Bathroom ghost was in fifth grade. The school was build in 2010. So it was kind of new. I also didn't hear anything bad happening at the school. It was a normal school. As normal as any school. The printer ghost as I called it wasn't to scary. But the other ones all were.

Other hauntings by horsesandghosts

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, horsesandghosts, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

onlyinurdreams02 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-15)
wow that sounds like a shinigami to me. ๐Ÿ˜† Is that you Ryuk? Lights gone don't steal girls' apples
Lollipopspace (5 stories) (9 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-04-27)
I'm also in middle school year eight. (in Australia its high school). And I'm pretty darn certain that my tuck shop toilets are haunted it's kind of like a big room and I always get an eerie feeling.
SN_kumar27 (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-26)
Hey horsesandghosts. I think that these are the activity of humans and not of any ghost. As why a ghost steal apple? ๐Ÿ˜
MysteryResearch (23 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-25)
Wow Biblio, that is impressive. Great post. Case closed: Sensei has spoken!
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-25)
Greetings, Horsesandghosts:

When you press "print" on a laptop or desktop, it needs to be sent directly to a specific printer. For example, I only have one printer at home, one with a USB port connection (so that no-one can accidentally print a quiz or an essay on Library Spine Label stickers!) in my office, two printers in the main office, and one printer in the Faculty Room. The last 3 of these are on the Faculty LAN (Local Area Network). However, I can switch over to the Student LAN to print from either of the public printers in the Library, or the student printer upstairs. The most common issue is that a student tries to print out his or her homework but it doesn't print; the student tells it to print again but it still doesn't print; the student tries a third time and when it doesn't print the student leaves. The next person to have a problem with the printer tells me it isn't printing, so I do some basic checks, remove a jammed sheet of paper or reset the system, and then the student who asked me for help has to wait as the printer delivers three or four copies of the first student's assignment from the print queue memory before printing the document he or she is waiting for. This happens, on average, 3 times a week; I believe that High School Freshmen are the primary cause of planetary deforestation. I usually keep the printed documents and hand them to the student who was too impatient to ask for help; if there are several assignments for the same teacher, I put them in the teacher's mailbox; if there is a deluge of wasteful printing, I use a binder clip to hold them together and put them in the Vice Principal's mailbox. This last step only occurs every 6 months or so.

Someone stole an apple from your lunch in school? Some people steal other people's lunches & property all the time. I have had, in the last decade or so, students and/or teachers steal: tape dispensers, magic markers, a 3-hole punch, pens, pencils, erasers, board erasers, a doorstop, reference books with the sticker "Do NOT Remove This Book From the Library," desks, chairs, a framed print, my coffee mug, a stepladder, several staplers, an almost-full bag of cough drops, one pair of needle-nosed pliers, my classroom telephone, my classroom clock (which was wired into the computer-synchronized bells & alarms system), a small side-table from my office (a Queen Anne table in walnut), a desk-top computer, the remote control for the overhead projector, and a geranium in a clay pot. Oddly enough, I never once suspected ghosts. Some of these thefts turned out to be pranks by students (I got the coffee mug back almost immediately!) while some of the books were "stolen" by absent-minded teachers who only intended to "borrow" books for an hour or two, not months. Some of the "thefts" by students fall into the same category; they only mean to use the item for an hour, but I spend weeks looking for it because instead of returning the hole-punch or the tape dispenser, the students put them in their lockers thinking "I'll put it back later" but don't rediscover the items until they clean out their lockers at the end of the semester. People move and/or steal things, either deliberately or accidentally: that's all there is to it.

I still have no idea why anyone would steal a geranium, though; perhaps that one *was* supernatural after all...
-Biblio
MysteryResearch (23 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-25)
Hi horsesandghosts,

I enjoyed reading your account. I do think there is something unusual about it. You noticed these things happening all in the same school year, and they stood out to you as being outside of the norm.

It must have been a little upsetting to have an art project you had worked on go missing. I still remember grade school art, and how hard I worked on some of those things. And although there's a bit of scoffing at the triviality your apple disappearing, it is unnerving to have someone mess with your lunch.

I tend to agree with Lady Glow, the apple disappearing seems like a living classmate. The question is, were these things coincidences, or was someone doing little things to you to get your goat (in my opinion this could be a classic case of gaslighting, maybe by a 'mean girl'). Everything seems to have stopped, which makes me think it could possibly have been a classmate who has since moved on to a different school. Or it could have been a series of coincidences. Either way, I'm glad it stopped.

Take Care,
MysteryResearch
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-24)
I think this is what you'd call jumping ahead to ghosts before logic but then, how much logic can you expect from a 5th grader. How DOES one get frightened by a missing apple?

Here's to hoping for a wind up. ๐Ÿ˜†
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-24)
horsesandghosts - Honestly, I think all that happened is that you had a bad day, perhaps a frustrating day but nevertheless just a bad day.

Regards, Melda
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-24)
Mack, good thinking! I would love for this to be a wind up. ๐Ÿ˜† Would make a change for the usual wind ups on here pulling at peoples heart strings. But if this particular one is a wind up, I say nice one! It would be nice to be hit with a dose of fictional comedy every now and then, why not? ๐Ÿ˜†

Now that I read it a second time I don't know how to take it haha.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-24)
Woah, woah! Hang on a second! Is this submission an actual wind-up? Seriously. ๐Ÿ˜•
"I went to print something and it didn't print"
"I thought I had an apple but then I didn't "
"Who moved my art project?"
"The librarian thought I took a book out but I hadn't?"
These are NOT paranormal events. They are not ghostly or even remotely ghostly.
These are events that have merely confused you.
Honestly, is this a wind-up?
๐Ÿ˜ญ
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-24)
All the events in your story can have at least one logical explanation, from a problem with the setting of the printer, the librarian being confused about who borrowed which book, to some classmate stealing the apples (there used to be a snack thief in my daughter's class). ๐Ÿ˜

Just because you can't explain something doesn't mean it is paranormal.
roylynx (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Hmm... Reading this story... About the printing thingy, it could be just the setting of the computer of your school, heard of anything related? I know some schools want to safe paper and so they have disabled kid from printing without permission, maybe next time you need to ask your teacher about it instead of waiting until the next day? ๐Ÿ˜•

Things disappearing... Do you know the specific history of the land the school is built? If not you should do a research, no fear. I will grade the fear level 1 out of 50.๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you

E.Lynx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: