You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Mcdonalds Is Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

My Mcdonalds Is Haunted

 

Despite seeing ghosts all my life I've actually had a peaceful life since I moved from my house. Until about six months ago. Three months after I started a new job.

To put it bluntly, I have never seen a more active poltergeist in my life.

I work at a McDonalds in a Walmart in Vegas. It's super busy so some of the stuff that happens there is easy to write off in the moment, but a lot of it has the staff spooked.

A lot of it happens in the mornings and early evenings. And though it started out simple enough, little feelings and all. It seems to be getting more and more prominent and playful. To the point I've named him "Casper" because he just seems friendly and like he likes to play pranks on us.

The first serious memory I have is hearing my name called all the time with no one calling it. I always thought it was nothing at all. Then one day a co worker and I were in the back stocking and we heard someone LOUDLY call her name.

I thought it was just my imagination. But she asked our boss and found it was no one. So she turns to me, pale as hell, and asks if I heard that too. Of course I did, and at this point I actually feel spooked because it validated my belief it was haunted.

Another spooky story was told to me today. We have a new general manager that started working yesterday. She was just coming in for the day. And apparently, while checking the back. A heavy box literally dropped from a shelf. I'd think nothing of it. Except she said it wasn't on the edge and it looked like someone threw it rather than it just falling. When she told this to me she looked really freaked it too.

Other times, as a cashier, I will find myself stepping away from my register. Only to come back to find items on my POS that I never typed in. Today it was a double cheeseburger. Simple enough, but I wasn't even near the register at the time it would have been pressed in. But sometimes it isn't this simple. There are days I will find three or four different items punched in with no one around to have done so.

Then there's the smaller stuff I'm starting to attribute to "Casper". Such as little things in the back going missing only to show up somewhere totally different. That little feeling of being watched. And again, a disembodied voice calling my name.

A part of me wonders if since I've always been sensitive, he's trying to contact me. But a part of me is scared to. Especially when my co worker wanted to use a Ouija Board app tonight to try and make contact with him.

I'll probably have more to share as time goes on. But I found it rather bizarre and intriguing that he's haunting a McDonalds in a relatively new Walmart. I do wonder if I'll ever find answers to who he is and what he wants.

Other hauntings by Cman710

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cman710, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AngieJo (1 stories) (13 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-10-06)
Cman, love your story! I too always wondered if a ghost would wander other parts of a store. There was a Department Store where I live that had a horrible fire in 1978 and 10 people perished. I always wondered why they never walked the entire mall.
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-15)
Well we all feel validated now. A couple of days ago a spoon went FLYING from its holder while my back was turned. I didn't notice it. But the person who I was taking the order of did and recounted watching it to me. Even my skeptical co workers looked freaked because we don't advertise the place as haunted. I will say it's getting a lot less active lately though. I wonder if it wanders to and haunts other parts of the Walmart.
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-09-07)
I've definitely been asking around. There are two problems though: no one knows (though we're all throughly freaked out) and while I can ask the owner she can't legally tell me that apparently if anyone DID die. But so far no one's really sure if anyone did. I'm definitely thinking of doing digging now that we have something we can't just explain away (this is hard evidence after all). So hopefully I can eventually update with what I find.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-09-06)
Cman,

Sounds like enough of a description you can ask around with... Perhaps a Manager, or someone who has worked there for a long time will remember a former employee who fits the description of 'who' you saw. Or maybe with out asking you can find out... Are there pictures or former employees? Either from old employee of the month photos OR persona no gratis pictures of former employees whom are no longer welcome on the property?

Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-09-05)
I have a freaky new development on this story.

Today I was walking to the freezer - and saw someone go in. There is only one way in and out mind you. The person I saw was a big, husky male that was dressed in all black. I mistook him for my friend and co worker and decided to try and scare him. Of course when I get inside it was completely empty.

That actually scared me so bad I almost pissed myself. I've never seen a full body apparition this solid or literally throw open a door.

I now have a vague description of him though. The spirit is a tall, husky male with dark hair - I know from his shadow he wore a floppy hat and looked young from the back.
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-30)
I agree with you all that it is the energy. But I often wonder who it is and why. I can't find anything in archives or anything.
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-25)
Las Vegas is definitely a city of high emotion and some interesting history. I've heard many stories from there, and yours fits in well with the others.
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-25)
I'm not surprised... McD fries are to die for.

Sorry couldn't help it!
L_Melb (220 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-24)
Hi Cman, considering the amount of human traffic, especially teenagers (customers & staff) that constantly goes through any McDonald's - or other such businesses - I can imagine it being the poltergeist equivalent of a perfect storm! 😆
I wonder if there are many more strange things going on in a range of like places that would make viewing the security cameras rather interesting 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: