You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Late Night Visit

Real Ghost Stories

Late Night Visit

 

This experience happened when I was about 13 years old. I'm pretty much an easy to be scared kind of person so until I was 20 years old, I slept in the same room with my mother. It was raining so heavily since afternoon and it was even worst in night. So before bed, I made sure every doors and windows at my home were locked perfectly. At 09:00 PM I already fell asleep because of the exhausting day, plus the sound of falling rains sounded like a lullaby to me.

I was woken up by the sudden urge to use bathroom and when I saw the clock it was flashing 01:20 AM and the idea of getting out of the bedroom in the middle of the night was enough to scare the hell out of me. I tried to wake my mother up since she was sleeping beside me, but she didn't budge. She only growled and went back to sleep. I tried to close my eyes but the desire to go to the bathroom forced me to keep awake. Until I heard some weird noises.

My bedroom has a direct windows to the outside of my house and in front of my bedroom is a garden. When I tried to sleep I heard a squeaking sound from the window which was placed few meters away from my bed. It sounded like someone scratched my window with their own nails. That sound made me even more scared to go to the bathroom and the sound was going weaker and weaker until it stop at 1:45 AM. Exactly when the sound disappeared, my mom woke up and she said she wanted to use the bathroom and I automatically asked to go there together.

The next morning, I checked up the window and it showed two marks as if someone scratched my window, it was nail marks. But last night, the rain was falling so heavily even there were thunderstorms too. I'm pretty sure that wasn't a human.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LitaOktaviany, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LitaOktaviany (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-11)
Dear roylynx,

Thank you for commenting and here's my answer.

My house is on the suburban near a mountain but the government already made sure that there is no wild animals on the mountain before they decided to make a house complex there. And also, I thought about that wild animal thing first, but for 23 years I live on that house there are no such animal attack or something like that happened on my neighborhood.
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-07)
Could there be any chance that what you saw might be a kind of wild animal?

E.Lynx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: