You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Mischievous Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Mischievous Little Girl

 

This is my first story on this site, I've been reading a lot of them so I decided to share my experience. I've had a few but let's just focus on 1 for now. I live in the UK, London to be more specific. This particular incident happened a few years ago, when I was staying over at my cousins house for a few days.

My cousin and I are also Best Friends since childhood. So whenever we get together, we would stay up all night either playing video games or watching movies or just talking. My cousin, let's just call her K used to share her room with her younger brother at that time. Because he was really young, he used to get scared sleeping alone and whenever I used to stay over at her house, he would just sleep in her parents room. We used to shut the door because K's younger siblings had to go to school in the morning so we didn't want to disturb them. That night we were just sitting around and talking about random stuff, it was around 2-3am in the morning when her doorknob started turning furiously.

At first K thought that it was her younger brother, maybe he'd forgotten that I was staying over? So she called out his name and said "Is that you?" No response. Then she thought maybe her younger sister is playing a prank. So she called out her name but still no response, while the doorknob kept turning back and forth without the door opening. K then said "Who is it?" and we got a response with "MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmMMMMM" really loudly. Me and K looked at each other with kind of scared but mostly confused look. K got really scared, so I decided to finally open the door and see who it was. When I opened the door there was no one in sight. The alleyway was dark as it should've been at 3am, I went to her parents room and her younger brother was sleeping with them. I then went to her younger sister's room and even she was deep asleep, there was no way it could've been either of them.

I came and told K that everyone is asleep, she couldn't believe it. So we decided to ask her siblings in the morning if it was one them and so we did but nope, both of them denied and said that they were asleep by 11pm.

So this was one the incidents, we believe that a little girl used to live there. I'm not sure what her tragic story was but I'll explain in my next story why we think that it was a girl.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Other hauntings by Mona777

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mona777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mona777 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-28)
Elivia,

Yeah, at first I kind of hesitated but in the end I had to lol 😆
Elivia (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
That's still really strange, something or someone was defiantly on the other side of that door!

On a good note, at least you was brave enough to open the door and have a look around. 😁
Mona777 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-17)
Whodat

I think that's exactly what happened 😁 I'll write more about the incidents in that house, I think she got angry and started annoying us back lol. Thanks for your comment:)
Whodat (42 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-16)
You two must have been making too much noise. When I was a kid my mom would say we were "making enough noise to wake the dead" or something like that. I bet that's what you did. That little girl's spirit just wanted to Rest In Peace and you and your cousin were talking and laughing in the middle of the night. 😜
Mona777 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-16)
rookdygin

Sorry, my mistake I meant "hallway". Thanks for pointing it out though:)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-13)
Ah, Hummmm?

You closed the 'bedroom door'. But when you opened the door to see who may be turning the doorknob it opened to a 'dark alleyway'? Is that how 'hallways' are described in the UK... Something like the Subway in the U.S. Is called the Underground/Tubes in the UK?

Things that make you go hummmm?

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: