You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mischievous Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Mischievous Ghost

 

This is my very first post, I have had a couple of experience with this supernatural stuff but this one still bugs me until now. I experienced this phenomenon a couple of years back when I was still in college...

It started as a simple weekend for me and my family, that particular morning my mom had been bugging me and my sister to help her find her eye glasses that had been missing since she woke up. She usually place her glasses on a side bed table before she sleep every night but that morning she could not find it anywhere in the house. My mom got really poor eyesight and is very dependent on her glasses hence I can understand her frustration.

During that day my sister and I are both busy doing our chores that we gave up on our search after probably an hour, while my mom continued looking for it all over the house. It's already around 5 or 6pm when I finished my chores and by that time my mother had already given up her search too and has just asked me to find it for her, she was so desperate that she even offered me a small monetary reward once I find it.

Upon hearing that I resumed my search and went to her room to look for the glasses, while searching I happened to look out through the door and saw someone walked into my sisters room without turning on the lights. It was already dark inside her room and thought it weird that someone would go inside without turning on the lights so I head there while calling out my sister's name but before I even got near her room's door I was surprised to see my sister walking out from our kitchen. I rushed to my sister's room and turned on the lights, I looked toward the direction the figure went and there I found my mom's glasses lying on the floor. I went outside the room and both my mom and sister was looking at me cause they knew something was odd when I rushed inside the room.

There had been various occasions that some stuff in our house goes mysteriously missing but we just brush it off and consider them misplaced, never did we imagined that some other worldly force was toying at us. Until now when things goes mysteriously missing I just utter some prayer and a request to whatever/whoever it is that is toying with me to please messing with me.

Other hauntings by Melovher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Melovher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-01-31)
Ann4shadow,
You needn't be shy about your spelling. What I would suggest is writing your story first in a word document and being sure spellcheck is on. It won't catch everything (for instance their or there? To, two, or too?) but it does a decent job. Then you can simply copy and paste it into the submission form. Make sure you follow the submission guidelines!
Hope to read it soon!
Ann4shadow (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-31)
Melovher

I enjoyed your two stories. Thank you for sharing. I have not sent in my first story since I'm worried that everyone will "talk" about my poor spelling. Lol!

Keep on sharing!

Ann4shadow 😁
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-10-29)
Melovher

In my house it is a common occurrence for things to go missing. But we know who the culprit is, my father in-law. He likes to mess with my tablets too. But when everyone is going crazy looking for an item I just tell them to stop. Then I simply say okay dad please put it back and within a few minutes we find the item where we have looked before. 😆

Sometimes it is my grandfather, you get a slight smell of old spice sometimes but that is when something is wrong with one of my dogs. Also he visited often and moved my keys when my grandma was still alive. He made me promise that I would take care of her a few days before he died and then again the night before he died. If I didn't call her by Thursday he would remind me in some way.

Regards
Red
BeagleMom (3 stories) (84 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-10-25)
I, too, have sent in my first story! It is about a Disappearing Diamond Pendant. I was hoping it would be published this month. However, it has not been so far. The frustration of loosing something that is necessary to your health or happiness is not for the faint of heart. Like your story, mine has a happy ending but in a most unbelievable way!

Great Story!

❤ Mother of Beagles
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-10-24)
Melovher, thanks for sharing your story and welcome to YGS.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: