You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Mischievous Lady Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

A Mischievous Lady Ghost

 

Hey guys... I'm back with another short real incident which happened to my maternal grandmother.

The incident happened some fifty years back. And the location is nearer to Yadadri (yadagiri gutta). My grandmother was visiting her relatives house which is some 30-35 km far from her house, and since at that time there was hardly any transport facility. So they use to travel by walking the whole distance. My grandma packed food and water which would be enough for two days (they would eat when they got tired and rest under trees). My mother and my uncle (mother's younger brother) and two of my aunt's (elder sisters of my mom) were accompanying my Grandma. The route they were travelling was like a jungle. There were hardly any houses but everyone would travel on the same route so it was safe.

My mother was some 4 years old then who is now 55 years old... And my uncle was 2 years old. My grandma was carrying my uncle so she was getting tired walking such long distance.

After some tiring 1 and half day they came nearer to their destination. They reached a village which needs to be passed to reach the destination. But my grandma was bit confused about the route so she asked a old woman sitting under a tree about the address for which she gave the directions. Thanking that old woman my grandma and the rest followed her direction's and after walking nearly for 20 odd minutes they reached the same place and they were shocked and they again asked the same women about the direction for that address. That old woman again told the same directions but my grandma was sure that she followed every direction given by that old woman but still landed in same position. And that old lady was giving some new directions this time.

Suddenly a guy in his mid thirties enquired why were they staring at the tree. When my grandma pointed out to the women she was talking to, She was shocked to see no one there, That guy told my grandma that the woman whom she was taking to was a ghost and it always mislead people. That guy gave the right directions and also holy threads so that no ghost can come near them. They soon reached the destination.

Other hauntings by Srinivas108

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Srinivas108, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chaos2 (10 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-30)
Nice story, it's a good thing someone saw them and pointed them to the right direction.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2019-10-30)
I am doubting their rations on the way were sumptuous but with a couple of satchels, they could carry food enough for them all for 2 days - and children don't eat much anyway.

The ghost reminds me of a will o'whisp in action. I wonder what her story was!
Srinivas108 (3 stories) (23 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-23)
I don't know the exact amount of food... May be she wasn't correct as you mentioned... But people use to carry extra food during long journey's...
Mel-D72 (4 stories) (12 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-22)
Hello Srinivas108. I'm not doubting your grandmother's story, but some things don't make sense. They are carrying food for 5 people for 2 days of walking and with a 2 year old and a 4 year old through the jungle? That seems a bit infeasible.

I've heard other stories of people getting directions from helpful spirits when they are lost, that is why I'm not doubting what you were told. It's just that things don't really add up.
Mel

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: