You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Supernatural Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My Supernatural Experiences

 

The first encounter was about two years ago. I laid on my side, facing my wall-my back turned away from the door. I had just hit sleep mode when I heard a scratch on my mattress, and a little girl laughing in the hallway. I asked my sister the next morning if it was her, and she swears on her grave that it wasnt - and that she heard it too.

The second encounter, my cat and I were sleeping, when a big *BANG* awoke us. I looked up and saw a silver thing floating in the middle of my room - then it dimmed out. I looked at my cat, and she was looking straight at it with eyes opened.

The next few were with my friend and my sister. We were setting up cups and pretending to go to bed so if the ghost was around us, she would trip over the cups. We were pretending to sleep when we heard a sigh of a girl. Another day when she came over, a light-up die kept lighting up, and we weren't touching it.

About a few weeks later, we were recording near my attic in my room, because we believed that's where the ghost lived. It is nailed shut, so each time she comes over we try to open it. We recorded an Australian accent saying, 'Whaddya want to do, mate?" Something hovered over my friends head that night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Vermont

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lyssa_rawr, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ice_queen94 (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-13)
I haven't had any more encounters after one night. I was sitting on my bed eating Chex Mix out of the bag and jokingly said to the spirit or whatever, "You can have some if you want..." I went downstairs and came up to find it spilled all over my bed. I guess I got mad and I said, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOWW! LEAVE HERE NOW! GO AWAY!"It hasnt come back since. Could I have like, upset it? I don't want it to be mad at me. =/
😨
ice_queen94 (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Hi guys, this is Alyssa again. I never knew this got published until I recently searched for my experiences. XD

As for the research on my house, I know that it used to be owned back in the day by people who owned horses; our garage was were they kept horses I guess and we have a hayloft in the upstairs.
_____________________________
Yes, an Australian-sounding accent. We payed it for my mother and she heard it; too.
I know it was atleast a girl, that's what it sounded as. As for the little part, I am only guessing, but it didn't sound "mature", I guess?
It was a sigh. Again, it was sounding of a girl. It wasn't a man grunt, or whatever.
No, that is all that I know.

Everything that happened is true. I don't know exactly what happened, or what these "things" are, but they happened. Simple as that.

Recently, my grandfather passed away. My father was alone in the house and says he was confused when he heard noises... Two womans voices. He said one sounded like my grandmother, and the other he wasn't sure about. [My grandmother and great grandmother as deceased, that is all on that side of the family. I suspect the other voice was my great grandmother.] He said he heard the ladies talking, and my dog hid uner the table barking and whining. My father tried to coax him out, but couldnt.

Thank you for all who believe me.:)

Just some history, my grandfather owned a camp in Glastenbury, VT. Many disappearances happened there [Paula Weldon, Paul Jepson, Middie Rives...] My grandfather knew Middie.

Thank you.
RIP
Larry Lauzon, May 6th, 2008.
Forgotten_angel (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-25)
DONT BLESS THE DANG HOUSE!

It does not help. They will always come back. Anyhow, you live in vermont? I do too. I told my story 'Whispering Blue Face'
to the world and no one listens. I'll give you advice. DO NOT BLESS THE HOUSE. DO NOT USE ANYTHING THAT MIGHT CREATE ANNOTHER OPENING> you need to close the portal. Get a lot of people who have 'spiritual' energy and a median. Prefferably not 'big shots'.Read up on the bible or a dictionary. Take the dictionary and open it randomly at your house where you had your experonment. Write down any suspicious words down or key words. Invite the personel in to a chat and DO NOT USE A OUJA board for it opens portals up and causes identitys that are demonic to come. Good luck!
-Sharon Browne.
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Well, if you say your 'cat' may have seen it too, then it might have been some sort of manifestation, as animals can surely see these things, I would bless my house and ask what ever it is, to 'move on' regards.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
I believe I will wait to comment on this story. I`m not saying that I don`t believe it, I`m just a bit confused and will wait until a few more facts show up.

FRAWIN 😕
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Hi Alyssa.
An Australian accent in Vermont.
How do you know it was a little girl that you heard laughing in the hallway?
How do you know you heard the sigh of a little girl?
Do you know more about this which you have not yet told?
Thank you.
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Hey. I'm thinking about this. I sense that you are not too afraid of this. Maybe this is something that can be de-bunked. The light, at least... But, you write that you have a voice recording. That's interesting. Maybe you should do some research on your home and property. Please be careful when you approach the paranormal, for your sake.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
hmmm, I would talk with your parents. Be certain to not 'play' with things that you are not sure about.

God Bless!
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Hi Alyssa. You've had a lot of things happening. Have you done any research on your house and property, previous owners? That may help you find out what is going on. Do your parents know about it? You should tell them, they might know something about it or have some ideas. Thanks for sharing your story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: