You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: To The Little Girl At Bonnie Springs, I'm Sorry

Real Ghost Stories

To The Little Girl At Bonnie Springs, I'm Sorry

 

TRIGGER WARNING: Violent child death.

This - is probably the most disturbing story I've ever shared in my entire life.

I don't know where to begin so I'll just start at the beginning. Bonnie Springs operated here in Vegas until early this year. And it was notoriously haunted. The past two years, a friend and I decided to attend its Halloween event "Bonnie Screams" and had a blast.

Now I probably am somewhat of a medium - because what I experienced there proved there is more to me than just "seeing spirits".

It happened over both years. And started when we went to what was considered the most haunted place on property: the old playhouse. A magician was doing a magic show and the first thing I noticed upon entering was a small girl, maybe 7 with pigtails standing on the stage. I didn't think anything of it at the time - even if she quickly seemed to go backstage.

Now during the show, there were several papers set up on the wall, and one and ONLY one was flapping in an invisible wind. While I enjoyed the show I spent much of the time noticing this - and finally understood why when he got to his "ghost trick".

He spoke of the little girl who supposedly haunted the building we were in.

She was murdered we were told. And when he tried to communicate using a bell and rope, and asked where she was... Well I told him she was on stage. He didn't have to ask. Instead the bell rang in the affirmative upon my accusation.

I went pale. But the rest of the show proceeded as normal. Though I thought of the girl the rest of the night and was thoroughly disturbed.

The next year, is when things turned spooky.

Again, she was there when I got inside. But this year, as the magician comes out I remind him of me and my story. And tell him she was still there - on stage right now. The magician I think thought I was playing a joke - but decided to make a "game" of it when the ghost trick again came up.

Big mistake.

For the first several minutes, it was a dud. So he decided to get me into it just out of pure curiosity. He asked if she was near me, and did not get an answer. And then, cautiously stepped up behind the woman currently holding the rope the bell was attached to and asked if she was there, on stage.

The bell rang for a straight minute.

Then the banging started. It was loud and angry. And came from every wall in the room. There was mild panic from the audience and my blood ran cold. After another minute of this; it stopped. And the terrified magician continued his act as quickly as possible. He probably just wanted me the hell out of there I gathered.

That night, for the first time in my entire life I believe a spirit attempted to make contact with me.

I went to sleep - but I didn't dream. Not the typical dream at least. In the dream, I was in the old west (NOTE: Bonnie Springs is a ranch) and I was being violently yanked along by a man in the shadows. Except I wasn't me, I was the murdered little girl. I fought, and I screamed; and I begged for my life. Completely helpless as he dragged me, yards past the old schoolhouse on the property.

That's when I saw the Axe. It was awful. Words can't describe the horror of watching this man, who I never could get a good look at, tearing into the little body with an axe. Over an over. Until the cries stopped - and he kept going. It seemed like an eternity before the man started digging what I assume was her shallow grave...

I woke up in a deep sweat, completely startled and knowing exactly where that poor girl died. Where she was buried. Everything.

As I said, this year Bonnie Springs was torn down to make room for more homes. It makes me sad that given so long has passed since her murder, I can't help her. I can't go back there to help her find whatever peace she wants and there's likely no remains to be found anymore.

A part of me hopes she only wanted someone, anyone to know what happened to her. That maybe she found peace in knowing she was able to get that message to me. Maybe she's in heaven now.

But it makes me horribly sad to believe that she may still be there. And continue to walk this Earth in these new homes.

To the little girl at Bonnie Springs Ranch, I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I'm sorry you had such a violent death. And I hope someday, somehow you find the peace you seek.

Other hauntings by Cman710

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cman710, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pelatiah (4 stories) (74 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-02-23)
WOW, Cman, this is actually Mrs. Ramsay (new name, long story).
Just saw your update. Wild.
Quick question for you: Is your dream still clear in your memory?
Because as I read this page, I realized when I saw my post I had ZERO memory of that dream (related in the comments) or even of posting here.
I have in the past believed that whenever I'm "near" something paranormal, it's quite fuzzy when I try to remember, unless I write it down quickly. Not sure if that's just me getting old or if it happens to everyone.
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-02-17)
Late reply but I do have an update for you all.

So a year ago, I worked with a ghost hunter at one of my jobs. As it turns out the topic came to this little girl. Turns out there was a private EVP session where they spoke to her - and were recounted THIS EXACT EVENT. Exactly as I described. And she was able to name the same place where she was buried as well.

This information was never released to the public. Nor had I told her what I saw. Just that I had encountered her.

I've never been so validated or disturbed in my life.
DarkDaisy_13 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
2 years ago (2021-11-28)
Oh my gosh this is so sad I can't take it😭. It's must have been devastating to understand what happened to the little girl😢.
LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
-3
3 years ago (2021-05-09)
Cman710, If this was a well-known story, surely her body must have been found and given a proper burial. Does the local lore say if the killer was ever caught?

Hopefully the tearing down of the ranch and building houses allowed her to move on. ❤
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-10-16)
Indeed I hope it has moved on.

As for the question about the haunting and how famous it is. Apparently it is VERY famous but I had never been so up until two years ago I had no idea about any of this. It was even featured on Ghost Adventures. So I definitely didn't think it was a ghost when I first saw her but instinctively knew when I did hear the story who I had seen.
Oceana (11 stories) (47 posts)
 
3 years ago (2020-10-10)
Mrs Ramsay,
You think your dreams are bad? You should enter my head. Mine are bad.
MrsRamsay (guest)
+4
3 years ago (2020-10-10)
Your story has some significance for me. I intentionally have stayed off this site since having some uncomfortable feelings associated with one of the ongoing stories recently and was actually somewhat spooked. But today, rainy day, so here I am.

On the morning of the day you posted this, I woke after having a dream that I was CONVINCED was real. I had seen a brief headline about a young mom who had been missing, and they found her body. That night I dreamed with such clarity about a girl who was driving and stopped to help someone who claimed to need help. All I could see was this unusual way he put her arm in some kind of arm lock so he could control her and march her away. Thankfully, I woke up before it went any farther, but the brief and shocking violence was BAM, in my dream. I had NO IDEA where that came from in my head, as I'm a very peaceful mom and don't watch a lot of violent shows, etc.

Question for you: Is that story a famous one where you live, so you KNEW the little girl you were seeing was a spirit? Did you research it? I have no way of proving to myself, let alone others, that my dream was anything. But I sincerely feel it was about this missing Georgia mother that I only vaguely heard a headline on. (and I still wonder if and how just that brief bit of news could've inspired such a vivid dream for me).
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-10-07)
Well done, Cman710, it sounds like she's (hopefully) moved on. If you ever have any spirit continue to follow you around, you can always set up boundaries - you're probably already aware of how that works...
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-10-06)
Absolutely. Someone who once touched my "third eye" told me that it was the strongest they'd ever seen but was shielded when I was a baby. So it was kind of a shock for me to have this happen. But ever since this I fully believe him - and I'm kind of glad I'm shielded and don't have to live with a ton of these. I'm cool seeing and hearing things, but this really got to me.

I definitely said a prayer for her after the dream, and would continue to if she ever shows up again. Thankfully it's never happened - though it certainly has made me take a step back and look at my dreams a different way. Especially ones with loved ones who have passed away and wonder...
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-10-03)
Cman710,

This does sound like a psychic dream you had; perhaps she chose you to communicate with because you have such strong abilities. So very sad that her young life was cut short so tragically, and that her legacy would become part of the narrative at a Halloween event. Makes you wonder if that's why she hung around?

I think you did the right thing by acknowledging her. If it happens again, say a prayer for her (if you believe), and let her know that she has been heard by you.
😉 LightMight

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: