You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Shouting Out

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Shouting Out

 

Hello my name is Dom and I live in Australia. I have had a scary paranormal experience, this is which I would like to share with you so I can understand what this was a demon or a ghost, or any unholy thing not from this world. No harm came to me but it was interesting and freaky.

It was a late night and I was quite worried about going to bed since sleeping at night it a sort of fear I have. I had been into ghosts and demons but I had never seen one. As I was dozing off something shouted right into my ear, it sounded like someone shouted HEY!. My heart started pumping and I was quite worried about what just happened. After 5 minutes I started to doze of again and then again in my ear sounded like a bomb going of. By this stage I was scared of going back to sleep since the shouting might come back. I sat in my bed and suddenly my lamp turned off, (I always sleep with my lamp on). After that my lamp turned back on and then of again very fast about 5 times before it stopped. My lamp was luckily on, my heart was thumping so hard, I was so scared that I ran to my mum and woke her up. Nothing happened again, and I'm looking for answers.

My house has 3 crucifixes and I have a guardian angel and small statue of Mary on the bench next to my bed. For that is the reason I believe this is not a demon. My house is brand new built by us so I do not think anyone died on our property. The only weird thing is that one day when I was in the mirror staring at my eyes I noticed a white glow around me with a blank white head next to mine. I studied this of the internet to be my aura but not sure what the other head was. If anyone knew what the thing was or the head next to mine is can you please comment, thank you for listening.

Other hauntings by demonboy

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, demonboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

YellowFellow (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-18)
Hi demonboy is it possible if you have a twin as a ghost? Because I have twin that is a ghost.
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-05)
Thanks, yeah thanks for the information on the mirror thing, I never noticed it until my friend stopped talking to me (I forgot to add this to the story). He stop talking to me even looking at me and I knew he was sensitive and would all ways stare at things out in no where. Then on day I went to his house and he said to me, you have a little girl. I was like What are you talking about and he asked it to leave and then he said look in the mirror. I stared and saw nothing and about 5 minutes later the face appeared and my friend told me I was being stalked by a ghost.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-30)
Looks like those crucifixes work, so does the small statue of Mary.
To all those who want more stories (which are not mine, but they are great) just wait. 😁
Samwise (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-30)
Hi Dom, when I was young I read a book on psychic phenomena and past lives - there was a section that said you can sometimes see what you looked like in another life if you stared in a relaxed way at your face in a mirror. I tried this a few times and saw different things, but I recall my 'face' went hazy with a white glow and I saw things around my head, in one it appeared to be a headdress of some sort. Is it possible you may have been seeing residue of part of your previous etheric body shapes complete with what ever you may have consistetly worn at the time? Just a thought.
jimmyboy92 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-26)
Hi, is it possible that the blank face in your mirror is the spirit that shouted 'HEY' and turned your lamp on and off?
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
Hi demonboy. Quite a name there! Anyway, I do believe you are seeing your aura, however, I don't know why it is pulling away from you like that and making the impression of a head. Something is going on, that's for sure. Like WB said, it doesn't matter that your house is new, your land is not new. Anything could have happened on that property and ghosts or spirits can come from anywhere for any reason. Do you see your aura all of the time when you look in the mirror? ~Shelby ❤
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
Oh and I also forgot to add that I all ways feel myself being touched on my fingers and arms and poked in the thy sometimes and just about 5 minutes before I write this my computer screen was shaking by itself, while I was leaning back on my chair not even touching the desk. 😕 I forgot to add this to my story there is also a new story on it's way so please stick around, thanks.
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Hey Tonith, it wasn't that I heard my name called but someone running through the hall way to my room, and like 2 or 3 of watever they are talking in my living room, I told me sister but she didn't believe me, once I fell asleep she heard someone running from the living room right into my room.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
If your sister heard it too it's not only you experiencing this. I too have heard my name called while waking up but never when falling asleep. Again you were dozing. This state can bring about strange things but again it could be in your dream state and not reality.
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Thanks guys, yeah I submitted my new story called I heard people walking to, should be published within 2 days, thanks for the advice. 😲
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Hello demonboy. From what I gather from your story you may be experiencing the onset of poltergeist activity. The best way I can explain a poltergeist is it`s a "ghost on steriods..." It is usually caused by a young female going through puberty but there have been cases of boys causing it too. It is my opinion that when it`s caused by boys it`s not as severe. Just try to control your fear and keep your mind at ease and as Bellissima has said ride it out.

FRAWIN 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Hi Dom.
You know, you have the power to tell any being who is in your presence that you are personally uncomfortable with to leave. That is literally ANY being.
A new home does not necessarily guarantee that the house will not be haunted. There are a lot of reasons for haunting and a lot of theories as to why. Sometimes the land itself may have some kind of history. A ghost may be attached to a person in the home. Something with in the home may have an entity attached to it. Something may have happened in the immediate area and the ghost just kind of wandered over to the house.
I do wonder about poltergeist, those are beings I am still processing in my mind, but if I am so far understanding correctly they are mischievous beings who actually borrow your energy and cause a bit of grief for entire households. They throw things, break things, move things around.
I believe I am looking forward to another story. There is something going on there, but what, I am not certain. There are several possibilities.
Thank you.
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Hey boy, I suppose the best thing for you is if it happens again, tell it to leave you alone, to leave in the name of the Lord. Don't be afraid of it. It might have been trying to make contact with you for some reason. Some passing ghosts seem to want themselves being known about ~ "acknowledgement". I wonder, are you living in an area where underground mines are around? Poltergeist are sometimes found in such areas. Being a new home, is the home itself new or has it been renovated? You noticed your aura! I notice some people's aura's and my own. It's a cool gift, I think. If you see other's aura's, have you seen the grey yet? You'll know what I'm talking about...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Although I am certan you did hear something and have had some strange occurances, I certainly would not jump to the conclusion that it is evil or a demon. You may have some poltergeist activity occuring. This type of acticvity generally will resolve itself in a matter of a few months. Either that or you have some other type of entity that wishes to get your attention. Pray. Tell the entity it is okay to cross over, that they will find peace.

God Bless!
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Thank you, it has happened again and my new story has not been published yet but please read it when it comes out, even my sister who is 21 heard what I heard, thanks again.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Hi demonboy. Since this has only happened to you and your house is new, I kind of wonder about your age. This sounds like poltergeist activity. It happens most often to teens who are going through puberty and hormones are raging. The activity is pretty much brought on by your own pent up energies and you don't even realize it. I think this is something you just have to ride out, it'll stop on its own. If you do a little research it might ease your mind.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: