You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Shadowy Hero Or A Mischievous Death Reaper

Real Ghost Stories

Shadowy Hero Or A Mischievous Death Reaper

 

I am not sure if old memories are allowed. This happened during early 2020 during the pandemic.

I was on my way back home after shopping in a big shopping mall. Since the pandemic problem, we all had to wear a mask even when we are alone, I see no one around? Hmm...

At the car park I saw a few family shoppers carrying their kids and trolling their items, frustrated by their impatient kids. I parked my car down the basement floor. It was quiet and kind of creepy. I had to drive my car to the exit located at entrance floor.

I saw a childlike shadow on the way home passing by the bus station in front of the shopping mall. I thought it was just something else so I ignored it. Suddenly I saw a homeless elderly pushing an old creaky cart of cardboard, he was trying to cross the road and so I have stopped my car. But in a distance at the next lane I saw a lorry rushing towards him.

I waved my hand to tell the old man to stop because that lorry did not seem to slow down, suddenly a strong wind blew some of the cardboards off the cart to the pavement, the old man pull his cart back and ran to the pavement to pick up that cardboard.

As expected the lorry did not even slow down and just rushed across where the old man is supposed to be crossing. That moment I saw that there was the same childlike shadow that I saw before standing right across the road.

It was emotionless and so I do not know if it was the old man's little hero or if it was a mischievous Death Reaper, but I am sure that if the old man kept going, I will be seeing a bad accident instead.

Other hauntings by blosomes

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blosomes, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

blosomes (10 stories) (62 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-08-10)
Rajine
Thank you for commenting!
Sure it is and I want to believe so. 😁

Valkricry
Awesome! Memory, memory, memory!
Thank you very much! 😉

Ryujin
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
2 years ago (2022-08-10)
Roy, go here:
Https://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-stories-countries.php?country=BR&page=1
And you will find many of your old stories.
Rajine (14 stories) (738 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-08-09)
That is definitely a very interesting and very strange encounter that you had, but I think that it could possibly be a guardian angel as [at] RCRuskin mentioned, averting a possible disaster.
blosomes (10 stories) (62 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-08-09)
RCRuskin
Thank you for you comment sir.
Yes, maybe it is a guardian angel!
I have forgotten that this is a new account... 😕

Well, in my other account I think I have written a few stories about a heroic ghost phantom boy in that same shopping mall.
It might be him but until now I am not sure 🤔

Ryujin
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-08-09)
A guardian angel perhaps? Or a guardian spirit of some kind is my guess. I too would rather see a ghost than see a ghost being made.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: